Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [What IF] Part 7  (Read 491 times)
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:12:54 PM

I was so busy for our upcoming competition for Robotics at school that's why I wasn't able to come up with a crazy idea yesterday, and actually even now I wasn't so sure about a thing so here's a little bit easy for all of you.

What if you have a kid on the house and you're currently making bets online and you accidentally have a phone call or what so ever thing you might do on that time and suddenly the kid mistook it for some fancy game and make bets on his/her own, would you be upset and get angry to the kid? Or would you rather trust a child's play on this scenario?

Due to our late discussion, thread will be open until Saturday.

Regardless of a win or loss by the child betting, i will call it a carelessness by the parents who left the gambling game unattended. The children are not to blame and they should not be beaten for this.
If the parents loss by this act, they will remember this and it will be a good lesson learnt for them.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 597

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:25:10 PM

I was so busy for our upcoming competition for Robotics at school that's why I wasn't able to come up with a crazy idea yesterday, and actually even now I wasn't so sure about a thing so here's a little bit easy for all of you.

What if you have a kid on the house and you're currently making bets online and you accidentally have a phone call or what so ever thing you might do on that time and suddenly the kid mistook it for some fancy game and make bets on his/her own, would you be upset and get angry to the kid? Or would you rather trust a child's play on this scenario?

Regardless of a win or loss by the child betting, i will call it a carelessness by the parents who left the gambling game unattended. The children are not to blame and they should not be beaten for this.
If the parents loss by this act, they will remember this and it will be a good lesson learnt for them.

I take this as my answer too. Whatever behavior the child has, parents were the ones molding it. And if it is was a special child or something, then we still took full responsibility on that betting lost as the child didn't knew the effects of its deeds.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:33:46 PM

I take this as my answer too. Whatever behavior the child has, parents were the ones molding it. And if it is was a special child or something, then we still took full responsibility on that betting lost as the child didn't knew the effects of its deeds.

We should blame the parents, devices today have access to all games even gambling game. You can find it in social media, youtube, play store and etc. In accordance with the situation, the parents should limit the child to playing such games in devices, 'cause kids nowadays are very desperate to have devices to play with. I can't blame parents if they will scold the children, it's normal and nothing wrong is happening.   

It's a matter of discipline and the parents are the ones to be responsible for it.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:07:47 PM

No, I won't get angry, in the first place, it's the parent's obligation to make sure that, your child behave properly and not to meddle, I will just advise the child to not do it again and, and ask him to always ask before he meddles on anyone's business.
I don't want him at a young age to know gambling, because we know children are easily attracted, to games.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: