Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take?  (Read 1563 times)
BRODIN

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:20:49 AM

the first is that there are many factors behind the current crypto market, including the issue of crypto prices or major points such as the falling price of bitcoin. and maybe there are still many other things that also affect the crypto market. but I think the general fluctuation in this industry, but since 2018-2019 is the worst fluctuation in this crypto space. You can watch most crypto prices drop dramatically, including bitcoin.

BTC ETH TEN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 04:48:52 AM

In my opinion, investment is not a good choice in the crypto world now if you are a beginner and don't have free money, you can even get quick profits by trading, relying on price fluctuations. For long-term investment, use your free money, and choose Bitcoin.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:36:51 AM

In my opinion investment is not good think at this time and every new coins so i want recommend you can teaching trading and peaking old coins. That like BTC ETH good everytime so you can take invest in two coins with long time planing.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:52:09 AM

What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.
To me this was to be expected, everyone wanted to see a repetition of what happened years ago but events never happen in the same way, when the market began to go up it is obvious there were many people still holding their coins when they bought them for an expensive price and they were waiting of the perfect opportunity to sell them.

And when the price went down all the people remembered what happened in the past and how hard the price crashed and they were not willing to hold their coins making any increase in the price impossible.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:04:10 AM

The nature of crypto calls for fluctuation in prices. Though we may enjoy some level of stability may as times goes on but we must not forget that crypto is volatile in nature, we must learn to live with that fact.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:59:04 PM

What is your take on the dwindling of the prices of cryptos? What do you think are the factors behind its fluctuation? What is your percentage (%) backing on crypto investments? How about your investment portfolio, is the return on your investments (ROI) encouraging? What is your advice to crypto investors now?
Let us discuss.
We have a volatile market so the up and sown of prices is uncontrollable, what we can only do individually is to assess our portfolio if elwere investing in right coins or profitable coins that can still arise due to their development even the market falls. I only have minimal investment in my portfolio and I still trading to earn even the market is volatile.
The volatility of this market is one of the reason that attracts investors because this way they can make money within small duration of time but like you said, this can be done only with holding good coins that are actually capable of doing this. Bitcoin is the number one coins in terms of buying and market cap because the coin shows high fluctuations and enable people to earn with different methods.

luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:26:33 PM

The market has been experiencing major fluctuations recently. $ 1000 transactions for Bitcoin are now considered normal. This situation is frightening for those who trade in normal markets. I'm making a new plan, I'm going to build Bitcoin-dollar parity system. That's what I think for now.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 08:13:30 AM

Today's crypto prices are mostly bad. I think you are right, but other than that because the project is dead or has no future ... so the price is low
- I still support investment in crypto. but only for good crypto such as ethereum, bitcoin, bnb, and a few others.
- my portfolio is good. it really gives me profit. you need to know, I started crypto without funds.
- for investors use your funds in coins with a future (Top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:38:18 PM

Today's crypto prices are mostly bad. I think you are right, but other than that because the project is dead or has no future ... so the price is low
- I still support investment in crypto. but only for good crypto such as ethereum, bitcoin, bnb, and a few others.
- my portfolio is good. it really gives me profit. you need to know, I started crypto without funds.
- for investors use your funds in coins with a future (Top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.)
The market is just having another dip which is not a new thing at all. This is normal when the assets hold a fluctuating nature. Sooner or later, everyone will be witnessing a rise. People who are holding these coins at the moment will definitely earn huge amounts in the future. All those who want to join this market must start with bitcoin. That should be the number one priority. Good to see that you hold some potential coins.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:02:05 PM

Let us discuss.
Increase and decrease in prices is normal, isn't cryptocurrency very volatile? Everything in the world of commerce also has its own season. So don't regret and stress, just follow the flow, but don't drift away, wait and see. Since the market began to saturate and difficult to develop, I have not dared to enter the market because previously I had lost several times. I chose the safer way and maximized working on the bounty.

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 12:46:40 AM

Let us discuss.

In my opinion, the price fluctuating factor in the market is still around the fundamental issues. When there is an issue about a partner coin with another company, the price will usually go up and in my opinion price fluctuations are still speculative from investors

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 01:34:56 AM

right now we are in the bitcoin bear market and most of the altcoins are down. plus at this time a lot of fraud, FUD and manipulation of the price of bitcoin by the pope made the crypto market situation worse. and when the state of the crypto market is bad like this I only invest in the top 10 CMC coins. but I am sure that we will not always be in the bear market. I am sure that when bitcoin is pumping, some altcoins will also go up. I also hold on holding my portfolio I will be patient waiting for the bull market.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 03:05:04 AM

right now we are in the bitcoin bear market and most of the altcoins are down. plus at this time a lot of fraud, FUD and manipulation of the price of bitcoin by the pope made the crypto market situation worse. and when the state of the crypto market is bad like this I only invest in the top 10 CMC coins. but I am sure that we will not always be in the bear market. I am sure that when bitcoin is pumping, some altcoins will also go up. I also hold on holding my portfolio I will be patient waiting for the bull market.
indeed the market conditions to date are getting worse and the possibility to fall even worse again may still be possible can to happens, now we must be more careful if we want to invest because I think it's better to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum as the right investment for at this time. I don't know when the bear market will end but that's it will all be answered in years 2020.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BartS

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:44:22 AM

I'm completely out of the market. We have experienced huge declines. I need to get my head back in order to get back in the market. It is good for people to relax on the market. I will keep a bit of Bitcoin in my new investments.
If you do not feel like you have everything in order so you can trade the markets effectively then what you are doing is correct, you cannot be in this market if you do not know exactly what you are doing and why you're doing it and if you need some time in order to clear your head about the losses that you had in the most recent months then you need to take that time.

Just make sure that when you return to the market you have made all the necessary efforts not only to improve yourself but to improve whatever method that you are using to make money in the markets.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:55:47 AM

indeed the market conditions to date are getting worse and the possibility to fall even worse again may still be possible can to happens, now we must be more careful if we want to invest because I think it's better to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum as the right investment for at this time. I don't know when the bear market will end but that's it will all be answered in years 2020.
Picking solid coins give you much confidence to keep on waiting to gain profits. It's hard to find projects that will give you quick and huge profits with the bear market, the possibilities of getting wrecked are much anticipated than getting something profitable. Be very careful with your chosen assets as timing is the key to experience profitable success from this industry.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 06:37:08 AM

in my opinion many are influencing the current price factors such as market conditions that do not improve making people hold their funds. and for the coin in my portfolio that I have is still in a bad condition, the price is still below and I don't think to cut big losses, it's better if I continue the investment that is already running
Many things can affect fluctuations in the market such as bad news and good cryptocurrency and also the demand that occurs on each coin. But I think this is normal and often happens in cryptocurrency. And for the coins in your portfolio and the desire to cut losses I think you should really think about it before deciding to sell it or keep holding it, not until you end up regretting the decision you made.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:01:58 AM

Picking solid coins give you much confidence to keep on waiting to gain profits. It's hard to find projects that will give you quick and huge profits with the bear market, the possibilities of getting wrecked are much anticipated than getting something profitable. Be very careful with your chosen assets as timing is the key to experience profitable success from this industry.
There are traders who picking coins that are cheap because they think if the price goes up they will earn money. It is the example of bad mindset because they only see the rewards. Traders that are usually doing this are always getting wrecked and they regret their decisions. Picking right coins can give us opportunity to earn in market and it is good if we know what coin that are we buying for us to have high chance of making profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:12:05 AM

I did not take much profit after playing altcoin to trade, maybe only a few% profit from the purchase price at the beginning of last year. well maybe because this is a bad year for the altcoin market. no profit exceeds (ROI) and even the price decline continues. but the factors behind this can all be due to demand and supply in the market, and maybe like many altcoin investors who turn their viat into btc, or altcoin investors prefer to remain silent while waiting for the market to recover.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BartS

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:55:48 AM

This is forgotten by most traders and investors, holding your coins when the market is going down is incredibly hard, but it is many times harder if you are holding coins that you know that are no good, in that case you should either sell your coins and accept your losses or take the risk of losing everything that you invested in them.

But if you invest in good coins you're not going to have that problem because you know that eventually no matter what happens those coins will recover.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:38:24 PM

The nature of crypto calls for fluctuation in prices. Though we may enjoy some level of stability may as times goes on but we must not forget that crypto is volatile in nature, we must learn to live with that fact.

It is true, crypto is a price fluctuation. but do you think there are alternatives in avoiding losses in the world of crypto? and what is your strategy in this matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: