Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am not lucky in trading - what am I doing wrong?  (Read 2072 times)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:44:51 AM

When you are in a platform which is very much volatile and manipulation then you don't have a lot of things to do a good thing, so it's not your fault anymore, so don't think you are unlucky in trading because fortunes always don't favor a soldier, but you have to carry out this trading because who knows when the good moment will come to you, so keep trying and keep trading, you just should maintain some simple tricks, I think Bitcoin price chart would be your nest company if you again want to trade, just watching the price chart and take another action regarding trading.
Obviously, your suggestions are really useful on new traders. Nowadays most the investors are just invest the money on crypto and waiting for the next pump. So we must wait for long term or plan the each spot on trading platform. This year we are all waiting for next rapid hype on Bitcoin so surely beginners are also understand the future prediction and make some profit.
Yes I’m trading, in which you will have to be careful and don’t make any decisions in hurry because people lose patience and sell their trading investment earlier and now they are saying we are not lucky, a trader must be wise enough to choose good coin, wait for right time and trade only if you realize that trading now will make you earn good profit.
It seems he has chosen a good coin, learning to read charts is very necessary because many factors make bitcoin prices go up and down, besides demand and supply, such as news and rumors can also change direction faster. so must always pay attention to the conditions that occur.
You will see so many things on this journey as the price will rise as fall because when people panic so it makes the price down so never be the one who contributes to making the market down. It is not wise to listen to bad news or fake roamers so you focus on holding and trust only your own research mostly people spread bad news to distract the traders and make them sell panic.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:59:46 AM

If you are not lucky in trading just change your strategy that you used because you lose your money. But losing money is normal and every trader experienced that kind of losing but the good with that is you know next time your mistake and never do that again because tha is not really good for you. Trading is for the people who have a lot of patient and taking risk so if you want to earn money  don't quit trading but improve yourself if you want to continue trading I feel you too before when I did not earn money in trading but I've never quit so that's why here in the trading world too and still earning money and I hope that's what happen to you too.  If you think you do the right thing in trading they have instaces also that because cryptocurrency is unpredictable so you for sure they have still possibility to lose money even you do your best in tradng but improving youraelf can minimize your risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:13:33 PM

Sh*t happens everytime and volatility could f*cked us up anytime. You arent the only one who do experience such problem when we do talk about
buy high sell low or missed opportunities on when to sell or when to buy.Due to unpredictability of the market, its just normal to commit mistakes.
Advise? Try to learn on your mistakes, have a time to realize on what part have you done wrong. Dont focus on technicals because this isnt a precise
thing that you can rely on when it comes to predicting prices.

This is definitely true. Anyone could experience the same thing. Committing mistakes is a part of our trading journey but it is important that we'll learn from our mistakes. We couldn't do trading perfectly in an instance and we have to undergo different unnecessary circumstances. The best thing to do is to deal with every market situation and take the changes as an opportunity to earn.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:18:13 PM

As long as you change your trading strategy, everything will be fine. If you are unlucky in trading, it is better that you choose another option is hold. Try to analyze altcoins and look for a few suitable altcoins to buy then hold them for a long time to achieve maximum profits. Trading is difficult because you cannot know the direction of bitcoin and you may not always get it right
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:56:04 PM

Try to improve your trading strategy and don't think about luck, think more on your skills and knowledge and that area you need to improve.
You don't need to win every time, you just need to be consistent by making good decision so you will be profitable in the end.
it's a matter of being realistic and accepting your mistakes and correct it.
While that is not bad advice at all and I think it is something that every trader needs to do even if they are successful, in my opinion the first thing that he needs to improve is his own psychology, if you think that you are losing your trades because you are not lucky enough then there is something wrong with the way you think about the markets, there is also something wrong with the way you think of yourself and your relationship with the markets and if you do not correct that then no trading strategy is going to be enough for you to become profitable.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:17:43 PM

As long as you change your trading strategy, everything will be fine. If you are unlucky in trading, it is better that you choose another option is hold. Try to analyze altcoins and look for a few suitable altcoins to buy then hold them for a long time to achieve maximum profits. Trading is difficult because you cannot know the direction of bitcoin and you may not always get it right

yes, indeed the right decision must indeed change the strategy that will be done in the future, if he is hesitant in trading because it is difficult to decide when to sell to get profit in a short time after there is a slight increase. the only best way that needs to be implemented is to change the strategy that must be done by choosing to trade for a long period of time in order to get profits in the future.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:27:50 PM

yes, indeed the right decision must indeed change the strategy that will be done in the future, if he is hesitant in trading because it is difficult to decide when to sell to get profit in a short time after there is a slight increase. the only best way that needs to be implemented is to change the strategy that must be done by choosing to trade for a long period of time in order to get profits in the future.

not sure by changing the strategy he did because he is not a new trader which means he has made the same mistake repeatedly. if he can realize and can correct these mistakes then of course he has a chance of success because one thing that doesn't seem to work well is mentality and emotional control so he always sells when panic or candles cross the support line which in fact after selling, price get higher increases

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:41:30 PM

not sure by changing the strategy he did because he is not a new trader which means he has made the same mistake repeatedly. if he can realize and can correct these mistakes then of course he has a chance of success because one thing that doesn't seem to work well is mentality and emotional control so he always sells when panic or candles cross the support line which in fact after selling, price get higher increases

if he is a professional trader than you are right that he must have changed his strategies for several time, and after that it does not work that is why he is seeking help. i think the best way to improve is that he should thoroughly observe his trading and his losses, and try to write his mistakes and after that he should start trading and do not repeat them. And try to trade with a cool mind.
Samwise_Coingee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:11:46 PM

Hello all,

need advise, if any exist Smiley
I am trading btc few years - but it seems I havent learnt anything. My plan was to use bitcoin volatility to earn some extra btc, but it seems I am not able to do this.
I am selling/buying always in wrong time. Using volume as only indicator, as others do not make sense for me.

For example I see a series of red candles with increased selling volume, price crossing support line (like today crossing 7040, 7000, 6900 USD) so I sold 0.8btc in expectation price fall to 6500 usd as few days ago.
But 1.5 hour later price changed and went up and my prediction was again wrong. And the same is during increase of price. If the price hits e.g. 10300 usd and starts falling I do not sell, because I am not sure when it will turn again. And then I usually miss fall in price from 10300 to 7300 which is finally 3000 usd, what you can earn on 1 sold btc at correct time.

Am I doing something completly wrong? Or it is not possible to predict the movement of btc?

thanks
P.

Hello mate!

The majority of traders loose because of poor risk management. If you cannot manage risks you cannot earn in long-term, that's it. My personal recommendation is either to learn risk management. or use the software that will do risk management for you. Personally I use Bitinsure service to monitor all the risks and stats at several accounts.

Good luck!
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:33:17 AM

Before becoming a trading expert, they certainly experienced a lot of different failures and indeed the market was very harsh. I think never give up and try to learn new knowledge about trading to ensure you have a good profit. Personally, I am not a lucky person to trade here, but I always spend time analyzing and choosing the right time to invest because it is a time when I am very successful.

In addition, you also need to have a reasonable investment strategy when participating in trading and always set stop loss if the market has unexpected collapse because this market is difficult to predict.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:39:19 AM

It is normal to experience failure nobody is born expert in trading, take these as lesson and do more trading with demo account as it will boost your confidence and skills and try to learn strategies and avoid pump and dump group.
Kevondo

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:29:35 PM

It is normal to experience failure nobody is born expert in trading, take these as lesson and do more trading with demo account as it will boost your confidence and skills and try to learn strategies and avoid pump and dump group.
Luck is not a factor that is to be counted in trading. Trading is all about getting more and more experience and then utilizing your polished skills along with the background knowledge. So it is okay even if you have failed .Try to be patient and more organized in your plans next time .
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 10:54:34 PM

Yes its true, no one begin as an expert we all experienced lossew we lose so many times before we learn how to trade , I lose my money before too, but I did not think that it is becuse I am not lucky but I take it as a challenge to myself to move forward and learn from it. We need to take a  risk and learn so that we would not be losing any big amount anymore.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 04:41:33 PM

Yes its true, no one begin as an expert we all experienced lossew we lose so many times before we learn how to trade , I lose my money before too, but I did not think that it is becuse I am not lucky but I take it as a challenge to myself to move forward and learn from it. We need to take a  risk and learn so that we would not be losing any big amount anymore.
It seems to me that it is completely impossible not to lose a certain amount of funds on the cryptocurrency market, even if you have enough experience.  Although I could be wrong, because I am not yet a professional.  But according to my observations, it is very difficult to predict the development of events on the cryptocurrency market in relation to a particular project.  Mistakes do everything and losses also exist, but the main task is to find the right way to minimize your losses.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:17:26 AM

It seems to me that it is completely impossible not to lose a certain amount of funds on the cryptocurrency market, even if you have enough experience.  Although I could be wrong, because I am not yet a professional.  But according to my observations, it is very difficult to predict the development of events on the cryptocurrency market in relation to a particular project.  Mistakes do everything and losses also exist, but the main task is to find the right way to minimize your losses.

Judging by your post, you may want to look into trading things a little sooner. Also, it sounds like you may be trying to invest in newer projects and not trading more established coins? If developments in the projects are costing you money, you're probably holding too long and investing in newer projects instead of sticking to the top coins. Personally, I don't hold anything longer than a week or so. So if something with the project pops up and ruins my trade, it would have to be a huge surprise. You don't have to shoot for 100% profit on every trade. Even just a few percent adds up very quickly.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:26:35 AM

Judging by your post, you may want to look into trading things a little sooner. Also, it sounds like you may be trying to invest in newer projects and not trading more established coins? If developments in the projects are costing you money, you're probably holding too long and investing in newer projects instead of sticking to the top coins. Personally, I don't hold anything longer than a week or so. So if something with the project pops up and ruins my trade, it would have to be a huge surprise. You don't have to shoot for 100% profit on every trade. Even just a few percent adds up very quickly.
The holding period is depends on what type of trader are we. We should ask ourselves if we are a short term trader or a long term trader. I am a short term trader and I have a verage holding period of 5 days, if my bias did not happen then I will quickly sell ot what matter it is because it is part of my plan. Planning before trading is important because it makes our trade to become successful.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 07:47:23 AM

snip..

many have experienced problems like yours and to be honest, in the past, I was one of that (always lose because of selling and buying at the wrong price). this all happened because of my inability to control emotions..   my advice is to learn to control your emotions by trading small amounts every day, if you are able to control your emotions a little then you can increase the number of your transactions and so on.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 07:58:27 AM

snip..

many have experienced problems like yours and to be honest, in the past, I was one of that (always lose because of selling and buying at the wrong price). this all happened because of my inability to control emotions..   my advice is to learn to control your emotions by trading small amounts every day, if you are able to control your emotions a little then you can increase the number of your transactions and so on.
I just thinking that the new trader will trade depend on his strategy learning. They will learn first how strategy that they use such as moving avarage, RSI and etc but I'm sure they will forget to learn how they should be do by their emotional when they are trade.

But as far as I know, we need more prectice to control our emotion when we trade. You might ever felt when you became new trader you will feel restless when the price is going down and you will be calm when the price movement is going up and you just confuse how to deal with that situation. But when you have many experience you will face any situation calmly and believe that your prediction will give you profit.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:09:18 PM

snip..

Your method makes sense but very few people are going to apply it, why you may ask? Because people do not really have the patience to wait for weeks or for months to finally begin to trade their capital, they think that if they are not trading money when the market is hot then they will have to wait for months or even years for those conditions to appear again not understanding that a good trader can make money under any conditions but you can only become a good trader if you study and practice your abilities as a trader.
Asmonist

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:12:39 AM

So far I just choose my bid for trading to get the best price. But there are really times that we cannot predict the price downfall. Maybe its just a matter of timing. And as much as you can you must not trade all your funds to have spare whatever happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: