Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:06:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] AFO - all for one business  (Read 928 times)
polarew

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:37:55 PM

Investors who have invested in a good new project have a chance to earn more in a certain period of time than if they held BTC or other TOP coins. But almost every fall in the market in the first place fall altcoins and stronger than BTC.
New projects need a well-growing market. When the market falls investors do not invest and wait for the market to recover. Now the market is clearly a bearish trend.
Again, the market now resembles last year's. And what will be the bottom this year? In the fallen market, we can invest at the lowest prices that will then bring a large profit.
I think that now prices have fallen, but not enough and they can fall even lower. Although everyone himself should assess the state of the market and make decisions about buying/selling.
I also think that the market may fall even more. Now most fans of the crypto have become cautious. And usually the end of the year is a bad time for the crypto market.
Well, it'll be like last year or something. But sooner or later the growth of the market has to start again and people who buy at low prices can make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:30:28 PM

Good new projects have a chance to become popular in the future and give profit to their investors. Just a lot of people want to make a profit very quickly, but now it is unlikely.
The concept of "quick profit" can be different for different investors. Probably there are those who do not consider the project for long-term investment and just want to earn at least a little.
I think that there are many such investors, but some of them prefer to risk more than others. because any crypto project is associated with risks, even bitcoin and other most famous cryptocurrencies.
If they chose the cryptosphere for earnings, they probably understood that it is risky, but it can be very profitable. If you want to make money here you have to take risks to some extent. but I agree that there may be losses so do not risk everything that you have.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:40:07 AM

On the exchange (graviex), the price of the AFO token also fell. however, like most altcoins in general on the market. I do not know how much the market can still fall, but at some point you need to think about buying.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:51:11 AM

On the exchange (graviex), the price of the AFO token also fell. however, like most altcoins in general on the market. I do not know how much the market can still fall, but at some point you need to think about buying.
I think that now most people are waiting, it is unclear how the market will behave by the end of the year, but there is a possibility that it will fall even more.
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 09:29:20 AM

I think that now most people are waiting, it is unclear how the market will behave by the end of the year, but there is a possibility that it will fall even more.
You have to decide for each coin and project separately what their growth prospects are. The overall state of the crypto market is an average, but even against the background of a falling market, there may be growing projects.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:46:35 AM

In a falling market, the project has little chance of growth. Of course, growth is possible, but it will depend on many factors. The project has a development plan and the team must implement it, but it is impossible to predict the behavior of the crypto market and how it will affect the project's success.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 12:33:56 PM

It's just that many of them have lost quite a lot in their time and remember it. The cryptocurrency boom has long been replaced by a rather cautious attitude towards cryptocurrency.
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 02:01:42 PM

In a falling market, the project has little chance of growth. Of course, growth is possible, but it will depend on many factors. The project has a development plan and the team must implement it, but it is impossible to predict the behavior of the crypto market and how it will affect the project's success.
I think that the crypto market is largely speculative and largely artificial. At some point, everyone will rush to buy and prices will rise again. it had happened more than once.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:18:17 PM

I think that the crypto market is largely speculative and largely artificial. At some point, everyone will rush to buy and prices will rise again. it had happened more than once.
Maybe it will, and maybe not. in any case, we do not know when it will be. Therefore, in a falling market, it is difficult to make a choice in favor of investment.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:54:21 PM

If the project will list the token on other larger exchanges, it will have a better chance of success when the market turns around. The team needs to deal with this issue as they promised.
Angulo_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:45:05 AM

Our currency is available for purchase on those links

Our currency is available for purchase on those links

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: