Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emerging Tech Forum & Blog - Looking for a Team [Ownership/Equity/Rev Share]  (Read 187 times)
VSYNC_ (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:44:02 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 08:32:44 PM by VSYNC_

Offer is open to anyone that has passion for tech and something of value they can bring to a team based around running the forum https://emerging.technology

Emerging.Technology is a forum that has sections for crypto, blockchain, AI, VR & AR, 3D printing and drones, and also has a full wordpress blog built into it which has a number of articles already including https://emerging.technology/cc/bitcoin-guide/ and https://emerging.technology/cc/transcranial-direct-current-stimulation/

Xenforo runs so fast on mobile that there's no need to even build an app, and the wordpress component is full AMP enabled so the blog runs fast for mobile users as well.  I actually spent about 2 full weeks working on page speed optimization, with the main thing that would give it a large boost at this point being using a CDN.

It's integrated with Google Adsense, and although right now traffic is moving at a trickle the forums's had good periods of higher traffic from social media especially in the past.

It's highly-customized and I planned on building it and then growing it myself.  It was a nice idea, but it really needs more than just me to do a good job of it.

This is the first time I've considered asking if there are any others who would be interested in getting together and becoming involved.

Revenue from the site is small currently, but the thing that attracted me to building a forum in the first place is the wide range of monetization methods available.  Revenue share is offered, as is legal ownership and control of the direction the platform takes from here.

I've got a lot of experience with crypto/blockchain content production, SEO/SMM, web development, and automation/bot programming.  I've built a couple of bots into the backend of Emerging.Technology that automatically provide alerts to subscribers when any new ICOs/STOs/IEOs are launched.

I'd be interested to discuss with anyone at all that thinks they can bring something to the project and would like to form a team of 3+, particularly people that have a passion for community building, gamification, engagement and growth marketing - which would compliment what I can already provide nicely.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpaceSuite

Activity: 85
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:54:02 PM

There are at least 100+ players in your niche. Why do you think you'll be able to stand out in the crowd?

As a suggestion, I'll say add Crypto tipping on forum, which will attract crowd in general.
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:01:33 PM

There are at least 100+ players in your niche. Why do you think you'll be able to stand out in the crowd?

As a suggestion, I'll say add Crypto tipping on forum, which will attract crowd in general.

I like the idea of crypto tipping, and have been considering building a native token into the forum as well.

Stadivm's got some unique features that I could list off but I think you're right - in order to move the dial there has to be something significantly attractive.

What do you think of the cross-over between crypto and blockchain, as well as other emerging techs like AI, 3DP etc?  I've thought about it a lot, and on the one hand there's a greater potential number of users, but on the other hand there's the added complexity of not just bringing together one group around a topic, but 6 different groups around 6 different topics.
KhanJohnson
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

In regard to your suggestion, you would think so, but I’ve been building out features like that for years on similar platforms. But I’m also not web-based yet.  Anyway as mentioned I’m one of those 100+ competitors but with crypto tipping, so we should talk. Hit me up on Telegram if anything @KhanJohnson

Asset Operations | TLC
Holderlab

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 05:51:48 PM

Hello. We writing articles in our blog. https://www.blog.holderlab.io. And we can share it on your blog.
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:35:04 PM

Absolutely.  It would be interesting to see if there's anyone with some interesting ideas about community building that would like to become involved.
the01crow

Activity: 147
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:45:12 PM

I'm interested can you give me more details in mp?
VSYNC_ (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:37:20 AM

I'm interested can you give me more details in mp?

Drop me a pm.. your account is set to not receive pm's from newbies (like me).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: