Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Health tips people need to know  (Read 1117 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:50:13 PM

a hang over is not about the liver.

livers can regrow and regenerate all on their own. if your getting too drunk too often for a liver to naturally rcover and become damaged. no herb will fix it by sunrise. sorry it dont work that way

a hang over is mainly dehydration
what is important is to be hydrated with water because alcohol does not hydrate you.

what people dont realise is that the supplement milk thistle doesnt give the hangover cure . its the glass of water you use to drink the supplement down with

anyway. if your getting so drunk that your getting hangovers. and its happening regularly.. then maybe its better to look at solving the problem the night before a hangover. EG drink less alcohol and drink more water.
EG drink enough to get the alcohol buzz, but not enough to be messed up the next morning

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:29:15 PM

a hang over is not about the liver.

livers can regrow and regenerate all on their own. if your getting too drunk too often for a liver to naturally rcover and become damaged. no herb will fix it by sunrise. sorry it dont work that way

a hang over is mainly dehydration
what is important is to be hydrated with water because alcohol does not hydrate you.

what people dont realise is that the supplement milk thistle doesnt give the hangover cure . its the glass of water you use to drink the supplement down with

anyway. if your getting so drunk that your getting hangovers. and its happening regularly.. then maybe its better to look at solving the problem the night before a hangover. EG drink less alcohol and drink more water.
EG drink enough to get the alcohol buzz, but not enough to be messed up the next morning

I understand all of this, but thank you.  I rarely drink any more. Most of my "case studies" are from my college days. Maybe 2-3 times a year I'll abuse alcohol. I also have taken milk thistle plenty of times w/hardly any water and it still helps. I've also drank water w/out Milk-T and it does not have the same effect as it does when taking milk-t. 

This isn't a debate about over drinking.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
star7dust

Activity: 88
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:55:25 PM

Amazing! Thank you for the list, that's a wholesome one. Now it's useful to see how much of these we really observe. It would be helpful to print the list and make it visual, marking the habits you acquire with time
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 05:06:15 PM

My unpopular health tips.

Try to avoid visiting the doctor, all they do is ro push the propaganda that they have lent from the Pharma companies.
Don't allow them to vaccinate you, it doesn't do any good, nd it is designed to damge your immune system.
Drink a few litres of water every day.
Cut out sugar, you get enough from fruit and veg.
Make sure yo get enough salt - you lose a teaspoon of salt if you drink 4 cups of coffee.
Use salt from ancient oceans ( such as Himalayan ), and not table salt with free running agents or sea salt with micro or nano plastics in it.
Use Bicarb of soda to reduce acid reflux - don't buy antacid ills.
Stop smoking or vaping
Don't take drugs - pharma or recreational
Don't use seed oils (vegetable oils ).
High blood pressure is your body trying to cope with a problem - fix the problem, and don't make things worse by reducing your blood pressure.
Get regular exercise and sleep.
There are loads more - for example, eat a cup of raw spinach every day

Remember, I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice. It's just the opinion of a 77 year old man with no medical problems, who doesn't take any drugs ever. The above advice may not apply if you have already messed up your immune system as a result of bad advice from your doctor.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:39:49 AM

Man Claims an Inexpensive Medicine for Dogs that Kills Worms and Parasites Cured His Cancer - http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/272840-2019-12-04-man-claims-an-inexpensive-medicine-for-dogs-that-kills-worms.htm.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:00:31 PM

My unpopular health tips.

Try to avoid visiting the doctor, all they do is ro push the propaganda that they have lent from the Pharma companies.
Don't allow them to vaccinate you, it doesn't do any good, nd it is designed to damge your immune system.
Drink a few litres of water every day.
Make sure yo get enough salt - you lose a teaspoon of salt if you drink 4 cups of coffee.
Use salt from ancient oceans ( such as Himalayan ), and not table salt with free running agents or sea salt with micro or nano plastics in it.
Use Bicarb of soda to reduce acid reflux - don't buy antacid ills.
Stop smoking or vaping
Don't take drugs - pharma or recreational
Don't use seed oils (vegetable oils ).
High blood pressure is your body trying to cope with a problem - fix the problem, and don't make things worse by reducing your blood pressure.
Get regular exercise and sleep.
There are loads more - for example, eat a cup of raw spinach every day

Remember, I'm not a doctor, and this is not medical advice. It's just the opinion of a 77 year old man with no medical problems, who doesn't take any drugs ever. The above advice may not apply if you have already messed up your immune system as a result of bad advice from your doctor.

They are popular tips to those with a clue about health. That's great advice sir! I'd only add to your list of suggestions:

-eliminate sugary fruits and starchy carbs too (low-carb or even keto diet)
-do intermittent fasting - stable glucose and insulin levels does a lot towards repairing and building good health
-avoid GMOs at all cost, and go organic wherever you can
-avoid major toxins like aspartame, MSG, fluoride, toxic artificial colorants, soy products, food/supplement products from China (high heavy metals risk), big fish/sea food that bioaccumulate mercury
-avoid non-stick cookware covered with fluoride, aluminum cookware and others: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/06/03/non-stick-cookware-dangers.aspx

Artificially reducing your blood pressure with antihypertensives might be necessary if it's a problem you've ignored for some time, but you should still research what the underlying causes might be and try to correct them in natural ways. If you need antihypertensives, find which types work best for you and cycle between different types (there are like 7-11 types i.e. different mechanisms of action).

I'm also not a doctor but the advice comes from some of the best doctors and health researchers on the planet, who expose the many established lies of the medical, government and Big Pharma industries. Two of the best sources of information regarding health are NaturalNews.com and Mercola.com - if health research is new to you, be prepared to be shocked by the degree of corruption and misunderstandings in the medical industry/field.  Angry

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:25:11 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 04:32:37 PM by franky1

-avoid major toxins like aspartame, MSG, fluoride, toxic artificial colorants, soy products, food/supplement products from China (high heavy metals risk), big fish/sea food that bioaccumulate mercury

do not eliminate sugary fruits and starchy carbs
lactose(dairy sugars)
fructose(fruit sugars)
glucose(animal fats)
^ they are natural sugars found naturally and unprocessed in food
your body needs carbs. just dont over do it

sucrose(honey and granulated sugar)
^ are processed so reduce how much you consume

aspartame, saccharine (fake non sugars, just sweetener)
^ stay away from(yes eliminate these)

its far healthier to have a cup of orange juice/milk than granulated sugar water(tea/coffee)
its far far healthier to have a cup of orange juice/milk than sweetener sweetened water(tea/coffee)

as for things like flavoured milk(kids milkshake). well thats as bad as sugared/sweetened water as it has extra added sugars

by saying dont overdo carbs. i mean a glass/cup of orange juice/milk. not a whole litre of it a day

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
belka48

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:21:16 PM

if you cant recognise the ingredients by looking at the meal. it aint good for you
if you cant recognise the ingredients label on the packaging. it aint good for you
This clearly can't be good for you, then:

https://jameskennedymonash.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/ingredients-of-a-banana-poster-4.jpeg

I always liked it when I saw people who saw an E(number) as part of a product and immediately discarded that food. You need to be much more literate, I think. Now there is a century of information, you can ask Google about everything.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:25:54 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

Sugary fruits are fine in moderation, and healthy starchy carbs are good because they keep you feeling fuller for longer and make you less likely to snack on junk.

There is a grand total of zero evidence to show that GMOs are in anyway harmful or that organic food is anyway more healthy.

-avoid major toxins like aspartame, MSG, fluoride,
All evidence shows that recommended levels of aspartame, MSG, and fluoride are harmless.

If you need antihypertensives, find which types work best for you and cycle between different types (there are like 7-11 types i.e. different mechanisms of action).
This is terrible advice. There is good evidence for which antihypertensive drugs are most effective in particular age groups, sexes, and ethnicities. You should only swap drugs if it is either ineffective or gives you side effects. Cycling between them exposes you to big swings in blood pressure as you stop one and start another, as well as exposing you to multiple side effect profiles, for no benefit.

NaturalNews.com and Mercola.com
These are two of the biggest pseudo-scientific scams out there. They exist only to peddle their incredibly overpriced snake oil.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:20:09 PM

There is a grand total of zero evidence to show that GMOs are in anyway harmful or that organic food is anyway more healthy.

All evidence shows that recommended levels of aspartame, MSG, and fluoride are harmless.

fluoride is dangerous.
it messes with your thyroid and other things. its why they say dont swallow mouth wash and toothpaste

yes one rare mouthwash swallow may not cause much harm. but that is then used to say suddenly its fine to swallow often because a single swallow is not harmful

EG one portion contains X. company then makes a same gram tinned item become 2 portions that way each portion has X still but now they have twice as much X in the same gram tin as before just changing the 'portion' size

its like chocolate having refined sugar. instead of reducing sugar per bar. they reduce the chocolates bar size.
and then ofcourse people then just end up buying multipacks because bitesize just aint enough anymore

have you ever seen anyone just eat one stamp size cube of chocolate and say 'thats enough thats my daily allowance' and truly mean it and be happy about it, fully satisfied

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:24:12 PM

NaturalNews.com and Mercola.com
These are two of the biggest pseudo-scientific scams out there. They exist only to peddle their incredibly overpriced snake oil.

Yabut, the medical is way worse, and they are still around.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:04:08 AM

Indeed everything you say is true but there is better than all that is the power of the mind.
If our thoughts are positive in facing the day, then every illness will not easily approach us.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 08:42:54 PM

Indeed everything you say is true but there is better than all that is the power of the mind.
If our thoughts are positive in facing the day, then every illness will not easily approach us.

Yes. It's called placebo effect.      Cheesy

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:59:15 PM

whats next happy thoughts can make you fly because peter pan told you

happy thoughts does not defend people from health problems
infact people living in solitude get less flu's then sociable people.

also happy people that are blissfull day dreamers are more likely to trip over or walk into something due to their blissful unawareness and not having a care in the world

theres a difference between being happy and caring about one self
its better to suggest people should care about themselves as a way to reduce health risks

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:17:46 AM

Healthy food paves way for healthy life.

Don't be always dependent on the doctor for every small diseases it can be cured by the home remedies itself.

Being happy makes your life longer.

Don't create artificial depression.
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:47:37 PM

Yeah, you should say that the Polio survivors.
Isn't it great that we live in an almost polio free world ?
Otherwise I do agree with all your other points.
(and I also agree that not all vaccine are needed).

Well, if scientists are crossing a tomatoe with a pinapple so the tomato is yellow, the size of a pumpink and taste like straberry I would definitely stay away.
However, humans have been doing GMO for thousands of years.

Sweet potatoes : 8 000 years Natural GMO? Sweet Potato Genetically Modified 8,000 Years Ago

And also, most scientific consider that grafting is :
It has also been discovered that the horticultural process of grafting different plants together can lead to the exchange of genes, meaning humans have inadvertently been creating transgenic plants for millennia. From genome studies, we can see that gene swapping has been going on since the dawn of life.
    Many plants are naturally GMO, research finds

it ain't much but it's honest work
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 08:55:19 PM

if you cant recognise the ingredients by looking at the meal. it aint good for you
if you cant recognise the ingredients label on the packaging. it aint good for you
I suppose it would be correct to assume that you have never eaten strawberry or other berries?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3921181/

zorgo.games
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 12:44:54 PM

Lots of useful advices! Let me add just a couple more which I consider quite important. Breathing and moderate exposure to cold. There are various methods. I would recommend Wim Hof method which combines both. Ease to do, doesn't require much time, gives you quick and tangible results. Highly recommended Smiley

https://www.wimhofmethod.com/     
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:07:34 PM

I suppose it would be correct to assume that you have never eaten strawberry or other berries?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3921181/

i would guess by you having to question a strawberry and research it. you have never actually seen a strawberry. and feel that words on a report will reveal what a strawberry actually is.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:22:19 PM

Here are some more health tips (beef):

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: