Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In 2020, How To Value An Altcoin?  (Read 548 times)
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:44:11 AM

During this time a lots of altcoins are adding in the crypto space some of them are really dont have any use at all. You can know as a crypto enthusiast which one should be valued and which should be ignore. If I were you, focus on those platform that has sentiment on the real world application.

Many are really disappointed with the market but whose to blame for this? I think community should realize that the down trend is also somehow our fault for causing so much fud and shill which sometime lead to wrong promotions and accusation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:10:09 AM

In my opinion, I think the season of alts will come after Bitcoin halving takes place. Before the halving event, many people would want to have more bitcoin. If they want to be more profitable than anyone, then they will decide to sell all their assets such as Alts, cars, and houses to buy bitcoin before it is halving. This will create a very strong uptrend in the near future and the alts will be dumped. But after the halving event ended and people felt that this price was just enough to sell for profit, the price of bitcoin would fall and then be distributed among the alts. do you agree with me ?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:10:37 AM

Lack of promotion and acceptance makes a rough way for crypto currency to have come in circulation. Risk is totally bound with crypto which is majority are afraid of. In addition, governments don't wanna risk the economy to crypto currency in a sense of no control, no authorities, furthermore, the individual is literally the authority. Besides fiats seems to be irreplaceable nowadays though there are smart cards out there that acts as well as medium of payment but what it sticks behind it is the currency which fiats stands for.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:17:10 PM

btw , what u post and what ur title is totally drunk.
I do not see the same meaning , well ,
if u talking about value altcoin in 2020 , of course we didn't know , but majority it depend about how bitcoin going.
sometimes , when btc going up , altcoins can up .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
bahlulfahrul

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:06:47 PM

I hope in 2020, altcoin will get a bright spot for the price, but we don't know either because the ups and downs of altcoin prices are influenced by the rise and fall of bitcoin prices
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:16:52 PM

at this time we still haven't entered 2020 and we can't judge about Altcoin, who is knows what will happen with Altcoin in next year? I might be able to judge about Altcoin if we are already entered in 2020 and hopefully the future of Altcoin will be bright in the coming year.
we all want to believe in the future of altcoins in 2020, but now everything does not look very positive. There are some coins that are starting to show sharp growth in recent days, but this does not mean anything. you need to be constantly prepared for the fact that the season of altcoins can start at any time or never come at all
No one knows when the altcoin season will return, of course what we have to do for now is maybe to focus more on how we can survive in any situation like cryptocurrency. And everyone wants that 2020 will be a profitable year for many people who are in cryptocurrency.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

In my opinion, I think the season of alts will come after Bitcoin halving takes place. Before the halving event, many people would want to have more bitcoin. If they want to be more profitable than anyone, then they will decide to sell all their assets such as Alts, cars, and houses to buy bitcoin before it is halving. This will create a very strong uptrend in the near future and the alts will be dumped. But after the halving event ended and people felt that this price was just enough to sell for profit, the price of bitcoin would fall and then be distributed among the alts. do you agree with me ?
Yes you are right i totally agree with you, when bitcoin skyrockets after halving many will start selling which will decrease its dominance and it will start affecting altcoins as well
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:59:54 PM

Some altcoins are still useful even beyond 2020, If the use case was still intact at that time i'm sure altcoins will be remain valuable. The existence of the cryptocurrency industry will determined the demand of altcoins including bitcoin in 2020 and beyond. My opinion was very simple until the cryptocurrency industry has a value the altcoins demand will be remain as it is.
200 coins in coin market may be in my opinion still worth in 2020, although there are some coins that are displaced it is natural,
there are many issues in this world, but I am not sure about the next 10-20 years maybe altcoin may not be able to survive

Altcoin won't survive more than 5 years if they don't have a strong cummunity to create an unlimited demand, because new projects are happening almost everyday and they're ready to replace a coin that don't have demand anymore. So, only the strong coins with high demand right now that will survive in the future
But that again is very obvious. It is not possible for a volatile market to just keep on increasing or never decrease. It has two sides. Moreover, the dump persist longer than pump. This way, investors can join the crypto coin market with ease. In addition to what you said, altcoins also depend on bitcoin and we can see that 2020 will be year of the king. All we need to do is stay calm and invest more.

NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 05:59:14 PM

This is a tough question, buddy. In my opinion, it is almost impossible to predict the success of any coin. However, the presence of a real use function and good project financing are the main factors for me.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:03:27 PM

This is a tough question, buddy. In my opinion, it is almost impossible to predict the success of any coin. However, the presence of a real use function and good project financing are the main factors for me.
it is impossible to predict exactly which coins will be 100 percent successful, but you can start from the removing coins from the lists that definitely will not succeed, and gradually study those projects that remain. if you spend a lot of time you will find 3-5 projects that with a 95 percent probability will bring you good profit

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:06:53 PM

Altcoins will definitely do well come next year 2020. I am certain about that and I also feel fake ones this year will fade away . I trust some projects to do well next year.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:07:07 PM

Depending on the market condition and current trends, there would be a very bright choice to select alts. But I believe that 2020 would become a year of decentralised exchanges and their native tokens, because this sector is pretty empty at the moment.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:33:25 PM

Some altcoins are still useful even beyond 2020, If the use case was still intact at that time i'm sure altcoins will be remain valuable. The existence of the cryptocurrency industry will determined the demand of altcoins including bitcoin in 2020 and beyond. My opinion was very simple until the cryptocurrency industry has a value the altcoins demand will be remain as it is.
200 coins in coin market may be in my opinion still worth in 2020, although there are some coins that are displaced it is natural,
there are many issues in this world, but I am not sure about the next 10-20 years maybe altcoin may not be able to survive

Altcoin won't survive more than 5 years if they don't have a strong cummunity to create an unlimited demand, because new projects are happening almost everyday and they're ready to replace a coin that don't have demand anymore. So, only the strong coins with high demand right now that will survive in the future
But that again is very obvious. It is not possible for a volatile market to just keep on increasing or never decrease. It has two sides. Moreover, the dump persist longer than pump. This way, investors can join the crypto coin market with ease. In addition to what you said, altcoins also depend on bitcoin and we can see that 2020 will be year of the king. All we need to do is stay calm and invest more.
The value of the coin is experiencing a rise down, it is usual, because there must be coins up and coins down. I suppose that the initial Altcoin of 2020 would have increased. It is seen from the interest of investors when the beginning of the year. They will continue to develop their investments in order to gain even greater gains. In addition, this also affects the value of altcoins that can continue to spread and continue to surge high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:04:28 PM

On the market there are still some top altcoins that still have the potential and opportunities to grow again in the near future.  Perhaps judging the current altcoin is a difficult thing for investors.  Altcoins are gradually being dumped out of the market because the dominance of Btc is so large that it is not self-developing but also depends too much.  I hope the future is better for altcoin.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: