Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signal Premium??  (Read 533 times)
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:47:26 AM

Some of my friends suggested following the premium signal by paying around $ 200 to get an updated Buy and sell altcoin signal in bination exchange
But I still didn't take the offer.

In my opinion, premium signals like this have a lot of manipulation. We are told to buy and sell at the prices they have set. While the channel owner will place buy and sell orders as they wish, and we will be victims to make them profit. Better to learn trading first than to follow trading signals, without any education.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:44:01 AM

Some of my friends suggested following the premium signal by paying around $ 200 to get an updated Buy and sell altcoin signal in bination exchange
But I still didn't take the offer.

In my opinion, premium signals like this have a lot of manipulation. We are told to buy and sell at the prices they have set. While the channel owner will place buy and sell orders as they wish, and we will be victims to make them profit. Better to learn trading first than to follow trading signals, without any education.
I think it is not necessary to pay fees because they are just ordinary investors like us and you should spend a lot of time to learn. I was scammed over $300 in Telegram when I trusted them and the signals they gave me were very disappointing. Now I no longer depend on anyone and always make my own analysis to minimize the risk of trading.

However, there will still be times that make me lose but in general, I have started to be smarter and control the current capital when investing.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:00:19 AM

In this forum there are still many who provide for how to trade and technical analysis why do you want to join the premium signal how many dollars to enter there ??
If you use this forum to find information about coins that will pump I think it still can and does not need to go to a paid group.
yes I agree with you for what we join the premium trading signal that pays? if we can get information for free from this forum. and now also many who share information about crypto trading from social media such as Twitter. so I don't think there is a need to join premium signals because that also doesn't guarantee you will get a profit. it's better to do your own research actively in this forum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 10:24:34 AM

Is it profitable to join the premium trading signal ??  I was offered by my friend to join him on the note having to pay a few dollars, I am still doubtful about this but I want to get into the premium signal once to find out the trade in it.
the trading signal group is similar to pump and dump group it is better to avoid joining a trading signal group
some of them will just use you to get more profit
usually, they will buy a lot of the coin then after they buy at a lower price
they will give you the signal to start buying the coin for the price to rise
and they will give you the signal to sell only after they sell at the highest price

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:36:56 AM

I have no experience about premium signals I think there is a huge group which daily pump some coins and they only inform to there premium members as everyone knows the crypto market is on predictable maybe I am wrong.
The crypto market is very difficult to predict, buddy, because if the crypto market is predictable, so many people will benefit through the market, and the problem of premium signal problems can be deliberately created by a group of people so that others can be attracted to the coins they promote it.
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

I have no experience about premium signals I think there is a huge group which daily pump some coins and they only inform to there premium members as everyone knows the crypto market is on predictable maybe I am wrong.
The crypto market is very difficult to predict, buddy, because if the crypto market is predictable, so many people will benefit through the market, and the problem of premium signal problems can be deliberately created by a group of people so that others can be attracted to the coins they promote it.
I think trading signals can be used, but it really is like pumping coins simultaneously because they need a lot of people to do that. it's good to stay away from things like that because it's not always going to be profitable too, you should do your own research because the ability can make you understand it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:00:18 AM

Is it profitable to join the premium trading signal ??  I was offered by my friend to join him on the note having to pay a few dollars, I am still doubtful about this but I want to get into the premium signal once to find out the trade in it.

Please don't do that, you should trust yourself. Good trader solve their problem use their own skill not depend on signal. Beside that until now I don't see any signal that really profitable, they only take your money blame the market. Think again and I hope you try by your self.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:26:27 PM

Signal groups are nothing but scam, how they can able to find out how the market will move in that direction for sure.It won't be effective unless the group has a crypto whale who has millions and billions in cryptos to manipulate the prices as their wish but they are doing this for few bucks? Nah I guess.
It's not a scam, but pure business. It's hard to point out the main idea of how they do it but it is possible that they have a whale with them, or maybe they just create a trend to increase the demand in a short period of time. It is effective but not most of the time, and it is better to trust your own decision than paying a few dollars for their advise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:51:42 PM

Premium signals are nothing,they just use your money to sharpen their trading skills. You may get profit for sometime out of such signal but its a bit difficult to have regular profit, if someone can really show you his/her performance for past few years then its not bad to join his services. Be sure to talk about maximum dd allowed in your account, that will save you from losing all your invested money. Stay safe while giving your money to someone to trade.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:10:39 PM

Signal groups are nothing but scam, how they can able to find out how the market will move in that direction for sure.It won't be effective unless the group has a crypto whale who has millions and billions in cryptos to manipulate the prices as their wish but they are doing this for few bucks? Nah I guess.
This should be known by newbies who depend their earnings and strategies on signals. There is no way that they will know the movement unless they are whales. They only using it for their benefits to hype the market. As long as they get supporters who are willing to pay them they will sure never stop.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:23:12 PM

Logical reasons suggest to stay away from the crypto signal groups, they always want to take subscriber's money and that is how they make money. The crypto whales don't have time to make a research for the potential pumps, the main way the signal groups operate is to guess the altcoin which has a low volume. The naive people are the victims of the paid signal groups.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:26:43 PM

signals from premium channels always have free channels for demos and promotions. If you're interested, you only need to learn the analysis from the free channel. learn every coin ever posted along with its movements, coin movements always repeat but with different prices, this can also be learned independently.

in the end you will master your own premium analysis.

I'm not saying premium signals circulating are all just trapping, but it really needs to adjust to what you need, avoid channels that only post signals without an explanation of analysis because they only copy signals from one channel to another.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:38:49 PM

signals from premium channels always have free channels for demos and promotions. If you're interested, you only need to learn the analysis from the free channel. learn every coin ever posted along with its movements, coin movements always repeat but with different prices, this can also be learned independently.

I'm not saying premium signals circulating are all just trapping, but it really needs to adjust to what you need, avoid channels that only post signals without an explanation of analysis because they only copy signals from one channel to another.

At some point it has an advantage as you will need to check out other opinions and strategies how they come with that signal especially if their signals have been met, I am not a trader, still learning as I know I am not that good in analyzing the market, so what I am doing for now is to learning how to control my emotion first, learning how can I overcome it, why I need to and the steps in trading.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:45:27 PM

At some point it has an advantage as you will need to check out other opinions and strategies how they come with that signal especially if their signals have been met, I am not a trader, still learning as I know I am not that good in analyzing the market, so what I am doing for now is to learning how to control my emotion first, learning how can I overcome it, why I need to and the steps in trading.
to learn from the signal is good enough most importantly look for the most trusted place. maybe if we study in books or articles, there are some people who can understand when guided. so if we join we have to take advantage of the opportunities available and not be carried away with the signal
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:50:54 PM

I suggest not to join such premium signal because it may be scam  or you will not get signals at the right time . Why do you pay for it, do not take such risk. This forum is really helpful for newbie to learn more. Do your own research. If you experience u will get to know.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 04:56:01 PM

I suggest not to join such premium signal because it may be scam  or you will not get signals at the right time . Why do you pay for it, do not take such risk. This forum is really helpful for newbie to learn more. Do your own research. If you experience u will get to know.
It is not mandatory to check the every single telegram group and join them. The more the trader fails, the more experience is gained through the failures. I don't advise joining the premium signal groups, the real traders never share their trading setups for few bucks.  As you mentioned checking the recommended altcoins on the online platforms and investing these altcoins have better ROI.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:26:00 PM

Don't buy coin signals it's a scam. It's the same with trading pump groups they are all a scam. TA analyst groups that are offering to teach you TA if you subscribe to them and all those all knowing TA specialists that ask you to buy lessons from them are scammers as well! Don't be fooled. If their TA was that good they wouldn't be sharing it with you. They'd be taking a loan from the bank and trading on 5x leverage making millions every year. They wouldn't need your lousy $100.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:29:18 PM

It is not mandatory to check the every single telegram group and join them. The more the trader fails, the more experience is gained through the failures. I don't advise joining the premium signal groups, the real traders never share their trading setups for few bucks.  As you mentioned checking the recommended altcoins on the online platforms and investing these altcoins have better ROI.
I completely agree with you, it seems to me very foolish to think that someone has found a way (strategy) with which you can make good profit on the cryptocurrency and it will be scattered left and right, I think that no one would have done that whoever owns such a strategy just slowly pump money out of other least experienced traders. And premium channels are created by traders who are losers, because they can’t make money on their own and earn only on those who bought access.

kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:38:19 PM

I once joined a premium signal that was really not worth it because if you follow their pump and you are late to take profit then you will experience a loss. I just followed the signal a few times like that and now i don't want to follow anything

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀
                               ▀▀▀███████▀▀
ASIA'S BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED, FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
       ▄█▀▄██▄▄
     ▄█▄▌▐██████▄
    █▀         ▀█
    ▌           ▐
                █
    ▄  ▀██  ▀█▀ ▐▄
    ▀▌   ▄
       ▐█▄▄▄
       ▐█▄▀▀▄▀
        ▀▄█▀   ▄
     ▄ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄▀ ▄
 ▄▄▄██▌▀███▀ ▄ ▐██▄▄▄
███████▌ ▀ ▄   ████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ROBIN VAN PERSIE
BK8 AMBASSADOR
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACCEPT MULTIPLE
CURRENCY
WELCOME BONUS

DAILY CASH REBATE
FAST DEPOSIT
& WITHDRAW
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN US
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:39:43 PM

I completely agree with you, it seems to me very foolish to think that someone has found a way (strategy) with which you can make good profit on the cryptocurrency and it will be scattered left and right, I think that no one would have done that whoever owns such a strategy just slowly pump money out of other least experienced traders. And premium channels are created by traders who are losers, because they can’t make money on their own and earn only on those who bought access.
You are undoubtedly right, for a long time I tried to learn how to make money on crypto trading and it didn’t work out for me, then I started to monitor the channels that are run by the best traders who have proven themselves on the Internet on the positive side and I greatly admired these results and often I watched how screenshots were posted with a large profit from the closed channel and could not resist and bought access, after a while I just simply lost half of the deposit, maybe the problem is in me, but it seems to me that the signals are to blame.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: