Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Me Introduce TEAM360 And It's Mission And Vission  (Read 207 times)
TEAM360 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:23:45 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 03:52:14 AM by TEAM360
Merited by XinXan (7)

Hi all community members,
This is the TEAM360 introduction post for clear for everything. TEAM360 is a family, not an individual person. I created this account for contribution for the community and promotional purpose.

TEAM360 Mission & Vision:

TEAM360 has some simple but effective mission & vision.
As I said earlier I create this account for contribution more here. I will try to posts daily in others thread here and helps beginners to grow.
From 29th Jan to 31 Jan(The Year of 2020) I will provide free promotional service.(That shall publish very soon today in service section)
I will share my simple knowledge as much as I can.

I hope this is enough for introducing me and our mission and vision. I want to contribute more here anonymously with 100% trust.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:38:03 AM

You can move this on the Services board this isn't the right board for this. Well, you only have two posts as of the moment and I can't really find the mission and vision you're saying. Be sure that you don't create spam or do thread bumping service because that's frown upon here.
TEAM360 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:43:26 AM

You can move this on the Services board this isn't the right board for this. Well, you only have two posts as of the moment and I can't really find the mission and vision you're saying. Be sure that you don't create spam or do thread bumping service because that's frown upon here.

I don't offer any service here. As a new user It's just a introduction post about TEAM360 and it's future mission and vision brother.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: