Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Me Introduce TEAM360 And It's Mission And Vission  (Read 207 times)
TEAM360 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:23:45 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 03:52:14 AM by TEAM360
Merited by XinXan (7)

Hi all community members,
This is the TEAM360 introduction post for clear for everything. TEAM360 is a family, not an individual person. I created this account for contribution for the community and promotional purpose.

TEAM360 Mission & Vision:

TEAM360 has some simple but effective mission & vision.
As I said earlier I create this account for contribution more here. I will try to posts daily in others thread here and helps beginners to grow.
From 29th Jan to 31 Jan(The Year of 2020) I will provide free promotional service.(That shall publish very soon today in service section)
I will share my simple knowledge as much as I can.

I hope this is enough for introducing me and our mission and vision. I want to contribute more here anonymously with 100% trust.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:38:03 AM

You can move this on the Services board this isn't the right board for this. Well, you only have two posts as of the moment and I can't really find the mission and vision you're saying. Be sure that you don't create spam or do thread bumping service because that's frown upon here.
TEAM360 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:43:26 AM

You can move this on the Services board this isn't the right board for this. Well, you only have two posts as of the moment and I can't really find the mission and vision you're saying. Be sure that you don't create spam or do thread bumping service because that's frown upon here.

I don't offer any service here. As a new user It's just a introduction post about TEAM360 and it's future mission and vision brother.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: