Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 FREE DESIGNER FEEL FREE TO ASK 🔥🔥  (Read 1264 times)
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:36:56 PM

I would really appreciate a banner for my btc faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elmanchez (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:57:44 PM

Contact me and we will make something awesome togther.
Tomorrow i will be back at desk. Smiley

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:14:21 AM

I'll make infographic

I hope you are really good at this, i need a well illustrated infographics for my project, i dont mind paying provided your jobs are good and the diagrams explains the theory behind my job accordingly.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

Contact me and we will make something awesome togther.
Tomorrow i will be back at desk. Smiley

Hi elmanchez ,
I hope you returned back to your desk . I see many others interested in your works . But still waiting from your response as am still waiting to see the logo you designed for me  Grin
You are daily active and it will be good if you keep updating this thread .
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:40:15 AM

All requested works are already 100% ready, as soon as I get back I will upload them here !  Wink Wink

█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
coupable

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 11:10:52 AM

All requested works are already 100% ready, as soon as I get back I will upload them here !  Wink Wink
That's Great . I can't wait to see my new pers avatar for bitcointalk . Wish you can upload your works today. Have a sweet day 💚
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:00:33 PM

That's Great . I can't wait to see my new pers avatar for bitcointalk . Wish you can upload your works today. Have a sweet day 💚

I am very ashamed that because of Christmas I had almost no time to go about my business, but I will try to improve and make you some options!
here is one of them

coupable

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:26:45 AM

I have just noticed it now. I thought you forgot about my avatar. Anyway, great thanks for your generosity and time spending.
In fact, i did really liked the design of my new avatar 🙂 which amazed me about your skills in design as an amateur.
Please send me the file to my avatar, i will be delightful seeing more tries from you. Thank you again 💚
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:32:16 PM

I have just noticed it now. I thought you forgot about my avatar. Anyway, great thanks for your generosity and time spending.
In fact, i did really liked the design of my new avatar 🙂 which amazed me about your skills in design as an amateur.
Please send me the file to my avatar, i will be delightful seeing more tries from you. Thank you again 💚

https://ibb.co/gWkM4gP

coupable

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:50:00 PM

I didn't expect you to also create this nice animated avatar for me, this did really warm my heart 💚. Actually i can't wear it because of the terms of my actual sig campaign but am pretty sure that it's a nice one 🙂 .
You are a talented designer and will advice others to hire you for professional jobs. I invite you to create more designs and add them to your portfolio.
I don't know if i can ask for the avatar shown in the picture above if you had started working on it. I wish you the best of luck 💚🌹
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 04:58:50 AM

Hi elmanchez, nice work.
Could you please help me with a new logo.
I want to make a social media account mainly focusing on interesting place in my country.
I live in a tropical country, I hope you can add coconut or coconut tree as the main element.
I dont have a name yet for my account. So, I only provide the keyword for this logo.
Coconut, digital, story, journal, tropical, media.
Thank you in advance.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:00:06 AM

Hello elmanchez I have just created a Youtube channel and I would like to request to create a banner for my Youtube channel profile I will send you a pm on the title of my channel, and thanks for setting me up a free offer for the community.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:09:49 PM

Hello elmanchez I have just created a Youtube channel and I would like to request to create a banner for my Youtube channel profile I will send you a pm on the title of my channel, and thanks for setting me up a free offer for the community.

Of course! tomorrow everything will be done Smiley

Hi elmanchez, nice work.
I want to make a social media account mainly focusing on interesting place in my country.
I live in a tropical country, I hope you can add coconut or coconut tree as the main element.
I dont have a name yet for my account. So, I only provide the keyword for this logo.
Thank you in advance.

It already sounds like a whole project! But I will try to make your demands.

elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:09:40 PM
Merited by judeafante (1)

LINK : https://i.ibb.co/dcHMHpq/HEADER.png

I did it a little quickly, I don’t think I can surprise you, but my duty is to make your request. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for contacting me.

elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:00:41 PM

I didn't expect you to also create this nice animated avatar for me, this did really warm my heart 💚. Actually i can't wear it because of the terms of my actual sig campaign but am pretty sure that it's a nice one 🙂 .
You are a talented designer and will advice others to hire you for professional jobs. I invite you to create more designs and add them to your portfolio.
I don't know if i can ask for the avatar shown in the picture above if you had started working on it. I wish you the best of luck 💚🌹

One more simple work ^^

LINK: https://i.ibb.co/rwrd3gB/zez.gif

elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:17:19 PM

Hi elmanchez, nice work.
Thank you in advance.

Can you provide a name because it is difficult without a name.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:29:41 PM

I did it a little quickly, I don’t think I can surprise you, but my duty is to make your request. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for contacting me.

Wow that was quick thank you very much just fit for my Youtube channel have merited you for creating one for me and keep the good work of the community

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
elmanchez (OP)

away

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:37:25 PM

Wow that was quick thank you very much just fit for my Youtube channel have merited you for creating one for me and keep the good work of the community

You are welcome 24/7 here bud !  Smiley
Happy New Year.

TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 04:24:55 PM

Can you provide a name because it is difficult without a name.

About the name, I haven’t decided yet. But maybe I can make some adjustments with the name later.
Let say the name is COCODISE.
coupable

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:56:14 PM

Another nice avatar. Thank you elmanchez. Am really satisfied with the first one animated gif . I asked about a static image that appears here:
https://i.ibb.co/jhSw6qy/612.png
I remember reading from a user wearing an animated avatar that he can't change his avatar without loosing the animated one. I don't know if it's allowed to all ranks at any time to change and i can't try this because of my sig campaign so i will be really satusfied if i get a simple static avatar .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: