Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone [JAN 2020] Discussion  (Read 1826 times)
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:06:50 PM

I sure also want to see a rematch between McGregor and Khabib as well and after that devastating fight against Cowboy I surely think that Conor McGregor had an upgrade and has a chance against Khabib Nurmagomedov but there are 3 candidates that McGregor can choose for his next fight 
Khabib Nurmagomedov will be a tough fight for anyone in the division and i think unless he retires or move up the division no one is going to beat him but i would like to see a rematch so that there wont be any excuse from Conor McGregor and that is the fight even the UFC president is looking to make because of the huge money they can make with the fight but i am expecting Conor selecting Nate Diaz next because it is another big fight for him. Jorge Masvidal and Kamaru Usman are bound to fight next as per reports.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:02:19 PM

Somehow my instagram is filled with posts that Cerrone lost this fight on purpose...
Saying that he didnt even wanted to fight that night and never act so passive in the fights.

That would piss Dana off if he just knew he just want the millions of USD without a fight.  That's not how it works. Cerrone can fight bigger fighter than Mcgregor but he was just bombard with punches and not giving him the chance to get back up. It happens so fast the attack is rapid and the referee stop it. No controversies there. He lost the fight that's it.
This is exactly what happened and if you guys still doubt about it, you can look at the replay in youtube. Cerrone is being bombarded with punches and a high kick to the head that almost knock Cerrone off. You know what happens next when a fighter is on the ground after being knocked down. Everything that happened was just so fast that even the cameraman didn't have the time to zoom in what actually is happening.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:35:54 PM

I sure also want to see a rematch between McGregor and Khabib as well and after that devastating fight against Cowboy I surely think that Conor McGregor had an upgrade and has a chance against Khabib Nurmagomedov but there are 3 candidates that McGregor can choose for his next fight 
Khabib Nurmagomedov will be a tough fight for anyone in the division and i think unless he retires or move up the division no one is going to beat him but i would like to see a rematch so that there wont be any excuse from Conor McGregor and that is the fight even the UFC president is looking to make because of the huge money they can make with the fight but i am expecting Conor selecting Nate Diaz next because it is another big fight for him. Jorge Masvidal and Kamaru Usman are bound to fight next as per reports.

Exactly my kind of thing to look forward to I am a Fan of Khabib Nurmagomedov for some time now and I want to surely see with my own eyes for Conor McGregor to have a chance and see to it that it is too early for him to challenge Khabib, I guess a Nate Diaz would be a huge comeback fight and to settle the score will be a good motivation for him and for the boss of UFC to see to him a title shot next, but for me as well it is too early to have that Khabib VS Conor fight but many fans are really shouting that to happen.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:59:34 PM

Somehow my instagram is filled with posts that Cerrone lost this fight on purpose...
Saying that he didnt even wanted to fight that night and never act so passive in the fights.

That would piss Dana off if he just knew he just want the millions of USD without a fight.  That's not how it works. Cerrone can fight bigger fighter than Mcgregor but he was just bombard with punches and not giving him the chance to get back up. It happens so fast the attack is rapid and the referee stop it. No controversies there. He lost the fight that's it.
This is exactly what happened and if you guys still doubt about it, you can look at the replay in youtube. Cerrone is being bombarded with punches and a high kick to the head that almost knock Cerrone off. You know what happens next when a fighter is on the ground after being knocked down. Everything that happened was just so fast that even the cameraman didn't have the time to zoom in what actually is happening.
Im not really that surprised if there were comments or feedbacks about letting lost the fight on purpose and do base up on fight performance you can really see on whose the one cant able to react with those fast combinations and unexpectedly, no matter how good you are if those hits would able to land successfully then it not really that shameful for you to accept that you've lost rather than telling BS things about
letting it lost blah blah blah.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:37:02 PM

Everybody gets beaten eventually, especially when they are a prizefighter like Khabib.

The amount of money these guys get paid is obscene, and it will eventually come to a time when he is paid mega-money to fight an up & coming lion,
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 08:20:59 PM

Everybody gets beaten eventually, especially when they are a prizefighter like Khabib.
The amount of money these guys get paid is obscene, and it will eventually come to a time when he is paid mega-money to fight an up & coming lion,
No one is invincible in the fight game but unless someone shows that they can be defeated they are invisible, Jon Jones is undefeated other than his disqualification where he was dominating the fight because of a stupid rule and so does Khabib Nurmagomedov and these two fighters have the most impressive undefeated streak in MMA as they are not having padded wins like boxers and right now the UFC fighters are earning a lot of money than any other prize fighters. If you really have a doubt compare the salary they earn in the under card in UFC and boxing and you will understand whether they are getting less pay as they seem to think.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:53:04 PM

All i can say to this fight is Conor McGregor is really an amazing fighter in the world of UFC because he just beat Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone in the first round and with in 40 seconds, and Donald is also a great fighter but i am really amaze that the fight is really fast, that is why i didn't pay anything just to watch this fight.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:04:03 PM

Every fighter gets defeated when their chin are exposed when they start getting a lot of damage but i have not seen any fights where Khabib Nurmagomedov have taken any serious damage let alone had a difficult fight in his entire career and everyone is expecting that the fight against Tony Ferguson would be his difficult test because of his unorthodox style and his sharp elbows. If you think there is a fighter who can challenge Khabib Nurmagomedov i would like to know apart from Tony Wink.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:14:37 PM

All i can say to this fight is Conor McGregor is really an amazing fighter in the world of UFC because he just beat Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone in the first round and with in 40 seconds, and Donald is also a great fighter but i am really amaze that the fight is really fast, that is why i didn't pay anything just to watch this fight.

It seems that he simply did not expect what happened. In which universe is such a scenario possible? 40 seconds of the first round and the end.
No one expected it. In fact, Mac Gregor found his opponent off guard. Pounced on him and tore him apart, leaving him no chance. I would like to see him fight with Habib.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:24:47 PM

It seems that he simply did not expect what happened. In which universe is such a scenario possible? 40 seconds of the first round and the end.
No one expected it. In fact, Mac Gregor found his opponent off guard. Pounced on him and tore him apart, leaving him no chance. I would like to see him fight with Habib.
that is how octagon fighters need a very chance of beating opponent the soonest because they know that the longer the fight runs is the harder the winning can made.

he just did what is necessary to end it early or lose in the end.

Conor is a good fighter and no doubt about it,but only His attitude that made him hated by many,but lets see what his performance against Habib because we also knew that fighter is a killer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:41:10 PM

that is how octagon fighters need a very chance of beating opponent the soonest because they know that the longer the fight runs is the harder the winning can made.

he just did what is necessary to end it early or lose in the end.

Conor is a good fighter and no doubt about it,but only His attitude that made him hated by many,but lets see what his performance against Habib because we also knew that fighter is a killer.

The fight was really fast! Maybe he really did plan to end the match as soon as he gets the chance.
And knew exactly how to knock out Cerrone at the shortest time possible.
He did surprise many fans by the turn of events.
And yes, if he will get some humility under his nerves, people will going to like him.
Or it is already his persona and really difficult to change that.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:00:24 PM

The king is back! So good performance from Conor in his return.
However, it is very weird that the game ended on 0.40. It was very fast and we didn't savor any good match.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:01:17 PM

The personality and the trash talking ability made Conor McGregor who he is right now, i am not disputing that he is not having skills but there are many fighters who had skills but stopped before achieving their goals of winning the championship, he was over the top and Dana White liked him personally because he knew he could make them a lot of money and that is exactly what he did, since everyone wants a rematch including Dana and Conor i am also waiting to see that happen because the first short Conor McGregor threw in the fight he missed by a huge margin but he had the composure to counter that and so was the reason he was able to win the fight but if he missed like that against Khabib he is going down.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:17:55 AM

No one is invincible in the fight game but unless someone shows that they can be defeated they are invisible, Jon Jones is undefeated other than his disqualification where he was dominating the fight because of a stupid rule and so does Khabib Nurmagomedov and these two fighters have the most impressive undefeated streak in MMA as they are not having padded wins like boxers and right now the UFC fighters are earning a lot of money than any other prize fighters. If you really have a doubt compare the salary they earn in the under card in UFC and boxing and you will understand whether they are getting less pay as they seem to think.

How much do undercard fighters get paid on the UFC? I was under the impression it was a relatively low amount, certainly tiny in comparison to the title card fighters.

I think even Jon Jones and Khabib are not invincible. Right now it doesn't seem like either is really slowing down or likely to get taken down any time soon, but it's extremely rare to see a fighter walk away at the top of the game and leave with an undefeated record intact. Infact, I don't even thing a multi-weight champion has ever walked away unscathed.

Boxing, however, has several such examples... e.g. Mayweather, Joe Calzaghe and of course Rocky Marciano! Are there any similar examples in UFC or MMA in general?
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 09:35:11 AM

How much do undercard fighters get paid on the UFC? I was under the impression it was a relatively low amount, certainly tiny in comparison to the title card fighters.

I guess not much, about 5k maybe. And they sure get paid from sponsors also. Maybe even from sponsors they get the biggest amount.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:58:08 PM

Im not really that surprised if there were comments or feedbacks about letting lost the fight on purpose and do base up on fight performance you can really see on whose the one cant able to react with those fast combinations and unexpectedly, no matter how good you are if those hits would able to land successfully then it not really that shameful for you to accept that you've lost rather than telling BS things about
letting it lost blah blah blah.
Some fans can't actually accept what just happened that's why they have to make some stories like this and like that or maybe they betted on Cerrone with almost all of their funds but it just not right that they just lost without seeing some action. If you guys were on the ring and McGregor would bombarded you with punches and kick, I don't think you wanted to stand up after being knocked down.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:48:37 PM

Some fans can't actually accept what just happened that's why they have to make some stories like this and like that or maybe they betted on Cerrone with almost all of their funds but it just not right that they just lost without seeing some action. If you guys were on the ring and McGregor would bombarded you with punches and kick, I don't think you wanted to stand up after being knocked down.
The people who claim that the fight was fixed is because they have not seen Conor McGreor fight before, when he knocked out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds and that too an undefeated streak for ten years, no one in the wildest dreams expected that and if you make a claim that this fight was fixed then you should claim that the Aldo fight was fixed too.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:01:05 PM

If you compare it to boxing under card then UFC fighters are earning much more money than the boxers.

For comparison lets take Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury and how much the under card fighters got.
Boxers like Lucas Rafael Baez, Francisco Javier Castro,  Adam Mate and  David Damore got just $2500 and that was the minimum salary they earned in that PPV.

Lets take a look at UFC 246 pay for the under card.
Ode Osbourne got the lowest pay and that was $10000 while Aleksa Camu, Justin Ledet and Askar Askaro comes next and they earned $20000.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:03:20 PM

The people who claim that the fight was fixed is because they have not seen Conor McGreor fight before, when he knocked out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds and that too an undefeated streak for ten years, no one in the wildest dreams expected that and if you make a claim that this fight was fixed then you should claim that the Aldo fight was fixed too.
Dont know on why people do look or do able to say that it was fixed?

If we do base Conors reputation and stats then it wont give you a doubt that he's capable on finishing off opponents on
shortest possible of time.

They can really just accept that they had lost big time and now trying to say or argue that it was a fixed one.Cerrone is good but not good enough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:14:31 PM

~snip
Dont know on why people do look or do able to say that it was fixed?
If we do base Conors reputation and stats then it wont give you a doubt that he's capable on finishing off opponents on
shortest possible of time.
To be clear to you i am not in the group which calls out fixed on fights, yes there were some shady fights in the past but not in the UFC and Conor is having the reputation to finish the fights in short period and once he is not able to finish the fight in the second round then the chances of Conor loosing his high and that is what we have seen in his career.

They can really just accept that they had lost big time and now trying to say or argue that it was a fixed one.Cerrone is good but not good enough.
Looking at the odds, Cerrone was big underdog and many might have placed a bet on Cerrone to win the fight and so is the reason they are screaming foul play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: