Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $TRUSD an elestic yet stable digital asset  (Read 1687 times)
charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:22:01 AM

When i hear about this token (TRUSD) and get to know more about inside their telegram channel, i never hesitate to buy. I believe TRUSD will be worth it to hold. The team behind this project are working hard and they very legit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vrh_rmt

Activity: 488

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:52:20 AM

I'm amazed by the way the team handle the project. I invested when the price is still at 15sats and currently at 230 sats now. I believe in team $TrustUSD goal of reaching the price to $1. with the help of the community the target price is achievable. I'll continue to support the project coz I believe in the objective of $TRUSD. Hopefully, the incentives program is successful to gain the trust of other investors and the target price is easy to achieve if more investors enter into this project. Wish us all luck and Happy holiday!!!
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:30:01 AM

Its so fortunate for me to be able to know this project.its a great investment.i know this project will be a success in no time.so hold on and invest.
Lord_Orion

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:16:04 PM

Its kind of a no brainer. If someone said here have this its worth less than a penny, but in a little while it will be worth 100x more than it is now. I'd take that item put it in a safe and wait. Thats what the interest incentive is like, if you are lucky enough to get any now while its still reasonable. With just 2,000 TRUSD you can get interest just for holding on to it. Plus 2,000 tokens is cheap right now, its like less than 50$ investment and if you don't chicken out and sell your TRUSD can be worth at least 1$ each, making that 50$ turn into $2,000 and earn monthly interest on top of that.

Say you invested and got 2k tokens, if they are in your private wallet you get interest just for keeping them off exchange. Then each month you get more trusd deposited into your private wallet, several months of interest just building up. Then when its at target levels and stable you sell and make a mint. Not a bad way to make a nice profit. For the cost of a Video game you can invest and in a little while be able to buy a lot more than one video game.

Get in now while the price is still low enough for the little man to be able to get a piece of the pie. How many people hate that they could have gotten on the Bitcoin wagon when it was around 100$ a coin. Don't miss out again.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:51:26 PM

I thought that this was the ANN of the True USD (TUSD) because looking at it for the very first time it made me think it was. The ticker looks the same and it can really mislead people. And the most post of the people here are coming from nowhere and obviously there is something.

I think everyone should read what notblox1 said on the first page.

Signature for rent
RainbowBrite

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:45:59 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 03:07:13 AM by RainbowBrite

You can have doubts, or you can do your research and actually understand how things work. Just because the original logo was similar means nothing. It has been changed recently, to curb confusion, FYI!!  Also, as for the ticker symbol, this is why it's important to pay attention to to what you type in, and what you are reading. TRUSD is different from anything else out there!!

Edit: spelling
Lord_Orion

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:56:47 AM

https://i.imgur.com/VOr0A1p.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gu86sEQ.jpg

vs

original

https://i.imgur.com/lToHKz9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2IOP9U0.jpg

This looks like a scam to me and clone copy of TrueUSD token.
Just few guys that wrote a bunch of random words and tweaked words and a logo.

Well its true things look similar, but the good thing is that you pointing that out helps them more than you think. All new projects get a few things wrong at the start. Thats why you have upgrades and updates to the various coins and tokens out there. So thanks for letting them know that. Which im pretty certain they didn't know looked similar to Those other tokens. But from what I can see so far and from the information in the telegram channel they are working on updating the logo to something more unique. Its nice to be able to communicate with the Dev's behind the token which is nice change of pace seeing how you can't do that with Bitcoin. Heck a lot of people would love to just have a talk with Satoshi him or her self. But unlike Bitcoin you can do that with TRUSD devs. Heck good luck even trying to talk to anyone who  has made a token or coin without having to pay for a seminar or meeting.
Einnalem

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:10:14 PM

This is definitely one project not to be missed. From 11 sats now on 200 up! Thats a huge change! Amazing isn't it? The team are doing a great job! Keep it up TrustUSD Team! Lets get this to $1!
juvieabal

Activity: 51
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:52:27 PM

Keep it up team trustUSD your harwork worth it.
This project have a great future  buy now hold in your erc20 wallet and earn interast. This is awesome 😍😍
Buy and hold wait till 1$ each😍😍😍
Good luck everyone.
Dordunu Christian

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:39:03 PM

One of the best projects I have seen so far.. I have never regretted purchasing their token .. Go go moon TRUSD.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:46:20 PM

[]https://i.imgur.com/VOr0A1p.jpg[/img] []https://i.imgur.com/gu86sEQ.jpg[/img]
vs

original

][]https://i.imgur.com/lToHKz9.jpg[/img]

[]https://i.imgur.com/2IOP9U0.jpg[/img]

Hi! I am the Co-Founder and CEO of TrustUSD. We decided on the name TrustUSD because our goal is to build trust between us and the people we serve, and USD for our active price target. It's very unfair to judge something without understanding it first. Our logo isn't a copy of TrueUSD or Tether. Others have expressed the similarities between the logos and we are addressing this. You should take a look at SALT and BAT's logos. They are two totally different projects with somewhat of a similar logo. The point I'm trying to make is that logos mean different things to different people. I hope this helps you understand my point of view in regards to your comment. If you would like to speak to me directly, please feel free to message me on Telegram t.me/kdangerf. Thank you!

new coin
same spirit as last stable coin
same feature as other stable coin
ICO
no backed by "real money" like other stalecoin
im never hear the team in bitcoin ecosystem  << (maybe fake team Roll Eyes )

and the main feature is : "its just erc20"
RobtheWannabeWhale

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:48:12 PM

new coin
ICO

I mean literally everything you're saying is untrue... why come just to troll and FUD? If you have genuine questions or concerns about the project then express your opinion by all means, but you've just come here spouting nonsense?
RainbowBrite

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:40:43 PM

new coin
ICO

I mean literally everything you're saying is untrue... why come just to troll and FUD? If you have genuine questions or concerns about the project then express your opinion by all means, but you've just come here spouting nonsense?

Spreading FUD doesn't usually get paid per post, eh? Maybe you should DYOR and actually engage with the devs and then perhaps you will understand why SO MANY of us are actually behind this project!! ♥️

No stable coin has ever started out being stable, there are always wild swings in the beginning.  If I didn't truly believe in this, I could quietly take my profit and run, but I haven't. I have stayed to see what happens!
Lord_Orion

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 03:02:51 AM

[]https://i.imgur.com/VOr0A1p.jpg[/img] []https://i.imgur.com/gu86sEQ.jpg[/img]
vs

original

][]https://i.imgur.com/lToHKz9.jpg[/img]

[]https://i.imgur.com/2IOP9U0.jpg[/img]

Hi! I am the Co-Founder and CEO of TrustUSD. We decided on the name TrustUSD because our goal is to build trust between us and the people we serve, and USD for our active price target. It's very unfair to judge something without understanding it first. Our logo isn't a copy of TrueUSD or Tether. Others have expressed the similarities between the logos and we are addressing this. You should take a look at SALT and BAT's logos. They are two totally different projects with somewhat of a similar logo. The point I'm trying to make is that logos mean different things to different people. I hope this helps you understand my point of view in regards to your comment. If you would like to speak to me directly, please feel free to message me on Telegram t.me/kdangerf. Thank you!

new coin
ICO

You do know that most other "stable coins" are also backed by big banks right? Thats why they are "stable" it has the backing of a centralized banking system. The difference between this token and those is its not backed by big banks. Banks which are for-profit companies. That make money by charging interest on loans, collecting account fees and reinvesting all that money to earn more profit. Where as TRUSD is like a Credit Union, Credit unions, on the other hand, are not-for-profit institutions. Technically, credit unions are owned by their account holders, known as members. Any profit earned by a credit union is either invested back into the organization or paid out to members as a dividend.

So to be so simplistic and spout not the same as others is a good thing, cause they aim to be a Stable Token held by the people and for the people rather than exploit the people and the money they hold. So, how about you talk with some intelligence and not some little kid in the crawl space of there aunty and uncles house.
Lord_Orion

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:44:24 PM

TRUSD is looking good, might be a nice time to try to buy in. Don't think it will be getting any lower than it is already, unless someone just sells a ton of tokens out of no where. Don't know how much longer these prices will be here, I know I'm going to load up a little more and get a few more thousand for when the price is at 1$. Hopefully it wont take a year
RainbowBrite

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:13:26 PM

Every morning I wake up, I have a nicer surprise than when I went to bed!! TRUSD is meeting and exceeding expectations every single day!!!! I've already 100x my investment, GET IN OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!!
Lord_Orion

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:21:11 PM

Every morning I wake up, I have a nicer surprise than when I went to bed!! TRUSD is meeting and exceeding expectations every single day!!!! I've already 100x my investment, GET IN OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

Yeah that is nice, I was lucky to get in when it was lower under 10 sats. So I'm happy with my investment. Just have to wait for more people to get interested in this. Hopefully before it reaches it target. By then it would be to late.
geometrystellar

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:07:43 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2020, 03:18:55 AM by geometrystellar

Odds are that the vast majority of us have encountered a dreary team more frequently than we've encountered an extraordinary one. The fitting response is straightforward. It is hard to discover groups that can possibly open genuine human potential, which TRUSD manifests. Those characteristics which comprises of hard work, solid sentiment of obligation, structure/clarity and responsibility. This project is genuinely exceptional. It began from the most reduced ground-- to nearly 5 cents, as of writing. The objective target for this project is $1. Thanks to the team of TRUSD for all of your hard work. Keep it up Smiley
Einnalem

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:50:37 AM

TrustUSD is soaring high! Here we come $1  Wink

TrustUSD now listed on Coinpaprika ❤️
Lord_Orion

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:59:46 PM

TrustUSD is soaring high! Here we come $1  Wink

TrustUSD now listed on Coinpaprika ❤️

Thats great news, I know they are working on getting on another exchange here soon as well. Good to hear that the project is ever growing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: