Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HERO] Intelligent Hero: Earn educatively - get motivated professionally!  (Read 2617 times)
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:40:08 AM

The bounty allocation is only 1%, which means the Airdrop allocation is 2% because all the total Airdrop / Bouny allocations are 3%? Why is the allocation of bounties smaller than Airdrop.
And this HERO token will do IEO on which exchange? I want to know your future plans.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:41:34 AM

The bounty allocation is only 1%, which means the Airdrop allocation is 2% because all the total Airdrop / Bouny allocations are 3%? Why is the allocation of bounties smaller than Airdrop.
And this HERO token will do IEO on which exchange? I want to know your future plans.

Hi bassbity

Bare in mind that bounty allocation is 1,000,000 HERO, and with base HERO price of 0.5 USD that makes it 500,000 USD. That is generous bounty pool. Regarding those 2%, there might be more promotional campaigns , not just the Airdrop.

Intelligent HERO will have IEO on LA Token, Exmarkets and Ataix, but that is not the final list as we are currently working on increasing the number on the list to accommodate more exchanges, and to give us more exposure.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:12:41 PM

snip

Intelligent HERO will have IEO on LA Token, Exmarkets and Ataix, but that is not the final list as we are currently working on increasing the number on the list to accommodate more exchanges, and to give us more exposure.

I hope HERO will launch IEO on the stock exchange which is already famous for its successful IEO, such as Bitforex, Coineal, Probit, moreover, can launch in Binance that will be attacked by investors if IEO is in Binance.
But I am not sure about the Latoken and Exmarkets exchanges if IEO HERO will be successful there.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:14:26 AM

The intelligent community was registered and has been granted full license to go about her crowd sale legally by Estonia’s Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) on the 23rd of September 2019, and is now fully recognized as a legal entity that can function as the platform has stated in her whitepaper (Be sure to read our Whitepaper).

To find more about it, check our Medium article!

sindhu5

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:53:44 AM

I am glad that Intelligent Hero is a licensed company which have all necessary permissions from the financial regulator for work.
jara71

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:30:38 AM

The choice of jurisdiction is very important. In many countries cryptocurrency is not regulated or prohibited and it is impossible to work in such countries.
k67frozen

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:04:06 PM

It is good that in Estonia cryptocurrency is regulated. It will be more simple to work in regulated sphere.
Fiutobit

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 12:40:12 PM

snip

I hope HERO will launch IEO on the stock exchange which is already famous for its successful IEO, such as Bitforex, Coineal, Probit, moreover, can launch in Binance that will be attacked by investors if IEO is in Binance.
But I am not sure about the Latoken and Exmarkets exchanges if IEO HERO will be successful there.

It is necessary just to start with something. Hope in future Intelligent Hero will add listing on more famous and big exchanges.
sindhu5

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:15:05 PM

Every exchange is interested in big trading volumes of the tokens. It will be more simple to start listing on big exchange if token already has a big trading volumes.
jara71

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:40:41 PM

To have a big trading volumes on the exchanges it is necessary to have a working trading platform and that tokens of the platform will be in demand.
k67frozen

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:05:34 PM

As for me I think that it is not necessary to hurry with the listing on big exchanges. First of all it is necessary to create a big ecosystem of the project.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

I am glad that Intelligent Hero is a licensed company which have all necessary permissions from the financial regulator for work.

Hi sindhu5

That is correct, Intelligent Hero is fully licensed, you can check it here

https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/519097
https://mtr.mkm.ee/taotluse_tulemus/519099
Fiutobit

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 02:30:23 PM

In the article in medium I have read that you are working on going in partnerships with Freelance platforms, online academies, academic credentials testing platforms and soft skills testing platforms. I think partnerships are important.
sindhu5

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:54:26 PM

I thinks thanks partnerships it will be more simple to create a big database of users and attract more people to the platform.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:10:06 PM

It is good that in Estonia cryptocurrency is regulated. It will be more simple to work in regulated sphere.

Hi k67frozen

You are right, Estonia is very popular for crypto startups as they have very good laws, that will enable companies to develop. Intelligent Hero is here for the long run, and being registered in Estonia will give us stability needed to develop the project.
jara71

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:19:03 PM

Thanks partnerships it will be possible to share the users between platforms and users of the platforms will have more servicies.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:34:04 PM

In the article in medium I have read that you are working on going in partnerships with Freelance platforms, online academies, academic credentials testing platforms and soft skills testing platforms. I think partnerships are important.

Hi Fiutobit

You are correct, we are working on securing partnership with leading freelance and professionals platforms like Fiverr, Udemy, ETS, IELTS, Coursera  that will give us needed push and we belive we all can benefit from those partnerships.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:09:19 AM

Joining the Intelligent community of Heroes has never been easier. We make it easy for everyone to become a hero.
We are aware that we have several individuals with the zeal to acquire skills but has absolutely no means of acquiring these skills. Intelligent Hero has opted for partnerships with well-known platforms that offer skill acquisition with the best of trainers.All you have to do is get a skill, then come to the Intelligent Hero platform, take your test, get verified, and boom! There you go. Your now a Hero.One or two persons might say, but I have a skill! If you do, go ahead and take our tests, and in no time, after the required tests, you will be verified.Being a Hero opens you to several opportunities which include increased rates of engagement, and motivations from the platform herself, in the form of the Hero token.What are you waiting for? It's time to be your own Hero- register on our  website and join sale now!

k67frozen

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:54:26 AM

Thanks partnerships it will be possible to share the users between platforms and users of the platforms will have more servicies.

I missed understand. Do you already have a partnerships with some platforms or you plan to have partnerships?
Fiutobit

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 11:25:17 AM

Hi k67frozen

You are right, Estonia is very popular for crypto startups as they have very good laws, that will enable companies to develop. Intelligent Hero is here for the long run, and being registered in Estonia will give us stability needed to develop the project.

I think that if a project is thinking about future development it must work in jurisdiction where cryptocurrency is fully regulated.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: