Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:16:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HERO] Intelligent Hero: Earn educatively - get motivated professionally!  (Read 2617 times)
phoekaung2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:30:16 PM

I see Tokensale funds is very slow, is there any marketing other than launching a campaign on bitcointalk to promote your project with 20 days left for the first round?

Now there is only seed phrase of IEO for the first investors with the big bonuses. Bounty campaign just already started and I think that bounty will attract a lot of users.
softcharebund

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:06:26 PM

I think that 80% bonuses is a very big bonus for the seed phase. Now cryptocurrency market falls and it is a good time to buy tokens for the best price. When cryptocurrency market will start to raise the price for tokens will be higher.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 07:03:38 AM

I think that 80% bonuses is a very big bonus for the seed phase. Now cryptocurrency market falls and it is a good time to buy tokens for the best price. When cryptocurrency market will start to raise the price for tokens will be higher.

Hi softcharebund

We wanted to reward our early investors, but at the same time we wanted to protect value of HERO tokens in the long run. That's why we opted to offer big bonus, but in the same time to lock that bonus. Once platform goes live  bonus tokens will be fully unlocked.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:00:13 AM

Many may ask, isn't the use of the blockchain technology a little bit off? Why do you need to make use of the blockchain? Relax my friend. The blockchain technology is security, security, security! Hacking into platforms powered solely on the concept of the blockchain technology is almost impossible. This is because blockchain uses level six (6) encryption on data. In our generation, this form of security is relatively high. We also make periodic upgrades to the platform to ensure that we use up-to-date patches on our systems thereby ensuring that we aren't lagging behind in any way.
Join our Seed Sale and get 80% discount!

softcharebund

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:26:11 PM

Announcement: Intelligent Hero bounty campaign now has Signature Campaign as well!
$75,000 worth of HERO tokens are allocated for that purpose. Join Now!

Signature campaign is a great opportunity to attract the attention of users of Bitcointalk to the Intelligent Hero platform. $75,000 worth of HERO tokens is a very big budget.
Zoya657

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:09:35 PM

I think that 80% discount is a very big advantages during the seed phrase. Do you have an minimum of investment during seed phrase?

Hi karsheringprof

We want to reward those that are with us from the beginning, and seed investors are exactly those people. Minimum investment is 200 HERO.

Also, keep in mind that bonus tokens will be locked, so those that join in later sale phases won't be in any disadvantage.

I think it is really very good that all investors can participate in seed phrase. It is good that minimum of investment is so small and a lot of users can become an investor.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 09:28:29 PM

Announcement: Intelligent Hero bounty campaign now has Signature Campaign as well!
$75,000 worth of HERO tokens are allocated for that purpose. Join Now!

Signature campaign is a great opportunity to attract the attention of users of Bitcointalk to the Intelligent Hero platform. $75,000 worth of HERO tokens is a very big budget.

Hi softcharebund

Yes, we believe that this is fair bounty pool for signature campaign, and that will attract quality participants.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 08:15:52 AM

To those of you curious folks out there who may be wondering, ‘this project seems like a really good deal that will transform a lot of lives, how do people get to know about this’?. Of course your right. This project will affect a lot of lives and we have an active strategy in place that will ensure that it gets to the hearing of millions of internet users. We have a lot of professionals working tirelessly day and night to ensure that this platform gets to the hearing of millions out there. They include writers, designers, programmers, social media personnel and digital marketers. Together they make up our marketing team headed by the Head of market surveys for the platform. Our team makes sure that you are constantly reached out to every single day. Also, our bounty program will be coming up pretty soon. We hope to reach out to even more persons with this program. Our users can also help the platform out by sharing our post, weblink and engaging in our posts.

encrypirla

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:59:10 AM

I think that 80% discount is a very big advantages during the seed phrase. Do you have an minimum of investment during seed phrase?

Hi karsheringprof

We want to reward those that are with us from the beginning, and seed investors are exactly those people. Minimum investment is 200 HERO.

Also, keep in mind that bonus tokens will be locked, so those that join in later sale phases won't be in any disadvantage.

I think it is really very good that all investors can participate in seed phrase. It is good that minimum of investment is so small and a lot of users can become an investor.

I think that soon cryptocurrency market will start to raise and 80% bonus will give a lot of advantages for the first investors. They will have the best and the most profitable conditions.
timo5879

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 01:18:36 PM

I like the idea to test the real knowledge of freelancers to help them to get a good job. Do you already have a testing platform of MVP of the project?

Hi izebvilmi

We do have MVO, you can find it in the link below
https://ico.intelligent.community/user

It is very good that people can check the work of the platform and to understand how it will work. Usually on the seed phrase the MVP is not ready.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:26:00 PM

I think that soon cryptocurrency market will start to raise and 80% bonus will give a lot of advantages for the first investors. They will have the best and the most profitable conditions.

Hi encrypirla

You know the saying. "early bird gets the worm", so those who belive in us from the beginning will profit the most!
doyvidepgo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:26:20 PM

Hi karsheringprof

It is good that the minimum investment on seed phrase is very small. It will allow all investors to participate in seed phrase and to have the most profitable conditions of investment.
anog

Activity: 1031
Merit: 251

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:45:29 PM

Hi karsheringprof

I need information about the locking token period, do you have an article about it or can you explain it?

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:16:33 PM

Hi karsheringprof

It is good that the minimum investment on seed phrase is very small. It will allow all investors to participate in seed phrase and to have the most profitable conditions of investment.

Hi doyvidepgo

That's exactly the reason why we set minimum amount at only 200 HERO as we want everyone to be able to join seed phase.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:24:18 AM

Are you a business owner looking forward to starting up that new establishment? Do you need help getting started? Is your establishment digitally enabled to the point of employing freelancers to work as agreed? Say no more, intelligent Hero is the platform for you. With intelligent Hero, all our ‘heroes’ are tested and trusted by the platform. Becoming a hero on our platform doesn’t just require you to open an account alone, it is a process that takes time and a lot of effort to take tests and build your level up to that of a hero. Are you a business owner looking forward to starting up that new establishment? Do you need help getting started? Is your establishment digitally enabled to the point of employing freelancers to work as agreed? Say no more, intelligent Hero is the platform for you. With intelligent Hero, all our ‘heroes’ are tested and trusted by the platform. Becoming a hero on our platform doesn’t just require you to open an account alone, it is a process that takes time and a lot of effort to take tests and build your level up to that of a hero.

dwelylzipbins

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:28:00 PM

Hi encrypirla

You know the saying. "early bird gets the worm", so those who belive in us from the beginning will profit the most!

Usually on the seed phrase projects do not have any MVP, just ideas. That is why seed phrase is very risky. Intelligent Hero has a working MVP and this is a big advantage.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:52:24 PM

Hi encrypirla

Usually on the seed phrase projects do not have any MVP, just ideas. That is why seed phrase is very risky. Intelligent Hero has a working MVP and this is a big advantage.

Hi dwelylzipbins

You are correct, during early sale phases most projects don't have much to show, but Intelligent Hero is different.  We wanted to have something to show to our investors before sale even started, to reassure them in success of Intelligent Hero.
dwelylzipbins

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 05:40:09 PM

80% discount for a seed phrase for projects with working MVP, good and usefull idea and experience team is very good. First investors will have the best conditions.
groupapecif

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:27:24 PM

Hi karsheringprof

I need information about the locking token period, do you have an article about it or can you explain it?

As I understand the first investors will not be able to sell the bonus tokens for some locked period but they will be able to sell all other tokens. It is done that first investors would not sell the bonus tokens for a smaller price.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:12:37 PM

As I understand the first investors will not be able to sell the bonus tokens for some locked period but they will be able to sell all other tokens. It is done that first investors would not sell the bonus tokens for a smaller price.

Hi groupapecif

You understood it correctly, all bonus tokens will be locked for certain period of time, in order to protect the value of HERO tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: