Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HERO] Intelligent Hero: Earn educatively - get motivated professionally!  (Read 2617 times)
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:20:01 PM

So, when platform fully released,  Q3, Q4 2020 or when ?  Can you provide a clearer time frame?

Hi koang

Full  release of the platform will depend on the amount of funds raised, but it shouldn't exceed period of 1 year.

And what does it mean by "it will be possible to unlock tokens sooner by passing various tests on MVP"

There will be various tests on our MVP, and in order to unlock  bonus tokens earlier, you will have to pass some tests. You can read more about it in our Medium Article..
cyberhits

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:39:17 PM

what payment methods for tokens exist and how will your company make money ?
it is very important for me to understand how the economic model will work.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:01:55 PM

80% is a pretty big discount. You do not think that because of this there may be a dump on the exchanges ?

Only part of HERO tokens will be available to investors after completion of IEO. Bonus tokens will be locked until platform release. Also in MVP there will be several options to accelerate the unlocking of bonus tokens. We doing our best for investors rewards and not only in the short term.

So, when platform fully released,  Q3, Q4 2020 or when ?  Can you provide a clearer time frame?
And what does it mean by "it will be possible to unlock tokens sooner by passing various tests on MVP"

I also found it interesting that you need to pass tests in order to get tokens.
I think this is done in order to attract more people to use the platform at the initial stages.

Hi frboom

Yes, this is an innovative token unlocking mechanic, as we want people to be more engaged on the platform, and this way they will be additionally rewarded.
riapergardconf

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:32:14 PM

80% is a pretty big discount. You do not think that because of this there may be a dump on the exchanges ?

Only part of HERO tokens will be available to investors after completion of IEO. Bonus tokens will be locked until platform release. Also in MVP there will be several options to accelerate the unlocking of bonus tokens. We doing our best for investors rewards and not only in the short term.

So, when platform fully released,  Q3, Q4 2020 or when ?  Can you provide a clearer time frame?

I think it's a big plus that working prototypes of the project are available now.
I just want to test how it works now.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

Hi cyberhits

During our sale you can buy HERO using BTC, ETH, and we accept fiat as well (USD and EUR).

Regarding making money, we will have several external monetization ways
-Business account for recruiters
-Business account for training providers
-Advertisers
-Targeted samples
-Big Data companies
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:16:59 PM

There will be various tests on our MVP, and in order to unlock  bonus tokens earlier, you will have to pass some tests. You can read more about it in our Medium Article..

thanks for the answer, now I will read your content. But as I understand the opportunity to be tested is not yet available at the moment .
so to me it is interesting who will make these tests ?
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:28:42 PM

The intelligent Hero project as a whole has kicked off in its Ernest. Although the platform it’s self will be made live immediately after the IEO which is slated to run during the first quarter of the year 2020. Other specific milestones which the platform is expected to cross in the year 2020 include all the items slated in the Roadmap section of our whitepaper. Do feel free to log-on to intelligent.community, head over to our whitepaper section, and scroll down to the Roadmap outline to fish our this info.
Only 9 days left until end of Seed Sale . Make sure to join now  and get 80% discount!

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:40:15 PM

thanks for the answer, now I will read your content. But as I understand the opportunity to be tested is not yet available at the moment .

Hi wallpim

You understood correctly. tests are not yet available, but they will be in February.

Basic tests will be made by Intelligent Hero team, while custom tests will be made by other users of the platform.
pipoll9

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:30:35 PM

Hi cyberhits

During our sale you can buy HERO using BTC, ETH, and we accept fiat as well (USD and EUR).

-Advertisers
-Targeted samples
-Big Data companies

Very interesting business model.
But I don't really understand there will be advertisers on the platform ?
That is there will be advertising that will interfere with users or it will be premium features for freelancers and employers ?
Carpetguts

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:52:50 PM

I think it's a big plus that working prototypes of the project are available now.

now for investors to see the alpha version in order to trust the team more and understand that the project will be implemented eventually. And you also need to understand how popular this project will be and what potential it has .
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:49:31 AM

f you follow up our posts earlier, you have noticed our post on data security. Some of you might want ask; I thought it was established to protect my data? Why does intelligent hero still offer ad placement?  Well here is the thing, Intelligent Hero will only make use of that section of user data that you permit. You have the power to allow ads or not. We only hope you allow so that the platform can make a couple of extra bucks.  With intelligent Hero, our ads will be super generic, and effective. This is because, intelligent hero is a community of serious-minded individuals who aren't coming together for fun, but for serious business daily. With the intelligent Hero community, you can never go wrong.
Only 8 days left until end of Seed Sale . Make sure to join now  and get 80% discount!

lesnocholor

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:30:40 PM

Hi wallpim

You understood correctly. tests are not yet available, but they will be in February.

Basic tests will be made by Intelligent Hero team, while custom tests will be made by other users of the platform.
I am waiting for the opportunity to pass the tests and it would be very interesting for me to see how it will all look.
And how much it will help to increase the quality in this market.
riapergardconf

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:51:03 PM

The intelligent Hero project as a whole has kicked off in its Ernest. Although the platform it’s self will be made live immediately after the IEO which is slated to run during the first quarter of the year 2020. Other specific milestones which the platform is expected to cross in the year 2020 include all the items slated in the Roadmap section of our whitepaper. Do feel free to log-on to intelligent.community, head over to our whitepaper section, and scroll down to the Roadmap outline to fish our this info.
Only 9 days left until end of Seed Sale . Make sure to join now  and get 80% discount!

https://i.imgur.com/IGQbhsK.jpg
I will definitely take this opportunity.
80% it will be a good motivation for me.
I'm going to use tokens to pay for services on the platform.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:10:06 AM

Some persons may say, the idea behind this Intelligent Hero platform is great and all, but is it legal? Will I get into trouble for utilizing the platform?
The answer simply is that it is an online platform. It is technically not declared illegal in any country but has not been registered under every single government round the world, but we have been able to securely register the platform and her token The Estonian government. Most countries do not support the blockchain technology, but it is safe to say that our platform isn’t purely blockchain-based. We only use the technology to ensure decentralization and also to ensure that data security top-notch for our users. The Intelligent Hero platform also does not involve herself in any illegal practices, so it is safe to say we are legal.
Only 7 days left until end of Seed Sale . Make sure to join now  and get 80% discount!

wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:34:48 PM

Hi cyberhits

-Advertisers
-Targeted samples
-Big Data companies

This will be really beneficial for both freelancers and employers. I think that the platform has a huge potential if the team can implement what is written in white paper.
cyberhits

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:15:53 PM

I agree with you and so you can trust the project more and I will be happy to buy tokens for me now while the discounts are still valid... .
monyetrndo

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:14:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IGQbhsK.jpg

I will definitely take this opportunity.
80% it will be a good motivation for me.
I'm going to use tokens to pay for services on the platform.

and as I understand it will be a very good opportunity and you can get a huge advantage immediately after the listing.
And I'm glad the exchanges confirmed the listing. It will be very important .
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:28:08 AM

I agree with you and so you can trust the project more and I will be happy to buy tokens for me now while the discounts are still valid... .

Hi cyberhits

Yes, now it's the time to invest as until December 30th we offer 80% discount.
lesnocholor

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:17:17 PM

So we are waiting for the opportunity to launch testing . It would be very interesting for me.
I just don't really understand how the tests can determine skill .
tabaderemb

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:34:02 PM

80% is just a huge bonus. It is important that investors do not start selling tokens immediately after listing on exchanges.
so as not to cause a price dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: