Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:35:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HERO] Intelligent Hero: Earn educatively - get motivated professionally!  (Read 2617 times)
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:03:18 PM

I think it's a big plus that working prototypes of the project are available now.
I just want to test how it works now.

I agree with you and so you can trust the project more and I will be happy to buy tokens for me now while the discounts are still valid... .
80% is just a huge bonus. It is important that investors do not start selling tokens immediately after listing on exchanges.
so as not to cause a price dump.

Hi tabaderemb

It wont be possible to sell bonus tokens as those will be locked. I order to unlock them you will have to go through series of tests on our MVP.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:08:29 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 05:32:04 PM by CryptoServicesGuru

For individuals who may want to ask how the token will stay relevant, this post is made especially for you!
The hero tokens can be used to do a wide variety of things other than hoarding which many users would prefer to do. The tokens are used to

-Contact with higher rank heroes
Sometimes the need may arise for you to contact some of our higher ranking Heros, with the Hero tokens, you will be given access to communicate with this Heros and get vital information needed to continue your own journey.

-Run targeted searches through the platform
In other to run certain kinds of searches that are not completely basic, you need to have some Hero tokens in your wallet. This will enable you to be able to run these searches and get optimal results.

-Access platform administration
Because of how busy the administration o the platform is, to get direct access to the administration of the platform, you would need a certain amount of tokens.

-Get discounts/ benefits from training providers
If you use your Hero tokens to pay training providers on the platform, discounts received will help you spend less, for more value without necessarily affecting the trainers themselves.

-Retake tests ahead-of-schedule
If you were to take a test or retake a test at a certain time in the future, there will be an option to utilize the Hero tokens to take your tests more sooner. This will help you to save the time needed for you to rank up.

-Hide a hero’s profile (private status)
Users who want to hide their Hero status for whatever reason best known to them will be able to do so with just a small charge of tokens
There are so many other uses of the token within the platform. Do well to check out our whitepaper for more details.
Only 6 days left until end of Seed Sale . Make sure to join now  and get 80% discount!

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:13:25 PM

A great project and I think this will be a good business that will quickly scale. so the demand for tokens will grow very quickly.

Hi cyberhits

Thank you for the support! As you can see in the previous post, there are many uses for Hero tokens that will ensure high demand!
monyetrndo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:02:02 PM

hi everybody. as I understand it, the platform will have a system of reviews and comments using blockchain.
This would create the most transparent community possible.
unkerpide

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:28:20 PM

now I like what the team is showing and I think the prospect will be huge if they can really build a global platform for freelancers.
But it is also important to understand that the competition in this market is simply huge.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:31:36 PM

Merry Christmas to all our members from the Intelligent Hero team!

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:14:14 PM

hi everybody. as I understand it, the platform will have a system of reviews and comments using blockchain.

Hi monyetrndo

All data and tests results will be stored on the blockchain, ensuring total security!
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

The Hero tokens are super exclusive and cannot be gotten except through a treasure hunt that will take you deep into the eye of the pacific ocean!.
Just kidding, I got you for a while there.
The Hero tokens are fairly easy to acquire for users and other investors who wish to invest in the Intelligent Hero platform. It can be acquired first though our ICO, then through our IEO, during this period, you may not be able to transfer your tokens as these tokens will only be made transferrable when the platform is set-up and the tokens have been unlocked. Visit our website for more details @ intelligent.Community
Only 4 days left until end of Seed Sale . Make sure to join now  and get 80% discount!

unkerpide

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:51:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/QKeOxAH.jpg

I also wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
I am sure that your project will be in demand.
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:12:07 PM

Hi monyetrndo

All data and tests results will be stored on the blockchain, ensuring total security!

It will be very interesting for me and I am waiting for the opportunity to pass the tests now. this will be beneficial for both the employer and freelancers.
lesnocholor

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 12:48:07 PM

Hi monyetrndo

It will be very interesting for me and I am waiting for the opportunity to pass the tests now. this will be beneficial for both the employer and freelancers.

the project will have a lot of competitors in this market, but they do not use blockchain technology and this also needs to be understood.
I think that all this will make the project top in this market.
haishan1113

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:48:19 PM

if you buy tokens at a discount of 80% , you can get a huge advantage and it will be really cool. I will continue to follow the news and how the project is developing.
calpetaphy

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:22:38 PM

I think it's a big plus that working prototypes of the project are available now.
I just want to test how it works now.

I agree with you and so you can trust the project more and I will be happy to buy tokens for me now while the discounts are still valid... .

80% is just a huge bonus. It is important that investors do not start selling tokens immediately after listing on exchanges.
so as not to cause a price dump.

Hi tabaderemb

It wont be possible to sell bonus tokens as those will be locked. I order to unlock them you will have to go through series of tests on our MVP.

the tests will be available in February I understand correctly ? Or will it be later ?
myaconscamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:42:02 AM

if you buy tokens at a discount of 80% , you can get a huge advantage and it will be really cool. I will continue to follow the news and how the project is developing.

as I understand it, there are only a few days left to buy tokens at favorable prices.
And I will definitely take advantage of this offer as I am sure that the project will be in demand if the team can fully implement it .
Carpetguts

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:45:09 AM

how many tokens will be given to the team and whether they will be frozen for some time ?
it would be very important to me.
and how long will it take to fully implement this project ?
hardlinkwordle

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:21:53 PM

The freelancing market has a lot of problems at the moment. There are a lot of intermediaries and also very often employers and freelancers do not fulfill the terms of the contract and I hope that such a platform will help solve these problems.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:39:44 PM

Hi monyetrndo

Hi wallpim

Tests on our MVP will be available in February 2020, so it is coming soon!
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 04:07:58 PM

how many tokens will be given to the team and whether they will be frozen for some time ?
it would be very important to me.
and how long will it take to fully implement this project ?

Hi Carpetguts

8% of the tokens are allocated for the team and advisors, you can check the allocation here
https://intelligent.community/pdf/INTELLIGENT%20HERO_TokenDistribution_V1.4_(ENG).pdf

We expect Intelligent Hero platform to be fully released within period of 1 year.

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:41:35 PM

Intelligent HERO  has been getting global attention ever since it came into existence as a transparent and reliable platform for various micro job seekers with a core blockchain-based ecosystem, even Yahoo recognized the importance of such platform! Read more about it in this  article
Only 2 days left until end of Seed Sale . Make sure to join now  and get 80% discount!

unkerpide

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:53:08 AM

I have a solar panel in my village. In the summer, there is enough energy, and the heating season has begun. Energy is already not enough, you have to connect a gasoline generator. With more powerful panels and good batteries, the idea is very promising.
One question: how much funds does it take to put solar panels on everyone’s home? and not in all locations it will be beneficial, you need to consider the number of sunny days in a particular region.
On average, the payback of solar panels comes in 10 years.
isn't it too large period for the cryprocurrency investors? 10 years is an eternity.
For typical crypto investors - yes. For the large investment funds it's OK to wait 10 years or more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: