Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HERO] Intelligent Hero: Earn educatively - get motivated professionally!  (Read 2617 times)
myaconscamer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:51:05 PM

hi everybody. as I understand it, the platform will have a system of reviews and comments using blockchain.
This would create the most transparent community possible.

I will buy tokens for me anyway and would like to get the maximum bonuses. And all the more so since IEO has already been confirmed

This is a really liquid project and I am happy about it I understand that I can buy tokens for now as it will be maximally profitable .
especially since I plan to use the company's services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calpetaphy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:54:25 PM

hi everybody. as I understand it, the platform will have a system of reviews and comments using blockchain.

I will buy tokens for me anyway and would like to get the maximum bonuses. And all the more so since IEO has already been confirmed

Hi wallpim

Intelligent Hero IEO on ExMarkets starts on January 10th, 60% discount will be available during that period.

the listing will be immediately after the end of the IEO ? And how long will the sales rounds last ?
I'd like to understand that
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:57:57 AM

Hi wallpim

Intelligent Hero IEO on ExMarkets starts on January 10th, 60% discount will be available during that period.

the listing will be immediately after the end of the IEO ? And how long will the sales rounds last ?
I'd like to understand that

Hi calpetaphy

Listing will happen after HERO token distribution, almost immediately after the end of IEO, that will go on until March 20th.
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:02:49 AM

Intelligent Hero team wish you a Happy New Year!

I also congratulate you on the holiday and I think that in the new year we will see changes in this market and finally see a flight to the moon.
good luck with developing such a platform in 2020

Hi monyetrndo

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it, and we are sure that 2020 will be great year for Intelligent Hero and crypto market in general!
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:11:12 AM

The latest Intelligent Hero Medium article is out, The Hassles and Struggles of an Intelligent Hero . Make sure to check it out!

monyetrndo

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:03:16 AM

interesting and useful project and I think that they will be able to provide for freelancers just huge advantages. And make this market safer
lesnocholor

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:40:49 AM

waiting for the start of IEO to buy tokens.
at least I understand that they will be provided with huge liquidity and this is the main thing for me
Carpetguts

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:43:15 PM

Everyone is talking about Intelligent Hero. To understand why, check this article!

https://i.imgur.com/EQ9I8pl.jpg

the press release was just great and it is very important that now as many people as possible know about the project as it will be necessary to attract employers to the platform
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:43:01 PM

waiting for the start of IEO to buy tokens.
at least I understand that they will be provided with huge liquidity and this is the main thing for me

Hi lesnocholor

Only 7 days left till the start of IEO on ExMarkets. Make sure to make an account there if you don't have one!
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 07:54:02 PM

The Intelligent Hero bounty campaign is still going strong. $500k worth of HERO tokens is up for grabs! We also added reddit bounty campaign. To join, follow this link

calpetaphy

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:04:55 AM

The latest Intelligent Hero Medium article is out, The Hassles and Struggles of an Intelligent Hero . Make sure to check it out!

https://i.imgur.com/S7Qsx4v.jpg

Great material and I really like how the project model is built.
I mean every user will have to contribute to the development of the platform
myaconscamer

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:36:16 PM

interesting and useful project and I think that they will be able to provide for freelancers just huge advantages. And make this market safer

the benefits will be really very much and I think that for users it will be just fine.
I'm just planning to buy tokens for me in the near future
lesnocholor

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 01:44:53 PM

you have a very large discount when buying tokens .
don't you think there will be a dump after listing on exchanges as many investors will buy tokens at low prices
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:30:29 PM

the benefits will be really very much and I think that for users it will be just fine.
I'm just planning to buy tokens for me in the near future

Hi myaconscamer

IEO starts in 6 days so if you plan to invest, make sure to register on Exmarkets to be ready from the day 1!
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:09:23 PM

you have a very large discount when buying tokens .
don't you think there will be a dump after listing on exchanges as many investors will buy tokens at low prices

Hi lesnocholor

In order to prevent dump after listing, all bonus HERO tokens will be locked. You can read more about it in this Medium article
https://medium.com/intelligent-hero/the-future-of-the-hero-tokens-4befeb296c31
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:30:38 AM

We have a lot of ways through which external users can utilize the features of the intelligent Hero platform. These ways include;
Business account for recruiters
The intelligent Hero platform will have a specific kind of account for specific users. These users will enjoy certain privileges (although not for free), that will not be made available to regular users. This will help them in special situations like in times of recruitment.
Business account for training providers
This kind of account will be specifically for those who wish to train others in certain areas or industries, depending on what they choose.
Advertisers
Persons who would love to make use of the platform basically for ad placements will be given the opportunity to do so using the Hero tokens as a means of payment.
If you have any specific use you want the platform for, you can always contact our customer care unit. And if your needs are genuine and beneficial to the platform, you will be referred to contact the administration unit of the platform.

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:03:57 PM

Everyone is talking about Intelligent Hero. To understand why, check this article!

the press release was just great and it is very important that now as many people as possible know about the project as it will be necessary to attract employers to the platform

Hi Carpetguts

Make sure to follow our social media channels to get all the latest articles, news and information regarding Intelligent Hero!
CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:07:18 AM

The intelligent Hero platform is not a platform created for itself alone, we created our platform to be able to integrate into several third-party apps.
As a business owner, if you need our platform to serve as an interview solution for your business, you are definitely in the right place. We will create according to the specifics given to us by you, an interview customized for your business, powered by the intelligent Hero platform.
The cost of this compared to creating your own interview solution, will be relatively fair. Discounts will be given to business owners who are already users of the intelligent Hero platform, as a means of encouraging their own platform, and creating more room for more standard partnerships.

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:37:18 PM

Many may ask, isn't the use of the blockchain technology a little bit off? Why do you need to make use of the blockchain? Relax my friend. The blockchain technology is security, security, security! Hacking into platforms powered solely on the concept of the blockchain technology is almost impossible. This is because blockchain uses level six (6) encryption on data. In our generation, this form of security is relatively high.  We also make periodic upgrades to the platform to ensure that we use up-to-date patches on our systems thereby ensuring that we aren't lagging behind in any way.

CryptoServicesGuru
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:56:11 PM

Less than 2 days left till start of Intelligent Hero IEO on Exmarkets. Don't miss opportunity to get 60% discount! While waiting, read all about it in this  Medium article

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: