Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Monaleza the reason for ups and downs!?!?!?!?!?  (Read 109 times)
CristianOff (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:27:46 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

VERY SERIOUS. PLEASE READ BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW
I try my best to not make this an advertising topic or negative advertising. I just want to share my opinion on a very important matter
and see what others think.

In the past 2 months I attended crypto events all over the country. London, Manchester, Birmingham, everywhere. I was at The Trading
Show in London where all good people came. From Bitstamp, from Binance, some millionaires, investment companies. I heard
two talking about "Monalisa" and how they were going to participate in manipulating marketing movement and getting easy exits. When I asked the two
persons what this Monalisa is, they tried so much to avoid me. We spoke for a bit, one guy left with toilet excuse and the other lady simply said she doesn't know
much about it (I felt she lied to me).

1 hour later we go to a conference room and those two spoke about Monalisa with one of my friends who was sent by his employer there, a market maker.
Funny enough I managed to learn more about this. It's a "scammy" project called Monaleza and I think it's the biggest scam ever organised in crypto. I would call
it the "mafia of cryptocurrency" and you have so many chances of not knowing anything about it because it's not even on the internet. Guess what, it operates on the
deep web. The name is so well chosen such that you can think it's something else.

Long things shorts, this Monaleza is a crypto signal company which apparently is used by a network of cryptowhales that can produce enough volume for you to feel like
a small fish in the universe. They are simply trying to expand here and there by growing their networks. I also suspect them of being linked to Ripple and other
"big boys" such as exchanges but this is my super biased opinion (just suspicious, nothing concrete or proof that can sustain what I'm saying). 

I looked on their hidden website and things look legit. I even like their quote, but I still believe it's a market manipulation company
“It was 2007 and I was working in one of the biggest trading companies in the world. I was still young with less than 3 years of experience so my salary was very low. My whole family, my wife and my son were depending on my salary. It was a sunny day but little I knew that during that beautiful day I was going to be sent home. Not for holiday or paid leave, but sent home forever. It was the start of the financial crisis and the end of people trusting banks. “

Enzo Dolce, CEO and Founder Monaleza

At another event in Birmingham I was networking with a multi millionaire from Sweden. I was running out of topics (talking is not by strong point) and remembered
this Monaleza thing. I asked him if he knows anything and this guy also had an excuse to run away from me  Huh Huh Huh I don't know if it's PURE coincidence but I
swear to flying spaghetti that I had goose bumps feeling like.

My question for the whole forum, do you guys know anything about Monaleza that you can share with us??? Is this something legit one can trust, is it the biggest crypto
thing that we the plebs don't know about?

More information that may be out of scope:
Apparently there are fees to join their scammy network of $2k/month or $20k/year.
Their deep web site is exk6s4lpsqdpe4zj.onion 
If you really want to access it quick, download Brave from https://brave.com/, open the browser and click on top right 3 bars icon >  "New Private Window with Tor"

I decided to contact them personally via email and I received answer today.

Any idea on what I should ask them?

Their past crypto signals on their website look somewhat legit except for the litecoin ROI. How did they know it would go up so much in 2019!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:02:31 AM

The "signals" service is a common scam that has been around for a long time.

If they can actually predict movements, they don't need to make money by providing a service. In fact if they were really legitimate, such a service would inhibit their own profits.

Typically, the signals service scam is a pump-and-dump scheme. They first invest in an asset and then they recommend it (the "pump"). When clients start buying, the price goes up and they dump theirs for a big profit. Eventually, nobody is buying and everybody is selling. The price plummets and everybody loses money.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:44:15 AM

This is the option described by @odolvlobo or there is other way: they contact each "participant" individually and divide the participants, for example, 5 groups. They give different signals to each group. Certainly one of the groups gets the right one and let them become credible. Then "participants" invest more money and scammers disappear.
Anyway, it's a scam.
Stay away!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: