Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is big news for Germany Bitcoiners out there!  (Read 394 times)
diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 02:34:06 AM

this is good and interesting news, starting one by one developed countries accept bitcoin, I hope this is the beginning for all countries to follow that policy .. !!

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:07:44 AM

its not only for german bitcoiners but for the whole crypto world mate,because we know that every good news for bitcoin is a good effect for the whole market so i think we are now heading to much better German Bitcoin investing.

and in our community now?we need more and more thread like this because adoption is what we really have to make as FUDders are keeping their work to maintain the nagativity to our good community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:07:53 AM

What the Mesmerizing news at the beginning for my day, Thanks for sharing with us of this news, I think it's the beginning of the new era of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the EU, the time is not so far that Cryptocurrency will get accepted around the world and it will dominate in the monetary system for sure, so as a potential leader of EU, Germany has started this journey with a strong hand, I hope other countries will get learn from this steps so that Cryptocurrency system will become more flourish and the people will have the opportunity to  connect themselves with the conventional monetary system.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:09:13 AM

I'm happy that my country that not really have to ban it. Because since in the beginning, we are free of investing and pulling out money from cryptocurrencies. We can go back and forth all day and no one from the government is going to get us because of those transactions. But I wish that this country is going to talk about more about the blockchain technology.

I see, more and more country are getting serious about cryptocurrency. I am lucky I have a country who's government do really care about building infrastructure rather than see the danger from cryptocurrency if there is. But to the fact that they need to ban bitcoin for their plans would just disregard opportunities. In terms of Germany's positive involvement in crypto, I could say it would not affect crypto market that much but it can contribute market adoption for countries with lots of population and thus might provide more decent market price for bitcoin.
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:15:22 AM

Thank god we are hearing such wonderfull news coming from these countries.

That means more investors, more buyers, more price rise sooner than we expect.
Due to their demands i believe there will be a tiny noticeable spike. As it is also a very positive sign of how adoptation is becoming a thing.

I hope for more acceptance from this as an example for future approvals.

Nothing to see here
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:30:02 AM

if indeed the success of legalizing bitcoin in Germany can be proven, I think this will trigger for other countries to follow in Germany's footsteps in adopting a system like this. because the potential of bitcoin for the future does have a wide reach and will be able to change the situation in the transaction system in a country

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: