Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [AIRDROP] $50 of BSX token (2000 BSX) For The First 1,000 Lucky Participants  (Read 478 times)
BISTOX Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:29:57 AM

📈BISTOX exchange has been launched, so our team decided to encourage community with early sign up bonus!

To receive bonus, you only need to:
1. Follow our channel https://t.me/BistoxAnn and group https://t.me/BistoxEx
2. Sign up at https://bistox.com/
3. Pass KYC in your profile.

🎁The first 1000 participants will receive $50 of BSX token (2000 BSX) on a first come first served basis.

blinov026

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 03:34:43 PM

Кaкиe дoкyмeнты нyжны нa кyc ?
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 06:33:04 AM

Your KYC system is quite hard. After I have submitted all the necessary details, it is not accepting it. Please take a look at my account (dapanas01  @gmail.com). After inputting my name, birthrate and gender, the system is not saving the data because of this: Something went wrong while validating the payload. Please try again. I did try it for 5 times yet the same problem. With the address, there is no problem and I already downloaded the necessary ID and selfie. This is one of the many things I really hate with this KYC thing.

MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 10:33:58 AM

I want to join but I don't really like KYC, what BSX you mean is this : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitspace/ looks like it's not the token you mean, but why have the same symbol, I am sure that you did not give a token with a value of 50 $, even your tokens might not have a value.
onlinemarketingtop1

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:13:59 PM

Hi. Your website can not pass kyc because I filled all information but it often said I lack sth Sad(( But I filled all information???
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:36:19 PM

becarefull with exchange airdrop that required kyc at first , because most of them dont really give you what they promise,
for example, now they promise 50$ worth of their token, but at the end .. they will lock the coin and unlock it for 3 year , ahahah

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:03:28 PM

becarefull with exchange airdrop that required kyc at first , because most of them dont really give you what they promise,
for example, now they promise 50$ worth of their token, but at the end .. they will lock the coin and unlock it for 3 year , ahahah

well it's really just a way to attract the attention of many people so that their exchanges are known, only a few are really real maybe around 10% and you have to prove if you really pay because the personal data is not comparable with what is obtained especially if it is fake
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: