Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't run for merits!  (Read 841 times)
Findingnemo (OP)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:33:55 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2023, 06:39:48 PM by Findingnemo
Merited by Mike Mayor (3)

I am an smerit source (since I actually spend my merits which I wish people would do since that is what they are for) I don't know what these other smerit sources are talking about? Maybe they don't read enough posts but there tons of good ones. I think I get 1 merit each day and that is not nearlly enough. You should get like 10. I am out in a few days. I don't give one measly little merit I give 2-5 at a time. I also sometimes give noobs just 1 point to level them up or if I see they need 1 more to rankup. So I will look at their posts and choose a good one and merit it. People are selfish man seriously. Noone should have merits after the first week or two of the month. People who still have merits and don't spend are selfish and I hope noone gives them merits. Another thing I notice with ridiculous is people giving legendaries merits. They don't need them they max rank already.

Are you sure that you are smerit source, do you know what that means at all? You send 17 merits in last 120 days, and receive only 1....

You also think that merits are only given for good posts, and this is far away from the truth. Anyone can give merits to any post, merits are not moderated (except in rare cases), and sometimes posts with single word get merited. Everyone decides what to do with their merits, there is no rule about that.

If you want to see real merit sources in action, check this list, and you may notice my name on it, so despite I am Legendary and not merit source, I merit 218 users with 366 merits so far.

You have a completely wrong idea about merits.

It seems he has no idea about his own sendable merit (sMerit) and the merit sources Smerits.

Anyway for his/her clarity merit sources are someone chosen by admin to merit the good posts and they are capable of reproduce merit source for every 30 days.

But if you are seeing sendable merit (sMerit) means it was given to you when merit system was introduce based on your activity and you also will earn 1 sendable merit (sMerit) for every 2 merits you recieved.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:27:21 PM

Oh.. right yeah. I guess I probably am not. I just say I got my merits refilled. I actually haven't been giving that many merits out. Very ironic *facepalm* I guess I will empty my merits out in the next few days. I have seen a few nice topics and things so there might be some good posts in there too. Ya, you definitely are good with giving merits. More than 1 a day. I think the problem is more people need to do this. Like me for example.
I honestly thought I gave out more merits than that. I think I might have been so used to having none to give that I forgot about it.

I thought only merit sources got more merits. Thank you guys for clearing this up for me. I am guilty I should have given more merits  I think. Now I understand. I probably should already know these things though. Forgive my ignorance, please.  Undecided

the01crow

Activity: 147
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:28:09 PM

I took too long to understand the campaign signatures, the merit system and that I have several years only reviewing the forum, reading opinions and researching, after so much time, the merits are more important than I thought there I make my contributions in several publications some could be said to be unique.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: