Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Clothing store gift cards / rewards  (Read 160 times)
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 05:06:30 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get some new clothing so I'm trying to find well-priced gift cards / coupon codes / reward codes for clothing places that are located in the US or ship to the US.

For example, I'd be particularly interested in Kohl's cash, or a Macy's gift card, etc.

Help me stay warm this winter! It's starting to get quite cold and I need a coat  Sad

Feel free to direct message me your rates or post on this thread. I will NOT be going first. Escrow is fine with me if you arrange it and we both agree to the escrow!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
SlitSLat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:04:36 PM

please tell me your contact methods as i have limited pms
SlitSLat

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:41:21 PM

so ?? what is contact info
SlitSLat

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:45:41 PM

So. i can not pm you sorry. but if you read this reply i am only going to go as low as 55% off. its not much more than 40 percent and you are still getting tons more than the money you give... noone else offers these for lower than me here so its not like you need that low.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:19:42 AM

So. i can not pm you sorry. but if you read this reply i am only going to go as low as 55% off. its not much more than 40 percent and you are still getting tons more than the money you give... noone else offers these for lower than me here so its not like you need that low.

Please don't message on here. Just use the PM's, I'm not in any rush.

SlitSLat

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:27:21 AM

i have to talk here. sorry. bro heres what i can do for you which was denied by a now known scammer just yesterday. i offer you to to buy ONE x 25$ card first at 40% which would be 10$ btc. that way you can know i am legit. if you are willing you already know my btc address and you can tell me when you have sent it.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:40:09 AM

i have to talk here. sorry. bro heres what i can do for you which was denied by a now known scammer just yesterday. i offer you to to buy ONE x 25$ card first at 40% which would be 10$ btc. that way you can know i am legit. if you are willing you already know my btc address and you can tell me when you have sent it.

?? I'm not going to go first, lol. If you don't feel like I am trusted just find an escrow and we can deal with escrow. Also, you claimed these were legal? I don't see how they possibly could be legal if you're selling this low now.

SlitSLat

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:43:43 AM

you are the one that said to do 40% lol. they are legal... you obviously are a scammer and escrow does not work with this as you can simply be like "not legit and scam" and they would be like "okay where is proof they legit" and id be like well how the fuck would i show that. so you are a scammer too. anyone denying a 10$ deal to see if im legitimate and have product then they are a scammer. you sound like a fucking boomer
SlitSLat

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:29:10 AM

?? I'm not going to go first, lol. If you don't feel like I am trusted just find an escrow and we can deal with escrow. Also, you claimed these were legal? I don't see how they possibly could be legal if you're selling this low now.
SlitSLat

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:27:35 AM

it is legally obtained through special methods. there is no fraud involved.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=31288 is the escrow i will use with you.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 04:06:19 PM

Locking this thread because this guy won't stop messaging. I'm not going to deal with you after you flipped out on my own thread. Have some decency when dealing with people; tantrums don't help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: