Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your Bitcoin cash price prediction  (Read 898 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:17:42 PM

The Bitcoin Cash community is planning on testing a beta Telegram tipping bot  “Tipmebchbot”. This bot enables Telegram users to tip other users using BCH. With this development, 2020 might the price surge and by the end of the year, Bitcoin cash price might reach $4000 USD.

What's your point of view on this? Let me know!
I am not expecting anyone to believe this. In fact, it is unrealistic. That is too much to say. Well, to say, we have seen BCH grown, but at the same time, we must be careful, because this might be a form of playing on one's intelligence.
2020 truly holds a lot of promises, but do not be surprised if what is happening in 2019 repeats itself.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:22:57 PM

The Bitcoin Cash community is planning on testing a beta Telegram tipping bot  “Tipmebchbot”. This bot enables Telegram users to tip other users using BCH. With this development, 2020 might the price surge and by the end of the year, Bitcoin cash price might reach $4000 USD.

I believe that what you wrote does not affect the price of BTC at all. As for me, you need to look in a completely different direction. In order for the BTC price to go up, significant investments are needed, that is, buyers. A very unpleasant thing has appeared on the horizon for the US stock markets, in other words, the crisis is approaching and the US stock markets will go rapidly down. How these companies and their investors will save their money will be the determining factor for the growth of BTC. I still hope that some of the major players will invest their money in cryptocurrency and then we will see growth.
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 01:47:34 PM

Hello! I doubt that Cash will skyrocket by 2020. I think no bot will create such a leap in price) As far as I know, the bot does not affect the cost at all, although maybe I'm wrong here.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

Not sure what the tipping bot has to do with anything because this is not 2015, and if the tip bot is the state of the development they are on, BHC is in trouble.
But any coin can jump insanely in the dollar value on the next bull run. the question is that how much is it rising in relation to BTC value.
To be honest i love BCH because its very jumpy when BTC always increase in value, i am positive it will surge alot when another bullrun takes place, its a top coin and still better than most altcoins in the market today, i recommend BCH

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:53:23 PM

Hello! I doubt that Cash will skyrocket by 2020. I think no bot will create such a leap in price) As far as I know, the bot does not affect the cost at all, although maybe I'm wrong here.
better not consider Bitcoin Cash, just move it to bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash is too much drama and some people don't like it, this is not funny at all, but if you still believe hold it, my advice is sell your Bitcoin Cash and buy Bitcoin!

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:32:28 PM

The current price of bitcoin has not changed when there is a lot of bad news about cryptocurrencies in 2019. I think bitcoin will soar in 2020 when some countries have begun accepting payment of bills in bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:18:18 PM

Price surge? I doubt that.

Are you really planning on joining that kind of event?
You will just get dust there or worse, no one will really tip you unless you are part of the team behind it or you are an administrator there.
Or, you could stick with them and maybe they will drop you dust again.  Grin

This is just another trick of them just because they are being forgotten again.
Marketing strategy? Are there no more people buying BCH at this time?  Grin
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:48:38 PM

better not consider Bitcoin Cash, just move it to bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash is too much drama and some people don't like it, this is not funny at all, but if you still believe hold it, my advice is sell your Bitcoin Cash and buy Bitcoin!
indeed if for the long term investment in bitcoin is more feasible, but if we want a greater return, altcoin is indeed an option. but like bitcoin cash I am still hesitant to invest in the long term. instead I prefer to invest in ethereum which according to my analysis is more feasible

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:56:10 PM

Bitcoin Cash is not a good project and I don't think it will be more valuable in price in the future. This coin, which has suffered a serious loss of power due to bad market conditions and half-life, unfortunately does not seem to please its investors. This coin, which is very comfortable in the list of the most speculative crypto coins, is losing power every day and its dominance in the market is gradually decreasing. At the point of price estimation, I would like to say that 4000 USD is a purely fictitious price and cannot reach even half of this price. Therefore, it does not keep the expectations too high and it is useful to set the price target as 1.5-2 times the maximum current price. My expectation at this rate is to catch up with a possible general market rise.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 04:10:00 PM

Bitcoin cash is one of the promising mineable currency at the moment. They have an active development team, good support form miners and a good community followings. Their quick transaction and cheap fees are making it one of  the favorite coins for merchants.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:44:11 PM

Bitcoin cash is one of the promising mineable currency at the moment. They have an active development team, good support form miners and a good community followings. Their quick transaction and cheap fees are making it one of  the favorite coins for merchants.
I have to disagree with you. I believe that this coin is best to use for trading on the market but not in order to mine it. this project can be destroyed at any time and you will just stay with your equipment. if something happens to this project, you can quickly sell coins. Bitcoin cash is a very unstable coin and an unsafe project

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

It's going to keep going down in value but reacting to Bitcoin pumps and dumps as well. BCH has been acting like that and is going to continue.

Basically the pattern looks like this:
Bitcoin pumps -> BCH pumps proportionally
Bitcoin dumps -> BCH dumps even more and goes deeper. Usually doesn't recover 100% even when Bitcoin does.
Bitcoin stays in a channel and is slow and boring -> the same with BCH with a slight bearish bias
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:06:27 PM

Personally, I believe that the Bitcoin exchange rate will achieve great changes in 2020 and it will be possible to grow up. Since in 2019, the Bitcoin exchange rate has been holding steady for almost more time. And I believe that these are the prerequisites for the great growth of Bitcoin in 2020.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

We can predict and dream here as we please but no one will be able to argue the price in the future. This is a cryptocurrency, it can deploy in different ways and as soon as possible these changes.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:25:35 AM

We can predict and dream here as we please but no one will be able to argue the price in the future. This is a cryptocurrency, it can deploy in different ways and as soon as possible these changes.

I agree with you I don't see exact predictions in any coins available in the market since I think it all other major coins still depend in the market flow of BITCOIN itself. Though there are some other manipulation on other coins but still it won't affect much on BTC flow.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:40:23 AM

since there are still many supporters Roger Ver has there is still a chance for BCH to pump but not at $4000 what i am seeing is at least $2-3k for the 2020 not unless bitcoin cross $20k again then posibilities of altcoins will have chance to hit the Hype they had in 2017.

mo one is arguing dude,who says there are one?OP is asking for your prediction and not argumentation lol.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:42:23 AM

Not sure what the tipping bot has to do with anything because this is not 2015, and if the tip bot is the state of the development they are on, BHC is in trouble.
But any coin can jump insanely in the dollar value on the next bull run. the question is that how much is it rising in relation to BTC value.
To be honest i love BCH because its very jumpy when BTC always increase in value, i am positive it will surge alot when another bullrun takes place, its a top coin and still better than most altcoins in the market today, i recommend BCH
Bitcoin Cash is a pretty strong coin today. Its top five included position is capable of being quite a coin. It can not be denied anymore.
 Most of us hold Bitcoin Cash for a long-term investment, because the projected Bitcoin Cash will continue to grow and be able to raise with money in a dash. With the Christmas arrival Bitcoin Cash will be the top coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 11:58:35 AM

Bitcoin Cash is a pretty strong coin today. Its top five included position is capable of being quite a coin. It can not be denied anymore.
 Most of us hold Bitcoin Cash for a long-term investment, because the projected Bitcoin Cash will continue to grow and be able to raise with money in a dash. With the Christmas arrival Bitcoin Cash will be the top coins.

Bitcoin Cash has always been the top coin and many have invested including me, but what does the OP say there will be a surge for Bitcoin Cash at the end of the year is still speculative in my opinion especially with the large reach of $ 4000 what about the price of bitcoin if BCH $ 4000? I only speculate that BCH does not exceed $ 1000.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:39:06 PM

$4000 by 2020? that's crazy! forget about this fork and stop predicting that much with an imitation of real bitcoin. Just because there's going to be a bot that allows you to tip on telegram it will surge the price? that's a high expectation.
Sorry but I don't see that coin to pump that much.

Haha of course, im not see good growth in Bitcoin cash, $4000 look like impossible while the market like now... after bitcoin cash born after bitcoin hardfork it reach more $3000, but after that im not see increase high price anymore. so cant believe when they are saying testing beta and reach $4000, lets me see it if really happen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:42:21 AM

The last BCH ATH was around $ 4,000 too, it happened in late 2017. that was an altcoin season
I think, altseason wouldnt happen again in 2020, it still takes more time
so, I think BCH cant reach ATH in 2020, from $ 200 to $ 4,000 is still far
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: