Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wts PetCo giftcards  (Read 155 times)
JavaBTC (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:58:30 AM

Hi everyone.im selling petco giftcards at 22% discount.I am looking for bulk buyers.Happy to use escrow
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dovjann

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

Hi everyone.im selling petco giftcards at 22% discount.I am looking for bulk buyers.Happy to use escrow

He is next level scammer. Made duplicate Skype of mine, with same picture, same nickname and wrote to my boss that we have received gift cards and she can pay to him, never saw this scamming method.

Applause! Glad we did not  sent anything.

Stay away from him.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 11:06:19 PM

He is next level scammer. Made duplicate Skype of mine, with same picture, same nickname and wrote to my boss that we have received gift cards and she can pay to him, never saw this scamming method.

Applause! Glad we did not  sent anything.

Stay away from him.

LMAO .... the seller may very well likely be a scammer but your "scam story" is probably the strangest one I have ever read here.  Totally unlikely from your description.  How could he possibly have known the name of your "boss" and there is no way anyone can have duplicate names on Skype.  Love to see some proof on this because it is definitely off the wall and mostly unbelievable but nothing can surprise me in this wasteland. 
dovjann

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 08:08:02 AM

We chatted on Skype and I have created group chat with me, him and my boss. He agreed to send the gift cards upfront so we will pay them after we use. Everything seemed to be fine.

Later in evening my boss wrote me in pm, did you received 5k gift cards, I said what are you talking about?

This scammer created another Skype group named "Deal Made" with him, my boss and another skype named my name and same picture (which was supposed to be me).

My duplicate Skype wrote to that group to my boss "I have received 5k gift cards everything is ok, you can send him the payment".

If you do not believe, I can send all the logs, screenshots. Why should I lie, lol. I wast just amazed of this next level shit, plus he tried me to scam 14 days ago with another skype name Coin_Trader
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:59:36 PM

JavaBTC=Serial scammer

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: