Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:30:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] GridSeed PCI-E Modded Power Cables by Lutro0 Customs [Lifetime Warrantied]  (Read 9683 times)
Lutro0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:04:56 PM

Looking forward to getting my order.

Thanks for your order bobsag3!

Also I wanted to personally thank everyone who has ordered cables so far. You all have made this a fun side project for us and its always great to meet new people!

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will get on them asap.

You may email me @ info@lutro0customs.com now that I am back in the shop!

We just sent out a grip of trunks and branches!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 11:55:55 PM

Looks like my cables arrive tomorrow!  I will post pics once I get them unpacked..so glad I didn't have to rig up my own.
Lutro0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:25:27 AM

Looks like my cables arrive tomorrow!  I will post pics once I get them unpacked..so glad I didn't have to rig up my own.

You should love them. I look forward to the pics!
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:15:07 PM

Cables arrived at the same time as my some of my gridseeds...quality looks really good.  Thanks for getting this shipped so fast for me and saving me the hassle of making my own.  Cool

pictures are broken here..

https://i.imgur.com/aGkQiP0.jpg
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:50:37 PM

Hmmm - I bought the first day (#3256 / 18 Mar @ 1613 EST) and you already got yours eh?  (wondering if I will have a package waiting when I get home, but have no tracking info)

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
Lutro0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:13:07 PM

Cables arrived at the same time as my some of my gridseeds...quality looks really good.  Thanks for getting this shipped so fast for me and saving me the hassle of making my own.  Cool

pictures are broken here..

https://i.imgur.com/aGkQiP0.jpg

No problem thanks for making the order.

Hmmm - I bought the first day (#3256 / 18 Mar @ 1613 EST) and you already got yours eh?  (wondering if I will have a package waiting when I get home, but have no tracking info)

Some people got rush orders and group buys, but your order will be going out today via Priority which normally gets there in 1-3 days (most of the time 1-2)

I will be posting a expected timeline for all orders and when people should expect them here soon. Everyone will be getting a tracking number when we ship them (the tracking numbers will be emailed around 3pm to 4:30pm which is when we make the labels)

Josiah and I are both cranking out the cables as fast as possible while keeping top quality. (read as lots of Monster and Red Bull till 1am in the morn!)

Thanks again for the massive amounts of orders. I will also be contacting everyone personally to let them know when to expect their orders after I post the estimated timeline. We know you guys need these cables ASAP and we will make certain that happens!
Lutro0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:04:29 PM

I have the updated estimated timeline for everyone's orders. I will list the date of order and then the earliest shipping date followed by the latest shipping date.

Please remember that all orders will be shipping via USPS Priority Mail which means that they are guaranteed to ship in 1-3 days (however normally its more like 1-2)

Orders placed on March 18th : Earliest shipping date is Today, Latest shipping date is Friday the 28th (please note orders have already started to go out for this group)

Orders placed on March 19th : Earliest shipping date is Thursday the 27th, Latest shipping date is Saturday the 29th

Orders placed through March 20th - 21st : Earliest shipping date is Friday the 28th, Latest shipping date is Tuesday, April 1st

Orders placed through March 22nd - 24th : Earliest shipping date is Monday the 31st, Latest shipping date is Wednesday, April 2nd

Orders placed on or after March 25th : Earliest shipping date is Monday the 31st

Thanks for your patience while we get your cables out, it takes time to make quality cables that will last. Even more so cable that will be abused and constantly used like you will be using yours for. So every connection needs to be tested and it needs to be perfectly crimped and shrunk so that you get stable power and use out of these cables.

We are both coming in early and staying late to get these done as fast as possible. We will most likely get everyone's cables done way sooner then the above timeline but I wanted to give you all an estimate.

Here is a shot of some of the prep work we already have ready for tomorrow.
http://i62.tinypic.com/14d0kuw.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/14d0kuw.jpg

I also wanted to mention that any cables that Lutro0 Customs makes comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this means if it breaks or you break it all you need to do is pay for the shipping to me and back and I will fix it for free.

Another interesting aspect of our shop is that we livestream our work everyday. So if you wanted to drop in to ask some questions about your cables or order or just wanted to see how we make them please feel free to drop in @ http://www.justin.tv/lutro0

Thanks again for your orders. I will be updating the timetable as we go so that if we end up early (which I know we will be) I can let you know a better estimate on your cables.
KoSoVaR (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:32:18 AM

OP has been updated as well as the product page on www.lutro0customs.com with the latest info on custom orders for Gridseed Cables and the latest product info.

Lutro0 has also informed me that he has emailed everyone the timetable and will update it again after the work day tomorrow.

If you have already gotten your cables feel free to share your thoughts.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

The cables worked out great..spacing of each plug allows for a few different setups.  Very happy with my order from these guys.
KoSoVaR (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:47:10 PM

Thats awesome to hear! Thanks for the compliment!
arij

Activity: 173
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:18:50 PM

Got my trunk and 15x branch. Cables are very high quality. If I need more, I will be ordering from Lutro0.
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:31:35 PM

Are there any updates to the timelines?  I placed my order on Mar 19th but haven't received any shipping updates.
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:42:55 PM

Are there any updates to the timelines?  I placed my order on Mar 19th but haven't received any shipping updates.

Placed mine I think on 21st or 22nd - do we get a tracking number for international orders or anything?
Lutro0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

Yes everyone will get a tracking number! Thanks for your orders.

We are final testing a huge batch and then they are going out. We should be a little ahead when this one goes out today.

Thanks for waiting I know you all are chomping at the bit to get going, but we want to make sure you get quality.
Lutro0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:05:56 PM

Hello Everyone.

We have printed and packed up packages up to the point where we are caught up.

Unfortunately we got 8-10 in snow and its still falling so there will be some delays in shipping but I will keep everyone up to date with their order. We are supposed to have bad weather like this for 2 days but from past experience normally is just slows the packages down maybe a day or two.

If you have any questions on your cables feel free to send me a msg.
Lutro0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:30:42 PM

A quick update. It looks like everything should go out today! Its still really bad out but the delay should be short.
Kapz786

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:59:33 AM

A quick update. It looks like everything should go out today! Its still really bad out but the delay should be short.

Any news did some get shipping?
Lutro0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:32:40 PM

Yes allot got shipped out, we are working on more cables now for newer orders.

If you have not gotten an email with tracking please get let us know.

Thanks for your support and purchases! I am glad we can provide a needed service!
Kapz786

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:08:20 PM

Yes allot got shipped out, we are working on more cables now for newer orders.

If you have not gotten an email with tracking please get let us know.

Thanks for your support and purchases! I am glad we can provide a needed service!

PM'd you as I don't have tracking
Axion_Zen

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:44:54 PM

Has order# 3300 shipped? No tracking info
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: