Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:20:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits Blockchain to Enter Global Stage: Mainnet Token Swap is on the Way  (Read 1328 times)
barnes13 (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 03:58:34 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 05:01:26 PM by barnes13

barnes13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 03:22:41 AM

Hi there.
I want to make a swap here and it seems like it can only be proceed via KuCoin yeah?
Is there any other way to make a swap without using KuCoin?
Hello, @azizdharma. In case if you missed the Kucoin deadline or want to make the swap manually, you will have to make a request to Credits technical support on info@credits.com and ask for a tokens swap until the 20th of March 2020.
The image below will help you provide complete information for the swap tutorial, both automatic and manual. PDF instructions 👉 https://bit.ly/2Duv1Gm

hafizhafadhlu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:00:32 AM

I already heard a lot about Credits and I'm using Lenovo products too, glad to know they collaboration with Credits, what partnership do they do?
seby2402

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:02:59 AM

Hi I want swap my tokens. But I can't find any statement about the time of the token swap process...
I just wanna asking, how long it'll take ? The token swap process ?
teguh arif hidayat

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:49:44 AM

Hi there.
I want to make a swap here and it seems like it can only be proceed via KuCoin yeah?
Hello, @azizdharma. In case if you missed the Kucoin deadline or want to make the swap manually, you will have to make a request to Credits technical support on info@credits.com and ask for a tokens swap until the 20th of March 2020.
The image below will help you provide complete information for the swap tutorial, both automatic and manual. PDF instructions 👉 https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Duv1Gm

https://i.ibb.co/5BR9zGs/EKnvfdz-XYAMNJWA.png

Sir, Can Credits native coin that have been swapped be mined / staking?
aditya.dendi

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:06:44 AM

I used to have this token from a bounty campaign. unexpectedly the coins will be swapped. I guess this will Moon. get ready to buy it back  Smiley
aditya_ap

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:39:50 AM

hi everyone, is it complicated to proceed?? especially for someone that new in this kind of token swapping like me. Thank You
barnes13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 07:45:21 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 04:35:10 AM by barnes13

I already heard a lot about Credits and I'm using Lenovo products too, glad to know they collaboration with Credits, what partnership do they do?
Their partnership are to link up and push forward the development of the Internet of Things. Credits will utilize their blockchain expertise to help facilitate building software applicable for the combination of the IoT and AI/AR, with a perspective of further implementation of the product in a variety of industries. In addition, Lenovo New Vision Technology is looking to incorporate Credits blockchain solution to streamline internal operations management procedures.

Hi I want swap my tokens. But I can't find any statement about the time of the token swap process...
I just wanna asking, how long it'll take ? The token swap process ?
Did you mean actual swap? Or the duration of the swap?
Well the swap is scheduled to be done for 3 months (from 20th December to 20th March). You can just transfer your tokens to KuCoin Exchange before 20th December to conduct swap. It will only take a few minutes or even seconds.

Yes, it can be staked but not for mined. You just need to install Credits node and more coins you have on balance = more often you participate in consensus and get rewards.

kakekbertopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:33:40 AM

hi everyone, is it complicated to proceed?? especially for someone that new in this kind of token swapping like me. Thank You
Hmm I think it isn't complicated at all especially for someone who's new like you. All you have to do is just transfer your CS erc20 tokens to the kucoin exchange. It is the easiest choice because it will be exchanged automatically through the exchange

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:03:01 AM

Hi, thanks OP for sharing this information. I will transfer all my Credits to Kucoin and wait for the Swap. Credit is doing wonders and the partnership signed speaks good of the project and the reputation in the cryptocurrency space thereby bringing massive adoption of this technology to the world at large.
Pablo et Skoblar

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 11:09:57 AM

Hi there.
The image below will help you provide complete information for the swap tutorial, both automatic and manual. PDF instructions 👉 https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Duv1Gm

https://i.ibb.co/5BR9zGs/EKnvfdz-XYAMNJWA.png

Hi, Credits coins cannot be mined as Credits technology is based on a combinaison of dPoS and BFT, but you can run a node (on Windows PC, or Linux/Windows VPS) and earn rewards if your node stakes at least 50.000 CS.

It's not very complicated, there is a free step-by-step tutorial explaining how to proceed.

Download link is into this tweet : https://twitter.com/Harald_Benoliel/status/1188044577300733952?s=20

French guy, CEO of publishing company.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:36:47 PM

So there is the only one exchange (Kucoin) will support swap? What about direct swap from MEW to your native wallet for example? Will it be released (wallet) on 20th December too?
barnes13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 01:44:56 PM

So there is the only one exchange (Kucoin) will support swap? What about direct swap from MEW to your native wallet for example? Will it be released (wallet) on 20th December too?
Kucoin will support the Public Swap which will be conducted through exchange and as per their explanation they will also implement an opportunity to conduct a swap through MEW. This opportunity will be available after 21st December. More detailed information will be published during this week.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:52:59 PM

Kucoin will support the Public Swap which will be conducted through exchange and as per their explanation they will also implement an opportunity to conduct a swap through MEW. This opportunity will be available after 21st December. More detailed information will be published during this week.
Is it only kucoin or another exchange sites have already supported the swap? that looks very strange when the team is not putting auto swap and put the exchange site in a high priority.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
barnes13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 03:38:44 PM

Is it only kucoin or another exchange sites have already supported the swap? that looks very strange when the team is not putting auto swap and put the exchange site in a high priority.
Hi, what do you mean by autoswap? Swap on Kucoin will be automatic. Also, the team provide an opportunity for manual swap.

"Everyone, who miss the deadline to swap tokens via Kucoin exchange, will be able to exchange CS ERC20 tokens to CS native coin manually via requesting Credits technical support on info@credits.com"
oceew

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:39:38 AM

So after the public swap on the next day will it be possible to transfer tokens from Kucoin?
yehezkiel

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:20:22 AM

Because of the token swap, will it be possible for Credits to bring another big company to have a partnership with them?
kakekbertopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:59:13 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 09:09:53 AM by kakekbertopi

So after the public swap on the next day will it be possible to transfer tokens from Kucoin?
I think it's possible to transfer tokens from Kucoin because after the swap it'll already be on any exchange
Because of the token swap, will it be possible for Credits to bring another big company to have a partnership with them?
I believe that they will bring another big company to have a collab partnership with them. Looking from all of the partnerships they had before, no doubt that another big company will collab with Credits.

Fyi, Credits and Alibaba are now teaming up to enter the Chinese market with blockchain-based solutions in logistics. Check out the newest tweet from Credits https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/1201514001852780546

aditya_ap

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:04:44 AM

is it just me or anyone thinking the same with me that All of the products are developed specifically for solving real business challenges  Cheesy
seby2402

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:14:36 PM

I just realized that they had collaboration with IVHIMPROM and as I know... IVHIMPROM is one of Leading And Oldest Chemical Producer, what is the connection between Credits and IVHIMPROM ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: