Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:33:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits Blockchain to Enter Global Stage: Mainnet Token Swap is on the Way  (Read 1330 times)
barnes13 (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 12:49:06 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 04:29:02 AM by barnes13

Is this some new consensus or some coins already has this consensus too? I just look at this paper and it seems something like PoW consensus?
There's no coins operating with such consensus protocol, only Credits and absolutely it is unique. It looks different for me, may I know why it looks like a PoW for you?

I'm quite interested in credits but what benefits does Mina Stones get using credits? because I also have gems here I want to know more
Credits and Mina Stones work together in the case of jewelry industries, they help to gain public trust and several other benefits for access gemstone data in real time, valid data about gemstone handcrafted jewelry, prevention of data manipulation and theft, even data on blockchain accessable to the market and end-buyers.

So what will happen to the old tokens after the swap proccess succeed? Will it still be tradeable?
The old tokens (CS erc20) will be burnt and CS native coins will become tradable.

Did credits make a partnership with Sevastopol Hotel? I planned to go there next year. So what do you mean by loyalty bonuses such as mentioned in the post??
Yes, have you read their article? The loyalty bonus is a bonus that someone get as a reward for being a regular customer. In this case, Sevastopol Hotel provides the loyalty bonuses for the customer that using their services. And right now, Credits make a partnership with Sevastopol Hotel. The project suggests the use of a blockchain-based loyalty program for the clients of the hotel. The blockchain platform will transform loyalty points into digital assets. After receiving bonuses, clients will be able to turn them into fiat money, trade them on exchanges, or share them with their friends.

if the partnership with Alibaba will push thru, Credits will have a huge market to cater and that will bring them good income on the table. but will the migration to their native coin from erc20 token will be beneficial for the project?
are they fully confident that they can address all issues that they will encounter for having their own blockchain?
From my perspective as a supporter, the migration isn't only beneficial for the project. It benefits everyone who use it especially the holders itself. Are they confident? Why do they make their own blockchain then if they aren't confident?
Absolutely right! You don't need to worry about that, I'm sure they have prepared everything since they are doing that. You will recognise how fast their transactions and other important features they provide.
aditya_ap

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:35:07 PM

So what will happen to the old tokens after the swap proccess succeed? Will it still be tradeable?
from what i heard, all non-swapped CS ERC20 tokens will be burnt so make sure you don't missed the deadline to proceed ur swapping  Wink
loriwatson10

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:47:07 AM

Is it possible for Credits to spread their partnership with other big companies? Because I think their innovation is always out of the box. I really hope they could make another innovative product.
aditya_ap

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:04:31 PM

Is it possible for Credits to spread their partnership with other big companies? Because I think their innovation is always out of the box. I really hope they could make another innovative product.
of course it is possible, especially when they already do partnership with such big companies like lenovo, ibm even alibaba. Nothings hold them back..!
seby2402

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:17:05 PM

I just saw about Credits Products, one of them is "Decentralized Exchange", it says "currently in the process of development" and "It allows to trade in real-time and at high transaction speed".
I'm not really sure the word "high transaction speed" has same meaning with what we think, I hope it's true the product works in high transaction speed.
yehezkiel

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:26:30 PM

It is very possible for Credits to spread their partnerships with other big companies
it will make a decent effect for the industry Wink
zach1224

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:48:41 PM

I just saw about Credits Products, one of them is "Decentralized Exchange", it says "currently in the process of development" and "It allows to trade in real-time and at high transaction speed".
I'm not really sure the word "high transaction speed" has same meaning with what we think, I hope it's true the product works in high transaction speed.

Yeah, I think so. If it really works in high transaction speed, it really really help us when we doing transactions
Hershel_Marley

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:00:45 PM

Wait.. What do you mean by hardware wallet? It's kind of USB or what? Because I think it looks like exactly a USB. I'm still new into this stuff
aditya_ap

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:00:00 PM

Wait.. What do you mean by hardware wallet? It's kind of USB or what? Because I think it looks like exactly a USB. I'm still new into this stuff
from what i heard, it looks like flashdisk but it isn't. it can't store data except their cryptocurrency holdings. that's why it's the most secure cryptocurrency hardware wallets to prevent exposing any sensitive information to a potentially compromised computer
burke_stanford

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:30:31 PM

You support this project too? I saw credits track record with current big companies like IBM and Lenovo are really good. they make a lot of innovative products. There are many interesting products that credits provide to them, so, I believe in the future a lot of companies will be interested in credits.
aglio_olio21

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:01:12 AM

I thought it was a USB too  Grin. But after I do some research, the hardware wallet act as a flash drive to store your cryptocurrency holdings.
These devices could make secure payments and also manage your cryptocurrencies without exposing any sensitive information. It's very secure.
And right now, credits make their own hardware wallet and according to the official announcement, it will be completed in Q1 2020.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:00:37 PM

Is this will be DEX just for tokens built on Credits blockchain or it will be cross chain Dex with different coins? As far as I know nowdays almost every quite succesfull blockchain is trying to make own Dex...
oceew

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:51:44 PM

After reading the news about it, there's one thing that came up my mind. How exactly are Credits used in logistics? How does it works?
barnes13 (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 02:39:56 PM

After reading the news about it, there's one thing that came up my mind. How exactly are Credits used in logistics? How does it works?
The used of Credits in logistics for example, Alibaba. They have a special sensors that are mounted in a container with cargo. These sensors use smart contracts to send information to the office. With the smart contracts, you can track the location of the goods and also with the help of smart contracts you can overcome delays in payment.
seby2402

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:03:17 PM

I heard Mina Stones is a pioneer of handcrafted African Fine Jewelry. And if im not wrong, traditionally the gemstone supply chain suffers from the following problems, like unethical sourcing, child labour, and many more.
Its really bad, I hope Credits can help that problems so there is no any childs or people exploited anymore

aditya_ap

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:48:46 PM

I heard Mina Stones is a pioneer of handcrafted African Fine Jewelry. And if im not wrong, traditionally the gemstone supply chain suffers from the following problems, like unethical sourcing, child labour, and many more.
Its really bad, I hope Credits can help that problems so there is no any childs or people exploited anymore

im pretty sure they will, cause The company’s main focus is on applying blockchain especially for its clients to experience the full range of advantages that the technology can offer including preventing exploited childs n many more. .
zach1224

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

Yes, agreed. If it continues, it will have a very bad impact on the environment and the community. Credits must think about it and of course they also have solutions to solve the problem
seby2402

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:12:43 AM

I'm not sure that the company development can be finished in 2020, but I think they will doing hard works to finish it on time
zach1224

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:34:06 AM

I'm not sure that the company development can be finished in 2020, but I think they will doing hard works to finish it on time
yes I think so too, it won't be finished in 2020 because there are so many projects they will work on, but I'm sure they will work hard and I hope they are able to finish everything on time
oceew

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 11:40:32 AM

yes I think so too, it won't be finished in 2020 because there are so many projects they will work on, but I'm sure they will work hard and I hope they are able to finish everything on time
Bruh, literally they have the best development team in the industry. I trust they'll finished it in 2020. No doubt about their team hands down!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: