Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits Blockchain to Enter Global Stage: Mainnet Token Swap is on the Way  (Read 1330 times)
burke_stanford

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:13:32 PM

I'm not sure that the company development can be finished in 2020, but I think they will doing hard works to finish it on time
I don't think so, I believe that credits will be able to control the 2020 projects very well. Each project has been calculated perfectly so I think no one will be missed or delayed.
anthony99

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:46:46 PM

Credits and TransRossica collab? What are they collabing for? Is it something important?
barnes13 (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 02:49:43 PM

Credits and TransRossica collab? What are they collabing for? Is it something important?
Hello, They are implementing a pilot project for storing data. It aims to create specialized archive of documents on significant people which will be a reliable source for cultural heritage, historical chronicles, and facts. The project makes it possible to ensure the uniqueness, authenticity, and integrity of archives. But you don't need to worry, TransRossica team is confident that the use of the Credits blockchain platform fro storing data will ensure its safety and integrity for future generations. The modern technology has a clear advantage and will make an invaluable contribution to the security and privacy system.
seby2402

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 04:27:47 PM

11 days left before the release of the Token Swap, I really can't wait now. I want to immediately exchange the coins that I have to CS coins
zach1224

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 10:23:07 PM

I heard Mina Stones is a pioneer of handcrafted African Fine Jewelry. And if im not wrong, traditionally the gemstone supply chain suffers from the following problems, like unethical sourcing, child labour, and many more.
Its really bad, I hope Credits can help that problems so there is no any childs or people exploited anymore
im pretty sure they will, cause The company’s main focus is on applying blockchain especially for its clients to experience the full range of advantages that the technology can offer including preventing exploited childs n many more. .
Yeah, I agree with you. I think it's like a tech about automation system, so it can prevent problems like child labour, exploitation of labourers, and many more.
anthony99

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:33:01 AM

So why kucoin? I mean they seem to be making a few changes at the moment and that could start to increase interest
yehezkiel

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:34:09 AM

So why kucoin? I mean they seem to be making a few changes at the moment and that could start to increase interest
I think that kucoin is an exchange where CS ERC20 tokens are tradeable at the moment. Tbh, its pretty easy for people to have a swap through exchange
oceew

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:37:50 AM

Credits has been listed on kucoin for a long time and since then Kucoin is being their main exchange. So yeah, they obviously use kucoin for it
aglio_olio21

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:51:02 PM

11 days left before the release of the Token Swap, I really can't wait now. I want to immediately exchange the coins that I have to CS coins
I can't wait too. I see a lot of people getting ready for the token swap. I hope it'll bring the changes in the blockchain industry.
aditya_ap

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:11:34 PM

I can't wait too. I see a lot of people getting ready for the token swap. I hope it'll bring the changes in the blockchain industry.
from that moment onward, we do not face any issues. The stored tokens on the personal wallets are transparent and can be tracked. The other advantage is that the tokens have their value and can be exchanged, which is the incentive for us to take such kind of programs seriously
burke_stanford

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:02:01 PM

OMG same here.. As you know after the swap it'll be more effective to transfer token from one blockchain network to another. It's such a brilliant idea from credits. Appreciate it a lot.
anthony99

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:29:48 AM

Where can I store tokens after swap but not with an exchange?
oceew

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 10:15:33 AM

Something just went up my mind, after 12:00 UTC on the 20th of December can I make a deposit in CS ERC20 tokens?
yehezkiel

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:22:38 AM

Something just went up my mind, after 12:00 UTC on the 20th of December can I make a deposit in CS ERC20 tokens?
I thought you won't be able to do that. But if you're using CS Native coins maybe its possible
barnes13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 07:10:16 PM

Can you clarify your question please?

Trading, depositing, and withdrawing recommence at 21st December at 12:00 UTC and at that time only CS Native Coin will be available.
anthony99

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:00:32 AM

Can you clarify your question please?

Trading, depositing, and withdrawing recommence at 21st December at 12:00 UTC and at that time only CS Native Coin will be available.
I mean after I swap my tokens, without using an exchange where can I stored them?
aditya_ap

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:36:42 AM

just wondering, how do they got profit from these swapping or maybe they don't?? it just went up on my mind all of sudden
barnes13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 03:43:43 PM

I mean after I swap my tokens, without using an exchange where can I stored them?
After the swap you can store your CS Native Coins on Credits Wallet here. Also, there will be an integration with hardware wallets during Q1, stay tuned.

just wondering, how do they got profit from these swapping or maybe they don't?? it just went up on my mind all of sudden
The key advantages of Credits technology are high network capacity - up to 1mln TPS, transaction’s processing time around 0.1 seconds and low fees from 0.001 USD. These features allow project to serve like a mediator between users & business and initiate the adoption of blockchain technology by implementing different solutions by means of Credits protocol.

Credits Ecosystem

- Software Integrators
- Services
- Exchanges
- DApps
- Key Partners

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:48:26 PM

After the swap you can store your CS Native Coins on Credits Wallet here. Also, there will be an integration with hardware wallets during Q1, stay tuned.

The key advantages of Credits technology are high network capacity - up to 1mln TPS, transaction’s processing time around 0.1 seconds and low fees from 0.001 USD. These features allow project to serve like a mediator between users & business and initiate the adoption of blockchain technology by implementing different solutions by means of Credits protocol.

The transaction speed and the very low fee are attractive features of this one to gain massive adoption. They just need to explore more businesses to integrate this technology and would be a good way to sustain its market. The move is a smart decision to conquer a lot more transactions in the network as they enter their global expansion. Later on, this progress may influence its price in the market in a positive way. Worth be looking at I guess.
loriwatson10

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 08:40:47 AM

I'm very interested in mobile wallet, can i use android phone for mobile wallet??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: