Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Credits Blockchain to Enter Global Stage: Mainnet Token Swap is on the Way  (Read 1328 times)
AssCl0wn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:04:24 PM

The road map looks good so I wouldn't worry about the price at the moment, it's all about delivery
oceew

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:06:13 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 03:51:51 PM by oceew

The road map looks good so I wouldn't worry about the price at the moment, it's all about delivery
Yeah right... The team are very ambitious so if they can do what they set out with all these amazing partnerships and setting up more nodes than any other coin then there is a high chance of going back to the top
anthony99

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:36:05 PM

I hope that with this Token Swap it can make the network more smoother, fee more cheaper, and can be realized well
barnes13 (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 04:18:20 PM

I'm very interested in mobile wallet, can i use android phone for mobile wallet??
Mobile Wallets are on Beta stage at the moment and while waiting for it you can use Web Wallet for now. You may refer to this link.
alice.keith

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:19:54 PM

4 days left before Token Swap release, my gosh i can't wait anymore !  I have to prepare for transfer my coins to CS coins
leonicus

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 05:29:47 PM

4 days left before Token Swap release, my gosh i can't wait anymore !  I have to prepare for transfer my coins to CS coins
I will always support you Credits developer team, I hope y'all can finish the project on time.
alice.keith

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:37:23 PM

I'm very interested in mobile wallet, can i use android phone for mobile wallet??
I think you can use android because android is mobile OS and it's commonly use by many people~ CMIIMW
leonicus

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:43:02 AM

I think you can use android because android is mobile OS and it's commonly use by many people~ CMIIMW
In my opinion, coz' android user more than IOS user, I think developer more concern with android user than IOS
yehezkiel

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 03:40:58 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2019, 04:46:42 AM by yehezkiel

Are you sure that everything will be fine when many people change tokens at the same time?
I'm sure everything is thought out, but I would like to make sure that nothing will happen
and the exchange will happen without problems
oceew

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:43:30 AM

Are you sure that everything will be fine when many people change tokens at the same time?
I'm sure everything is thought out, but I would like to make sure that nothing will happen
Of course the team has everything under control. Well its not a first experience that they had but rather some current thing for the exchanges to do the swap so no reason to have any worries
alice.keith

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 08:19:49 AM

I hope that with this Token Swap it can make the network more smoother, fee more cheaper, and can be realized well
Yes, i agree with you. it gonna be a big advantage for us beside of smoother and cheaper, I hope it'll be faster than other
leonicus

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Yes, i agree with you. it gonna be a big advantage for us beside of smoother and cheaper, I hope it'll be faster than other
It will be legit, more people will turn to CS coins and the price will be rise up very very soon.
aditya_ap

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 11:06:26 AM

It will be legit, more people will turn to CS coins and the price will be rise up very very soon.
i hope so, as long as we increase its demand, the price will be increased also for sure. cant wait for its profit
burke_stanford

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:24:39 PM

Yes why not? because I think the teams are already prepared for a long time for this swap, surely they would anticipate any bad possibilities that probably come out through the swap.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:32:37 PM

i hope so, as long as we increase its demand, the price will be increased also for sure. cant wait for its profit

As I have encountered in other threads, Credits has collab with Alibaba. In one aspect of their operations. So the potential of this token is really big. But we still need to closely follow the progress because we don't know what will happen next and what will be the actual happenings here. But if there's smoke, there's fire. So let's wait and see...
aditya_ap

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:35:36 PM

Yes why not? because I think the teams are already prepared for a long time for this swap, surely they would anticipate any bad possibilities that probably come out through the swap.
ikr, from what i heard credits have ton of experience on this kind of things. of course we need to be cautious also but im pretty sure with their capabilities.
aglio_olio21

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:39:58 PM

In my opinion, coz' android user more than IOS user, I think developer more concern with android user than IOS
that's true, but as far as i know, mobile wallet currently available just for iOS. and android version of it is still under development that would come shortly.
aditya_ap

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:57:58 AM

that's true, but as far as i know, mobile wallet currently available just for iOS. and android version of it is still under development that would come shortly.
im sure they'll do especially when u saw the growth of android user that reach over 2,5 billions. that's enormous. .
oceew

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:50:58 AM

D-1 until the swap happens have you guys transfered your coins? If you haven't dont forget to transfered it soon as possible
aglio_olio21

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:27:53 AM

D-1 until the swap happens have you guys transfered your coins? If you haven't dont forget to transfered it soon as possible
Of course yes.. Tomorrow the big event will start. i'm pretty sure it would affect credits in the future. Can't wait for tomorrow..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: