Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Scrypts Mining - legit or just a SCAMM?  (Read 5219 times)
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:38:20 AM

Hm 2 days late for their dividend as explained on their website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
machasm

Activity: 784
Merit: 796

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:54:06 AM

Hm 2 days late for their dividend as explained on their website

Where exactly are they explaining this?
Had a quick look and couldn't see anything explaining what is going on.
Got a link?

Carolina
bc1qtm5d24nycxqfqzdtj33zh9m9wn2cdek6v4kkck
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:59:34 AM

maybe wrong word 'explained' to be honest...

on the chart of dividend payments, the next two dates is 1st and 15th, maybe just a coincidence but it is now the 3rd

http://www.scryptsmining.com/index.php/dividends

[update: just read the rest of the posts, damn it]

sky_g

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:48:21 PM

its scam KNCminer dont know scriptsmining.com and he never send the Titan ....
i send email to cryptostocks for say its scam 1 aout no reply for moment
i ask the ID of owner scriptsmining.com no reply .....

the responsable is cryptostocks owner if he dont have ID owner of all project !

i lost 3000$...
or 250 LTC ^^

I lost $5000 which is hard earn money of me (All my savings)...I send email to cryptostocks  and no reply either.

If look into this Scam...This scam is around 450 BTC and cryptostocks  not bother to send any email ....It says many things about cryptostocks
machasm

Activity: 784
Merit: 796

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:47:22 AM

Looks like we were scammed.
At least I have managed to offload 30 shares at a price point close to what I paid. Still got another 90 shares though that look like they are headed down the toilet.
The owner seems to have played his hand quite well with giving out regular divs at the beginning then promising good future divs while he/they supposedly bought some Titans.
If that went well then they have around 8.5Ghs which they are quietly churning away with making themselves a fistful of BTC.
Never again will I invest in any project listed on CS.
This sort of behaviour doesnt do Bitcoin's reputation any good whatsoever as people will be less willing to invest due to its turbulent past linking it to other criminal activities.

Carolina
bc1qtm5d24nycxqfqzdtj33zh9m9wn2cdek6v4kkck
sky_g

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:08:02 PM

Looks like we were scammed.
At least I have managed to offload 30 shares at a price point close to what I paid. Still got another 90 shares though that look like they are headed down the toilet.
The owner seems to have played his hand quite well with giving out regular divs at the beginning then promising good future divs while he/they supposedly bought some Titans.
If that went well then they have around 8.5Ghs which they are quietly churning away with making themselves a fistful of BTC.
Never again will I invest in any project listed on CS.
This sort of behaviour doesnt do Bitcoin's reputation any good whatsoever as people will be less willing to invest due to its turbulent past linking it to other criminal activities.

CS not bother to reply any emails. Might they have already their Cut in those BTC.
Rxwag

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:11:40 AM

I also have invested about 5btc into this scrypt mining , i think its complete bull**** that people can get away with this, should have done my homework i soppose, but i let a little sit on there and they paid out as they should have so i decided to invest more, luckily only about half of what i was going to invest but still losing a decent amount of coin! I hope somebody is getting through to someone , as im having no luck..
NutecApps

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:44:04 AM

I've been with them since day one.  Responded to all emails and seemed legit then just disappeared when I asked about how they where getting the KNC's so early.  Waiting for some suggestions from CryptoStocks as it sure looks like alot of coin went into this project. 
sky_g

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:41:23 PM

I've been with them since day one.  Responded to all emails and seemed legit then just disappeared when I asked about how they where getting the KNC's so early.  Waiting for some suggestions from CryptoStocks as it sure looks like alot of coin went into this project. 

Looking at the calculation it is 450 BTC coin has been invested and CS do not bother to reply to any email . Why even they will as they might have half the share of 450 BTC.
sky_g

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

Today the owner of the Scrypts Mining done transaction on CS ....sold 20 shares .

It mean the owner is still there and doing fraud transaction and CS do not stop him. It shows that CS (Cryptostocks) has its own share in this scam
Aqui

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:08:32 AM

for info cryptostock.com = vircurex.com too this 2 website is russian ?

i alert cryptostocks on the scam the 1 august by mail
cryptostocks never reply

sky_g i have invest too near 6000$ (500LTC) i touch near 50% dividende.... i lost only 3000$...

attack in justice cryptostocks is the only way its possible start class action you think ?
if cryptostocks dont have the ID of admin scriptmining.com cryptostocks is the only responsable for me

sorry for my english iam in france

sky_g

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:39:48 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 09:52:03 AM by sky_g

for info cryptostock.com = vircurex.com too this 2 website is russian ?

i alert cryptostocks on the scam the 1 august by mail
cryptostocks never reply

sky_g i have invest too near 6000$ (500LTC) i touch near 50% dividende.... i lost only 3000$...

attack in justice cryptostocks is the only way its possible start class action you think ?
if cryptostocks dont have the ID of admin scriptmining.com cryptostocks is the only responsable for me

sorry for my english iam in france

The owner of the scriptmining.com   still trading on cryptostocks.

As i said cryptostocks must some money out of 450 BTC invested by different people
Rxwag

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:24:14 AM

I agree how do we get justice? They can't get away with 450 btc!!! Every1's hard earned saving , maybe post the IP address if you have it? Might be a good place to start..cryptostocks should be held accountable if they can't don't have any info on them, doesn't seem right,and they don't respond to emails either..
sky_g

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:11:01 PM

I agree how do we get justice? They can't get away with 450 btc!!! Every1's hard earned saving , maybe post the IP address if you have it? Might be a good place to start..cryptostocks should be held accountable if they can't don't have any info on them, doesn't seem right,and they don't respond to emails either..

Once again owner of the Scrypts Mining  done transaction for 3 shares , it mean he is active just do not reply to email and CS just ignoring emails from users.
drummerosh

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:16:28 PM

They need to delist the project asap before more people fall for this scam (although they're late on their dividend now so should be a red flag, but people are still buying)
Aqui

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:47:46 AM

i find scriptmining because cryptocoinsnews post this scam Sad
who post this shit on cryptocoinsnnews ...
cryptocoinsnews make post for many Altcoin pump and dump scam i stop read this website....

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/scryptsmining-com-interview-with-scrypt-based-mining-company/2014/04/02
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/scryptsmining-com-share-upgrade-sale/2014/04/09
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/scryptsmining-hashrate-sale/2014/05/01

i think this is fake
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Avatar of Drew Cordell (@DrewjCordell)Drew Cordell (@DrewjCordell)Writer   Google+Drew is an undergraduate student at the University of Texas at Dallas, majoring in Business. He is an active member of the Cryptocurrency community, and enjoys collecting, trading, and writing about various coins. Outside of the digital currency world, Drew tends to spend his time with friends, playing video games, or studying. His personal website can be accessed at http://cryptocoinchronicle.com
sky_g

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:50:27 PM

i find scriptmining because cryptocoinsnews post this scam Sad
who post this shit on cryptocoinsnnews ...
cryptocoinsnews make post for many Altcoin pump and dump scam i stop read this website....

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/scryptsmining-com-interview-with-scrypt-based-mining-company/2014/04/02
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/scryptsmining-com-share-upgrade-sale/2014/04/09
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sponsored-stories/scryptsmining-hashrate-sale/2014/05/01

i think this is fake
ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Avatar of Drew Cordell (@DrewjCordell)Drew Cordell (@DrewjCordell)Writer   Google+Drew is an undergraduate student at the University of Texas at Dallas, majoring in Business. He is an active member of the Cryptocurrency community, and enjoys collecting, trading, and writing about various coins. Outside of the digital currency world, Drew tends to spend his time with friends, playing video games, or studying. His personal website can be accessed at http://cryptocoinchronicle.com

Possible one more scam on CS - https://cryptostocks.com/securities/147
trek27

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:22:38 AM

Little doubt it is scam.

As for this:
Possible one more scam on CS - https://cryptostocks.com/securities/147

they at least provide an address and registration data. Maybe someone from the Netherlands could visit them?
Anyway, with current Litecoin price swoon their pricing seems unprofitable.
Rxwag

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:23:03 PM

Little doubt it is scam.

Why do you think its not a scam?its been a month since they have posted anything, and not responding to emails etc it is most def a scam , and i am having no luck getting in touch with any1, is any1 out there having any luck finding out who these people are??
sky_g

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:57:33 AM

I lost 8 BTC and the owner of the project still selling as he is active. He is selling . He just did transaction of 3 shares on 17th of Aug. Mean he is active and this is not possible without the help from Cryptostocks.

Cryptostocks is cheat and nothing more than that . They have cut in every scam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: