Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Credits reach new ATH and be top 20 EOY?  (Read 1706 times)
andreas1202

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:56:54 AM

I don't think so,Credits ATH price is 1.17$ and now price is only 0.082$ which is huge low.I am also holding Credits but I am not satisfied with price.Though Credits team working hard.But in this situation I have no hope that Credits Can reach ATH.
Yeah I agree with you, by seeing the credits performances in the past, I doubt they could reach the peak. But I hope they can make some impressive movement in the future to fix the condition. But I see nowadays credits start to improve by made various products, such as hardware wallets. that's good improvement tho
derrickmi

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:01:12 PM

Credits and his team have grown a lot, one of the most interesting ones even applying the ads, the Bonoox loyalty program, they allow us to get bonus loyalty points in the form of token credits. oh and don't forget if you have got it you have to exchange it immediately, the ERC20 token becomes a Navite Coin through KuCoin. it is very beneficial so that the tokens that we have keep updated with future tokens.
JacobM1les

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:15:30 PM

Credits and his team have grown a lot, one of the most interesting ones even applying the ads, the Bonoox loyalty program, they allow us to get bonus loyalty points in the form of token credits. oh and don't forget if you have got it you have to exchange it immediately, the ERC20 token becomes a Navite Coin through KuCoin. it is very beneficial so that the tokens that we have keep updated with future tokens.
i know right! In addition, Bonoox is a huge ecosystem with a wide spectrum of merchants on board, which allows them to explore audience cross-sharing between different business niches. tell me if it's not got ur interest  Wink
larry1988

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:48:33 PM

I see the Credits price for today, seems it's kinda weaker than yesterday and I'm not sure it'll get higher tomorrow
randyrandolph

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:08:24 PM

Is it only Kucoin or another exchange sites have already supported the swap? Then is it possible to transfer the tokens from Kucoin on the next day after the swap began?
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:26:20 PM

I see the Credits price for today, seems it's kinda weaker than yesterday and I'm not sure it'll get higher tomorrow
someone wants to get credits in a low price before the pump. Credits is a good project it has a lot of partnership and the team is active to make credits go on the top.

rodrygo_

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:57:41 PM

I just saw at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ , the price a little bit not good for this month, will the price be higher at early 2020 ?
It's not a good especially with the release of the announcement and the price is still getting even lower than before. that announcement is just a usual announcement that has been made by the company.
Even the price is showing a downtrend with the release of that announcement. I believe if that's not affected the price of the credit coin.
The price tells us everything. This project is a platform that always delaying its development progress. there is no doubt if an announcement doesn't give FOMO

You're not wrong about it. In 2018 Credits did delayed their development progress but not only Credits tho.. Because 2018 is the dark periode of Crypto I think anyone knows about it including you. But this year the market are starting to improve and there's many project that continued their development before
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:14:58 PM

Oh credits my favorite coin, im still holding some of it for 2 years and i think next year will be the year of credits. It will break its highest price by year.  Believe me credits is a wonderful project
peterson0215

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:28:52 PM

Don't worry, they still working to make the price get higher, as high as our hopes. So, believe on them, they'll doing a miracle
dharma.pras

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:09:07 PM

For tomorrow I not sure that the price will go up constantly. But hope in the EOY the price will rise until it reach ATH
JacobM1les

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:05:48 PM

For tomorrow I not sure that the price will go up constantly. But hope in the EOY the price will rise until it reach ATH
i agree, you cant make history with only a single night so be patient, hope credits will go up like how it supposed to be
derrickmi

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:23:25 AM

Is this the credits you are talking ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/

it's price now is only $0.07 while its ATH is $0.85 , man its not likely to create a new ATH this year, unless BTC will rock and break its ATH, but that would be crazy for less than a one to happen, I don't want to think of that as its almost impossible.

I don't think it's that easy to get credits number 1, but nothing is impossible. They have done what they can and I'm sure they will continue to grow, just relax.
andreas1202

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:42:44 AM

Oh credits my favorite coin, im still holding some of it for 2 years and i think next year will be the year of credits. It will break its highest price by year.  Believe me credits is a wonderful project
Yeah agree with you. By seeing their development roadmap for 2020, credits will do a lot of hardwork for next year. And I believe credits price will be in the peak. It's all about time.
mrxavier

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:01:03 PM

The development of Russian companies such as GlobalTechSport and IVHIMPROM has been very good, in collaboration with Credits they are developing the best solutions in the industrial field. This is a good step for the future development of Credits, especially with their Public Swap, it can be a long-term investment for the future of Credits Token Holders.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:55:45 PM

All i know about credits is ,they are aiming for  the fastest transaction , they have partnership with alibaba cloud whhich the recent , ibm and lenovo. I think credits will make a big name in blockchain.

Dee.Wozniach

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:54:44 PM

Yeah agree with you. By seeing their development roadmap for 2020, credits will do a lot of hardwork for next year. And I believe credits price will be in the peak. It's all about time.
Talking about their development roadmap, what is the accelerator program in the roadmap?
dharma.pras

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:46:23 PM

Talking about their development roadmap, what is the accelerator program in the roadmap?
My opinion after I read it is that the accelerator program is a funding to the prospective projects to build applications on their platform
larry1988

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:31:59 PM

I doubt the price of CS coins will reach $ 0.08 today, because at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ the price is around $0,071897 USD
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:21:07 PM

You don't need to mention that as every coin is in the same situation.

The credits chart shows a big opportunity but for me it is just as same as others. Why? It simply because Bitcoin hasn't get enough confidence from investors.

I don't think it will reach new ATH unless Bitcoin price reached at least 12K which probably will take a long time.   

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JacobM1les

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:57:35 PM

My opinion after I read it is that the accelerator program is a funding to the prospective projects to build applications on their platform
my question is. .how they judge all thus projects either it's 'prospective' or not for them to build application on their platform???
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: