Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazilian 0,0042 BTC borrowed for 30 days or 45 days  (Read 185 times)
kauesilva97 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:25:03 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 06:35:44 AM by kauesilva97

Hello, my name is Kauê Rodrigues Silva, I live in Brazil.

Frequent imageboards for 7 years, since the beginning of desdes in my country. Today the culture is almost restricted to scandals, serial killings (assisted in real time), depraved (psytore), and on top of that, learned or the current president with the aid of memes for facebook.

But the truth is that life is not easy. as a default channer.

I live alone for 5 years, I am unemployed since July, I was working with home appliance repairs, I am getting help from my parents. I'm 24 years old and this is heavy for me.

I have cryptography and forex market, but as I am out of money, I cannot invest with all my jobs.

This holiday season, my layoff is over, my family is broken and I don't have much to do, don't urgently hire what I need and make my business go round.
I have some exchanges, some brokerages and I can pay or lend the money. But I really need to increase my bankroll for a better holiday season.

I don't wanna tell a sad story. It is my reality and I accept it. But I need some help, it's like living with rice, beans and sugar. hahahaha

If you have lent, leave your telegram so I can repay it later. We can deal with interest honestly.

Thank you.
Obrigado, uma boa noite.

04-12-2019 03:13

3MDykW5gmthL1q6MCeK5PJV6rzsh2g9ynD
elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:55:50 AM

After mine told a tale of tales, stories of this kind began to appear.

Remember, you will not be given a loan without collateral.

Check this out
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182026.msg53255163#msg53255163

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
kauesilva97 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:38:40 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 08:16:03 AM by kauesilva97

My bankroll is at about 50 USD.

I just need to increase my capacity this holiday season.
I have been asking for 0.0042 BTC / 30 USD just because it is a value I can afford if something goes wrong.

Do not misunderstand me.
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:39:00 AM

I have about 40 USD recorded in this image above.

I am looking for every method I have to generate this money. My trust is the Crypto and Forex Market.

It's not something I don't know what I'm doing, I just need some help, it's a small amount. I am asking 30 USD for HITBTC exchange to increase my income. It's a job, it's a business.

Do yourself a favor and withdraw your money from this "broker" asap.
The truth is - money goes where money is.
You can't expect to make millions, or even thousands, trading with 50$...
The only way to really make money as an investor is to buy pennystock and wait for it to go above 1USD but that takes time and money.
Which you don't have. And if you do not want to be left with less than zero - quit while you're ahead. They may not even allow you to withdraw what you do have in your account. 99.999% of all Forex "brokers" are market making scammers.
Alveus

Activity: 896
Merit: 221

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:19:23 AM

No collateral, no loan. Also, understand that HITBTC is an unreliable exchange and that most forex brokers are a scam.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 03:56:51 AM

words

Thank you.
Obrigado, uma boa noite.
3MDykW5gmthLiq6MCeK5PJV6rzsh2g9ynD

Take note that I did not quote what you wrote, for it makes no sense to do so.  Without something of greater value we can hold onto, we will not give you any coin. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: