Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Cryptocurrency Marketplaces  (Read 1367 times)
bithuner (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:20:52 PM

Hello all,

I found this very interesting article about the top marketplaces based around Cryptocurrency. What do you think about the current cryptocurrency marketplaces such as OpenSea? Are there anymore that the article missed out on? You can read the article by clicking on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-3-cryptocurrency-marketplaces-xdxrwr?a=GELe3POa69

On top of that, the blogging platform is a great way to earn crypto for free. You can earn crypto for voting on articles and also for creating content. You can earn DAI and BAT currently but it is a better way than to just do bounties where you have no idea when the token will become live on an exchange. You can sign up through the article. Hope to see you there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:42:10 PM

Hello all,

I found this very interesting article about the top marketplaces based around Cryptocurrency. What do you think about the current cryptocurrency marketplaces such as OpenSea? Are there anymore that the article missed out on? You can read the article by clicking on the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-3-cryptocurrency-marketplaces-xdxrwr?a=GELe3POa69

On top of that, the blogging platform is a great way to earn crypto for free. You can earn crypto for voting on articles and also for creating content. You can earn DAI and BAT currently but it is a better way than to just do bounties where you have no idea when the token will become live on an exchange. You can sign up through the article. Hope to see you there!

Great article and i think you nailed it on the head with the article. It originally started with Silk Road but it has evolved into some great platforms.

Cheers also for sharing the blogging platform, i've signed up and started earning BAT through it, i will be using it from now on and I would recommend everyone to use it. You can sign up through the article on this thread / quoted text.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:45:05 PM

I'm only aware of open bazaar but with open sea, why it is on number 1 on your article? And the same goes for the origin protocol. I don't know these marketplaces that you are suggesting.

Why not include the forum's marketplace categories? there are a lot of trades that's happening there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:33:01 PM

I'm only aware of open bazaar but with open sea, why it is on number 1 on your article? And the same goes for the origin protocol. I don't know these marketplaces that you are suggesting.

Why not include the forum's marketplace categories? there are a lot of trades that's happening there.

A marketplace is a place where you can exchange crypto for products. Don't think about it as a place you exchange cryptos as that is more of an exchange concept.

Opensea - You can purchase ERC-271 tokens (items on the blockchain)

Origin Protocol and Open Bazaar - You can get items for your crypto.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:40:42 PM

I haven´t heard about these platforms. When I would like to pay with BTC or LTC I use Bitify website.
Have you heard about Bitify? It is very safe way how to buy/sell things/services because there is also an escrow option to protect both sides before scam.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:24:01 PM

OpenSea is still lack of the popularity but remember that was created to provide the market for collectibles crypto. As far as i know now so many games in the blockchain use this concept to create a collectible token to be purchased by the users.

But earning by blogging will give you a few pennies and publish0x is working by tipping the content creator. It's not having the same method that used by steem.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:07:36 AM

OpenBazaar has a very good user experience, a big variety of items to purchase and a strong team who care about privacy of people.
they also accept Zcash thats why i love them even more
top marketplace in this space
livingfree

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:15:00 PM

A marketplace is a place where you can exchange crypto for products. Don't think about it as a place you exchange cryptos as that is more of an exchange concept.

I know about what a marketplace is but what I don't know is the existence of the other two marketplaces that you have mentioned. The idea of opensea is like the digital goods of the forum's marketplace to make it easier to understand.

What I'm questioning here is that why is it that many haven't heard about those marketplaces that you have included. Yes, open bazaar is quite popular but the other two is what makes me wonder.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:01:04 PM

the forum's marketplace full of scam if you don't be careful if you trading here

about all the marketplace in your article what they sell? is it just a crypto item or real-life item?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
JayBean1

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:31:19 PM

How about STP Network? It allows users to stake STPT to earn rewards in other tokens and you can also participate in MTO's (Micro Token Offerings) which can be really profitable even if you don't have a lot of money to invest in them.
livingfree

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:19:01 AM

the forum's marketplace full of scam if you don't be careful if you trading here
Obviously, you can determine the scams and you can figure out the legit ones. And we have an escrow service that you can avail for a very small amount to make your trade secured and safe from the trustworthy people of the community.

This will give you ease and peace if you have something to purchase from other forum members.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:18:32 PM

I tried openbazaar years ago, it probably have a friendly interface today than it was 2016.

OpenBazaar has a very good user experience, a big variety of items to purchase and a strong team who care about privacy of people.
they also accept Zcash thats why i love them even more
top marketplace in this space

I just checked but they still doesn't have a android app, that is not good. More of the sellers today prefer to make transactions on mobile. They'd be losing the users who wants to use this type of option and I think the privacy isn't going to be at risk even with apps.

w0lf27

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:16:47 PM

There is a OpenBazaar mobile app. It's called Haven. It's nearing 100k downloads already. https://gethaven.app/
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:03:28 AM

Interesting read, though I do not necessarily agree with how it seems these marketplaces were ranked in this list. Based on how the Alexa rating of the marketplaces are listed right under their corresponding names, it seems like that was one of the primarydeciding factors in how these marketplaces were ranked, which I don't like because the other two marketplaces besides OpenBazaar are significantly newer and thus somewhat less reputable than OpenBazaar, and I wouldn't rank OpenSea over OpenBazaar or vice versa simply because of their features because OpenSea only allows you to list digital goods and OpenBazaar only allows you to list physical goods. It really just depends what you as a merchant or consumer is looking for in this case.

I do like how user- and newbie-friendly the top 3 ranked platforms appear, however. I'll definitely be looking into OpenSea and Origin Protocol for potential sales opportunities in the future.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:21:02 AM

When he mentioned marketplace the thing that came into my mind is exchange. I thought I'm gonna see binance on the list, so meaning marketplace mentioned is where you can purchase tokens or products that accept crypto tokens too.

Is these marketplace are well known to be honest never heard of it aside from Origin Protocol which come to my mind since Ive read of them before.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:34:52 AM

When he mentioned marketplace the thing that came into my mind is exchange. I thought I'm gonna see binance on the list, so meaning marketplace mentioned is where you can purchase tokens or products that accept crypto tokens too.

Is these marketplace are well known to be honest never heard of it aside from Origin Protocol which come to my mind since Ive read of them before.
Well it is the first thing that also came into my mind I though about crypto exchange.
But I think this kind of marketplace should be promoted I hope that there would be something like Amazon that accepts crypto,
But we should be aware if something like that exist always watch your wife if she would buy something from your account Grin .

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:49:44 AM

Actually I just know Opensea because of this thread. After I looked at the web, I thought this was a very interesting marketplace. I see most products from Dapps games. One that I saw was cryptokitties, which in the past I had tried to play and breed various cats. And once sold 2 cats there for 0.5 ETH.
For a quick look into Opensea, I can say that the web is very cool and interesting.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:38:20 AM

Same with me, when people mention the marketplace, people will immediately think that it is an exchanger and that immediately crossed is Binance or Huobi. Regarding opensea, I don't know him yet and maybe in the near future it will be a good marketplace for cryptocurrency adoption
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:45:53 AM

thanks for the advice, i have never heard of this, maybe because i just follow airdrop and bounty so i don't focus on others.
for the payment of each article we make will be directly paid? or have other conditions to do, I want to try joining it looks interesting.
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:01:15 PM

Interesting article, I believe this area of the crypto market needs to evolve as it allows people to use their crypto to buy goods.

Thanks for sharing the crypto blog as well, I've not used it before, but i've signed up and started earning BAT without investing money or mining, I highly recommend. It's a great starting point / bounty hunting platform to earn top tokens. You can sign up through the link in this thread.
Honestly, I have only use Openbazaar and bought small electronic parts. The other alternative crypto marketplaces are the first time I see in this article.
For earning BAT you can download and use the Brave browser. The Brave Rewards program airdrops monthly BAT for both authors and readers.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀