Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach me how to fish  (Read 1892 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 02:15:55 PM

as parties to work with customs on possession with different basics of ideal competence the use with plan on managing tasks on request to commit with business on crypto finance might have as uses on selective as parties to attains on limitation with uses of resource on chance of distribution.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:20:54 PM

You can discuss it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0 each person is different giving a trading strategy and if you rely on other people again it will not work but you should try your own way and can see in trade discussion board.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
AbuBhakar

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

🇵🇭

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:26:59 PM

Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
I think no one will teach you in detail and free on this forum. There are two ways, one is to educate yourself and gain experience, the other is to give money to others to teach you.
I know people who really prefer to enroll in some tutorials than to study on their own. But I suggest to learn on our own as many references were available in youtube as well in this forum bitcointalk. Find time to study and understand it. You will surely learn it little by little. Try to use trading simulators,

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish

I'm not into trading but if you want to learn how to trade effectively, there are a lot of tutorials on Youtube and there are link son it about free and paid courses, I think you can learn more there than asking here because you can actually how things work on their videos, also Google can help you.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:04:07 PM

I recommend you join the Lexx channel. This is a very cool team that has been tested for several years, and is also famous for its platform that brings profit to all participants, everything is not so sweet there as they write in other groups, but there you can really earn thanks to their platform and some efforts.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 03:10:16 PM

Trade is successful with knowledge and experience. You may find a teacher to learn trading, but it will not give you more than knowledge which you can easily find on the internet. But experience is something that is not taught anywhere, that you earn as you trade. Stop looking for a teacher, combine your old experience with knowledge, that is enough for you.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:48:33 PM

The reason you've never find true answer about trading is because there is no answer for it, either good strategy or good trading bot you will still lose in trading, its a very dangerous way of making income

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:56:11 PM

First of  all why call it as fishing?
You dont need just a worm here to make profits. A lot of capital is needed for you could lose at the start. Many times.

Start at reading experiences here.
Try simulations. Practice more.
When you are done with that, gain more experience.
Better if you could control your greed or fear of losing much that is why you withdrew.
Control it then you might make better profits.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 04:57:10 PM

Try to watch some youtube videos, blogs, etc. or if you have a friend in person who is active and trading into cryptocurrency you can ask for some tips, the actual trading lesson is better. Anyways, Try watching this video entitled "Support and Resistance Secrets" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuboYnBc0t8&feature=youtu.be it is really informative you can get some important knowledge about trading and look for similar videos so you can will learn more.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:08:29 PM

I think you  should attend meeting  or seminar about crypto currency trading strategy . Sometimes there are small amount of payment but sometimes its all free. They will teach you all the basics and  lesson they learn about trading, if you are available anf you see that there was ongoing seminar that will happen in your country then attend that seminar .
not a bad idea, about the solution you said. attending a seminar is much better if someone is lazy to read in a number of sources about trading or just learn self-taught. From my personal experience, I do it myself with the help of Google sites or sites about trading. yes, although at first I experienced losses but at least learning from experience is far more valuable.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:10:56 PM

If you are trying to find a guide how to trade here on this forum, you are on a good way how to loose all of your money. Why don´t you learn from books or from reputable sources? You believe guys here? Most of them never traded crypto...  Roll Eyes

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:29:05 PM

Day trading is hard to be honest. I've been telling it before to trade but I forgot that we have differences when it's about the strategies that we're applying as we trade. It's very hard to analyze if you lack of experience.

There are more traders that are being rekt most of the time and only few succeeds. But if you get the perfect taste of your strategy with a combination of experience, you can actually make it. You can distinguish if a guide is good but to tell you this, experience matters and that will beat any other guide out there. And that means, you really have to go through a rough time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:33:31 PM

Just go to google or youtube and find tons of courses and tutorials about how to trade.
You can find tons of the videos but none of them is actually working. The only good teacher is your experience and how do you manage your emotion when making a decision.

Remember that 95 percent of traders are failing to multiply their deposit, be careful and do not let greed to make you to lose money.
95% is way too much, that means you also get caught doing that :p Greed is necessary if you do it carefully.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:59:52 PM

Personally, I think in order to correctly and efficiently trade on the exchange. You need to have a lot of experience. And the strategy of correct trading is different for everyone and is suitable for each individually. So you need to have your own trading strategy that comes with experience. If you share your strategy with others, it will not bring profit, but can only bring loss.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:30:08 PM

There are many ways to trade and you can start by choosing your timeframe. It will depend on how much time you can spend doing it. Some people are day traders who focus on 1m charts and watch every candle and some trade on swings and don't have an open position when the market is slow and boring. There are also long term traders who trade only during big moves.

Next you will have to choose TA indicators to follow. Some use moving averages, some use trend lines, some harmonics and others fib lines. It's impossible to use everything. Choose what works for you.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:47:53 PM

It seems you don't have a successful experience in trading, then I don't think this is the right time to learn the trade as the coin price movements seem very unpredictable. If you have extra money to test, try to trade with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Buy at low and after a slide price pumps, sell it. Again buy at low, try to keep tracking the crypto news, if the news is positive then hold a bit, because the price can go higher! Don't take the risk at the first step, try to go forward gradually!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:06:14 PM

Holding's a great time-proven strategy you could try if trading's not your thing. A lot of people around these parts and in the crypto community in general seem to dislike holding because of how long it might take to earn money from it compared to actively trading and managing trades, but if done right, holding's an easy, lower-risk and relatively hands-off way to make a decent profit over time compared to trading. I'm not a big fan of holding altcoins over extended periods of time because they tend to go up and right back down in terms of popularity very often, but Bitcoin's been decent for holding so far. Great way to make crypto's huge volatility work in your favor.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:50:26 PM

There are lots of information on the internet you could rely on and improve your trading, you could check out YouTube for such videos.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:06:32 PM

It is a matter of using the resources around you. Since we already have internet connection, do not hesitate to go researching about your inquiry because sometimes or most of the time, answers from our own questions in mind are best explained and found on our own because we cannot always take all the advices we could read and doing nothing for it. Getting informed through your own researches will suit to inform you well. I admit trading is one of the best way on earning into this bearish market of crypto we are up into but if you are not that quite knowledgeable about it, it will go the other way. The first thing an individual must do upon entering something new from him is first educating himself about it and trying it on his own to barely know what is the best thing to do about it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:48:19 PM

I myself am not strong in trading, and I very rarely see in groups that traders show off their income.Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that participating in IEO you can earn much more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: