Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach me how to fish  (Read 1892 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
Is your past when trading all your money runs out? or you now hold a coin? if you hold a coin hold it until the coin has meaning again, and if you want to trade, my advice try tradingview to see some analytical techniques from people who are already proficient

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:29:16 PM

Everyone keeps pointing to trading as the best alternative to earning in this bear market but my past experience about trading was bad and now i am willing to give a try again, can any one give me good guide? don't just tell me to find strategy without giving me any, teach me how to fish
I think you should learned first to control your emotion because when you're doing a trading sessions your emotion are mixin up that it was difficult for you too handle and it can influence your judgement, that was my personal experiences before my emotions is like a wall that block my better judgement. the second is those strategies study the charts and try to predict the imotions of traders via the candlestick just remember that losing is part of any trading sessions but don't let it destroy your will to achieve a better results.
Well, emotion is something that you can't easy control but in terms of knowledge, if you have proper knowledge, that is when you will be having the control not only with our emotion but also in our actions. The reason behind being controlled with our emotion is because of lack of knowledge, so doing research would be the best action.
I think even if the most professional trader would still lose their temper but I think they have a way to not to get it worst that would eventually let them lose more. My point is that everyone is prone to losing their self control but the ones who could control the outcome is the true trader who knows how to handle their selves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 04:38:51 PM

Is your past when trading all your money runs out? or you now hold a coin? if you hold a coin hold it until the coin has meaning again, and if you want to trade, my advice try tradingview to see some analytical techniques from people who are already proficient
Holding is the good strategy for all the time, But we must know the potential of future competition because number of coins and tokens are available in the market. I think few only successfully to maintain the marketcap so we must carefully in crypto platform. Normally expect only understand the analytical techniques so we must beginning stage and it will improve the further skills.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 10:15:15 AM

You must gain experience on how to trade daily, how much you risk, and how much you can spare, learn to make a small profit, don't be greedy when you see it. it profits but adds capital, know how to withdraw when profits are small. Psychological experience is yours and use it properly.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:54:59 PM

I don't know about trading technical, find yourself books from expert trader with their techinical. Try to leaen each technical until you find the best one for you and consistant with that. Maybe you can learn about fibbonaci, moving average, bollinger band and etc.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:51:37 PM

if you want to start trading I suggest looking for coins that have the potential and buy coins that are red do not buy when green
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:29:51 AM

Still you didn't catch up basic theory of trading, trade is always profitable as all says and I believe it. If trade is your alternative income than trading always profitable. For trade any coin is good without scam coin. After long time old coin is flat where new coin is moving fast.
I suggest you go on first with buy low and sell high because this is the most basic strategy in trading in making profits. Keep patient to recognize when is the best time to buy when the price is dumping and set a goal price to sell your coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:58:13 AM

I have bad experience with bitcoin and how come I can guide you become expert trader when I always faced with bad moment when trading, I lost much money just get few profit with trading with altcoin, now I try buy an altcoin on cheapest price to get much profit for other chance. I can be expert if have get many experience with bitcoin and altcoin trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:32:00 AM

You should learn from that experience you had making money takes timing and patience. I've seen few people make money in trading maybe because its their day to day devotion and focus. Most people will try to advise you go longterm it might not be the safest bet but risk could be little bit manageable.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:30:07 AM

Be a full time bounty hunter and when you make enough you can start trading, the mistake that many are making is trying to use low amount to trade which can take they years to earn big

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 08:18:55 AM

If we compare these days, it's better to trade or invest. But for trading alone I think not everyone can and understand about how to trade well. We must be able to observe the movement of the coin price chart that we are going to trade and then make an estimate and determine when the right time to buy the coin and estimate whether there is an opportunity to make a profit from the coin, so I think we must understand about what factors can pushes up prices and falling prices.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:22:29 AM

Be a full time bounty hunter and when you make enough you can start trading, the mistake that many are making is trying to use low amount to trade which can take they years to earn big

It will be quicker to earn some money on a regular job and invest it in crypto, than wait till you receive bounty reward and wait even more till your token or coin will be listed on exchange Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:38:15 AM

Yes, being a full-time hunter is good, as long as he knows what he is hunting for, because there are also many hunters who do not use research on what they are hunting, so that their hunting time is in vain, and those who use trading in a number of low also does not hurt if he can be patient for years.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:49:12 AM

I would suggest you learn technical analysis. I think in crypto TA is used more often than fundamental analysis because crypto don't have regular financial report as in stock or other real life assets.

Go to babypips.com and learn the basics of TA there. I think it's a good starting point to learn TA. After finishing there, go apply the basics in trading using small amount. You will realize that the basic isn't enough. From there, you can follow other traders to see what TA does other traders use,
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

In my opinion, trading cannot be learned in a short time and it takes time to master a variety of analysis and profitable strategies. If you want to know a variety of technical analysis, I think there are many websites that provide that knowledge for free but we better choose one analysis that is suitable for ourselves

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:46:40 PM

We are all making mistakes even pro traders cant avoid it especially the timing on when to buy and sell. If you're looking for a guide on how to trade effectively then watch videos on youtube. There are many useful videos where you can learn about strategy and technical analysis. In my experience that I can share dont be greedy and stick to your plan, in that way you can avoid panic selling since you have a set target price.

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:54:23 PM

In order to learn how to fish, you should have some basic equipment. Base in this situation, you already have the basic equipment and that is the internet, eagerness and also the curiosity. You should equip those things very well in order to push yourself to dive into the internet to explore and gather more information related to trading. If you don't do it by yourself, then you are not asking to learn how to fish but you are asking for a fish.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:45:36 PM

If you are not a good trader why not to buy some trading bot plus some strategy? You can choose among various types of strategies (signals) and you can see the long term stats, how these strategies were profitable in last months.  Cool

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:17:16 PM

there is a lot lot of guide about trading and you can see it by searching in search engine
but you need to look the best strategy that will work and fits in you
trading is not only about the strategy you also need to consider your capital , situation and many other things
some of strategy with high capital is putting a large buy wall
to make a resistance for the price not to drop and sell the dump above the buy wall
for a low budget trader some of them is just looking for a good coin with potential price increase
and buy a little amount and wait if the price drop buy a little more until price go up beyond their first buy then sell
this strategy work for me in the past but im not sure if this will also work on you

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 02:18:32 PM

with use on work as the past time on entrance with field of finance parties might gains with use on supports as appealing request on manage to gains with returns of value as the work on field of business with the bitcoin finance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: