Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 1376 times)
erbion

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:03:27 PM
Merited by BobLawblaw (1)

cryptohunter / The-One-Above-All is a well known scammer (trying to dox for financial gains). now he is against sigs while trying to encourage his own pet shitcoin projects to engage in one? rules for thee but not for me. clearly observable double standards. surprised = no one Cheesy

let alone hes techinally totally inept and has no knowledge how crypto even works (look at his post history how unskilled he is). only skill he has is posting huge low-content crap. funny as hell  Grin

just take theymoses advice on this sucker:
My opinion is that I'm not going to waste time reading your huge, rambly, low-content posts which you post everywhere.
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:11:36 PM

cryptohunter / The-One-Above-All is a well known scammer (trying to dox for financial gains). now he is against sigs while trying to encourage his own pet shitcoin projects to engage in one? rules for thee but not for me. clearly observable double standards. surprised = no one Cheesy

let alone hes techinally totally inept and has no knowledge how crypto even works (look at his post history how unskilled he is). only skill he has is posting huge low-content crap. funny as hell  Grin

just take theymoses advice on this sucker:
My opinion is that I'm not going to waste time reading your huge, rambly, low-content posts which you post everywhere.

LOL at this pussy hiding behind a 1 post sock. (whos last post was in feb 09 that was used to snipe at us again from behind his chicken shit alt) YUCK

Theymos then ran off from any debate straight after posting that.

Anyway, why scared to post from your real account pussy?? we are not dt going to slather you up in red paint. Why hiding Huh come out wussy

Probably tman now won't dare face me since he ran from the 50btc uppercut we gave his stupid statement.

Spouting lies behind a sock puppet account will not get you far.

We are not against sigs at all. We are against the monopoly on sig that system controllers afford themselves. Please try to provide some substance chicken shit.

LOL at boblawblaw giving merit to an obvious 0 post sock puppet (unless it is him). Sad mentally deranged fucking loser that he is. Stop crying bob and sniping with merits ...notice you did not dare say shit in the WO thread did you fucking filthy scum bag.
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:22:49 PM

I'm convinced he genuinely enjoys making a scene spraying diarrhea on himself. People sit and watch in horror, occasionally trying to let him know what he's doing, and then when some splashes on them, he says "aha! gotcha!"

Meanwhile he's soaking in his own fecal material. 900 posts of pure spatter. If it sounds absolutely maniacal, that's because it is.

There is no getting through to this person, might as well let them just sit covered in shit.

Nutildah the willing scam facilitator for pay arrives filled with hate for us exposing his scam facilitating ways and the fact he is a broke down bum after being here all these years recently begging for 0.02btc loans LOL]

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190369.0

@Bob

Sorry bob, I don't do requests. Don't poke your filthy brown nose in on my threads then. When you have finished feltching scammers in public and supporting their double standards then remove my red trust. THEN you may get some positive attention. When you sit there eating scammers ass and defending their actions and brown nosing everything they do telling people they must respect their abuse .... you deserve everything you get.

You are supporting a 2 tier system
erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:28:58 PM

where are the lies? here is one example of you trying to dox for financial gains:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601247.msg14020703#msg14020703
I'm trying to doxxx them and get my coins back

proof of account connection:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1349419.0;all

Hi, what does sign it mean?  

holy shit and this was just few years ago... but at least theres some blockchain evidence of you  Cool

The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:33:41 PM

where are the lies? here is one example of you trying to dox for financial gains:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601247.msg14020703#msg14020703

proof of account connection:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1349419.0;all

holy shit and this was just few years ago... but at least theres some blockchain evidence of you  Cool

LOL chicken shit come out come out ... how can you be so terrified of us?

I think if cryptohunter was trying to find out the doxx of someone that scammed him that is totally fine.

Keep hiding chicken ...or come out. I mean picking through years of history is very time consuming.
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:36:20 PM

Don't poke your filthy brown nose in on my threads then.

Dude. Remember how all this started ?

*YOU* started a *SELF-MODERATED* thread about *ME*

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Get help. You are not acting in a healthy manner.

You have poked too many bears at this point, and were this meatspace, you would not have survived in the animal kingdom.

I leave you with my original words-of-wisdom.

Lesson is: Don't be shady. Eventually, you gon git wut-wut in the butt when karma comes calling. System working as intended.

Maybe I'm just the dumb gay negro in the thread, but reading this sounds to me like someone dun got F'd in the A too many times, being shady for... reasons... and is now crying about a "woe is me" situation. In my experience with these forums, those that cry the most about the Default Trust system, are those who have shown themselves to be bad actors for this community.

A form of social darwinism. Piss off someone with DT, and you are likely to have more of a bad time. Over enough time, with enough complaints from different users, people can judge the user for themselves by going through grievances. Don't poke the bears you dumbfucks. Be kind to your hosts and stewards.

System is working as intended.

WTF you are such a disgusting liar. IT all started when you came to my thread, derailed in and started going off about your homo fantasies and we told you to get on topic or fuck off and RAN CRYING TO RED TRUST. So STFU. Disgusting dreg.

You know full well I mean the FIRST thread you came poking your nose it you twat. Don't pretend I meant the self modded one ffs.  Sneaky piece of shit.
erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:44:20 PM

I think if cryptohunter was trying to find out the doxx of someone that scammed him that is totally fine.

no one cares how you try to rationalize your scamming. observable fact that you are a scammer according to your own definition
ps: do you think this is the only post of you doing scamming & shady shit ? Cheesy (lets ignore the plagiarism that people noticed before)

but its a good thing you posted some blockchain evidence that can be analyzed Grin wonder what other scams we are going to find connected to you
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:52:50 PM

You know full well I mean the FIRST thread you came poking your nose it you twat. Don't pretend I meant the self modded one ffs.  Sneaky piece of shit.

Yes. I came into your thread to call out the fact that you are the problem; not this community.

Then you went all aggro on me for expressing an opinion, and here we are  Wink

NO there is NO FACT because you could not debunk the clear observable instances in the OP. Actually you did not attempt to because you could not.

The only FACT is that there are double standards clearly presented in that OP and you can not debunk them. How can it be my fault there are double standards clearly evidence and undeniable??

Try to get that into your deranged skull.

@erbion the chicken shit wimp pussy who is hiding his main account because he is terrified of us...hahaha

having read through that entire section you are referencing

Ch seems to be trying to find out their doxx (contact info) to get his coins back they scammed from him?? presumably so he can report them and get the authorities to return his money. Does he find their doxx?

How would that be scamming retard,.  I mean even if he posted their doxxx (which i dont think he found) to leverage the return of his scammed funds in the scam section that would be fine although as were saying DT will call that extortion if they choose. We are holding them to those same standards.

Keep searching though you may find in CH entire history that hidden gem you are looking for you sad chicken shit little cunt haha sitting there hiding behind a sock puppet because they are terrified of us finding their real account and putting the spot light on them.

Keep spending your time on CH he would love knowing people are reading through all his great deeds.

erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:08:51 PM

its there for the community to see  Grin dont care about your rationalizing. you are an extortionist & scammer

yes your post history is god damn entertaining. i recommend to read few pages of his drivel. didnt realize how god damn retarded you are. too stupid to run linux and not even basic knowledge of cryptos

still laughing at this

Yeah i don't really use bitcoin much i mostly only have alt coins and never really do anything but mine , trade coins. So don't even know the basics at all. I mostly just collect alt coins.
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:19:02 PM

its there for the community to see  Grin dont care about your rationalizing. you are an extortionist & scammer

yes your post history is god damn entertaining. i recommend to read few pages of his drivel. didnt realize how god damn retarded you are. too stupid to run linux and not even basic knowledge of cryptos

still laughing at this

Oh we have Vitalik/Gmax here it seems haha .... and yet CH is worth Millions and millions of dollars and you have nothing?? that's quite satisfying is it not?? someone who never even bothered with computers came here with a few computers (we hear) and made MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars you have all this super duper techno skills and have FUCK ALL hahahah and are shit scared of him and us so hide there scanning through his post history looking for morcels to feed your DT masters who may throw you some merit scraps for being a good dog ...or perhaps you are a DT weasel yourself. Yes, that is more than likely.

No people can read the FACTS.... he is asking to get their DOXXX so he can get HIS funds THEY SCAMMED from him.  You seem to have a broken mind.

Keep harping on about your linux skills loser. He will be found on the beach, driving fast cars, or banging hot girls. You can keep jerking over your java for dummies book in momas basement haha

Keep laughing ...whilst sitting there terrified behind your puppet account chicken shit laughing stock.

Get it now fool.
erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:42:10 PM

yes the fact is your an extortionist and a scammer

millions and millions you say?  Roll Eyes well theres your address... and you are too retarded to use multiple ones. youve posted few of your alt addresses too  Grin
its quite clear what you have but lets not harp on how poor you are. more interesting to analyze the transactions & look at your other scams
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 02:57:16 PM

yes the fact is your an extortionist and a scammer

millions and millions you say?  Roll Eyes well theres your address... and you are too retarded to use multiple ones. youve posted few of your alt addresses too  Grin
its quite clear what you have but lets not harp on how poor you are. more interesting to analyze the transactions & look at your other scams

baseless claims it seems ... and more silly speculation. Keep digging though you never know in the 6+ years CH has been here you may find some evidence of financially motivated wrong doing. We highly doubt it though.

him saying he is looking to get their doxxx so he can get his own funds back is hardly scamming or extortion.

Is this all the weak sauce you have.... keep looking you terrified scared little weasel sitting there hiding away. Wonder why you don't want your main account analyzed??

I mean if you are assuming we are CH you can always take us up on TMANS deal we offered him?? send 50BTC to OG to hold and we will demonstrate we have 50BTC then OG will send your 50BTC to the address we demonstrate we control.

YES OR NO??

I can guess you will find a way NOT to accept that offer. I mean if you are so sure that we are CH and that CH has no funds then what have you got to lose and you can prove we have no funds.

Come out from hiding behind your chicken account stop being so afraid of us. I mean we are not DT we can't plaster you in red. WHY are you scared of us??

erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:09:16 PM

send 50BTC to OG to hold and we will demonstrate we have 50BTC then OG will send your 50BTC to the address we demonstrate we control.

obviously no. here is the observable proof for the community that you are completely retarded. maybe heavy metal poisoning lowering your IQ since you live in a place where thats common? please reread what you just wrote you imbecile. how can anyone be so slow, oo its soo hard to buy 50BTC to gain free 50BTC. reverse the bet and youll see plenty of people robbing you. but its your MO to try and scam people out of their BTC
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

send 50BTC to OG to hold and we will demonstrate we have 50BTC then OG will send your 50BTC to the address we demonstrate we control.

obviously no. here is the observable proof for the community that you are completely retarded. maybe heavy metal poisoning lowering your IQ since you live in a place where thats common? please reread what you just wrote you imbecile. how can anyone be so slow, oo its soo hard to buy 50BTC to gain free 50BTC. reverse the bet and youll see plenty of people robbing you. but its your MO to try and scam people out of their BTC

easy to buy 50 btc? when you have no money you say??

Well how about we demonstrate the 50 BTC was not moved after the bet is made? so it has been on that address for quite some time? then we didn't buy it did we?

Then you are going to do it?? YES??

I mean even if you don't have 50btc then it is going to be very easy for you to buy it right?? haha

Now answer the question you keep avoiding.... WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF US???  you seem to be making all the accusations (that we crush) but then run from the questions...... chicken shit coward that you are.
erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:32:46 PM

once again obviously no. take the bet reversed you scam attempting trash. oh you dont want to? why not? oh yeah its a scam attempt like you always do

but what can you expect from an extortionist and a scammer as proven here
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:41:29 PM

once again obviously no. take the bet reversed you scam attempting trash. oh you dont want to? why not? oh yeah its a scam attempt like you always do

but what can you expect from an extortionist and a scammer as proven here

That's a no then LOL.... so you accept it is very possible that we have 50btc ... well done.

The link you keep post makes you look stupid.

They are HIS coins they have scammed off of him, he is trying to find their doxxx to get HIS coins back from them.

Are you that fucking stupid. Please keep searching that so weak that is almost a fucking support for his character you dumb scared bitch.

I think people can see now that YOU REFUSE to answer why you are so scared of us when we don't even have red paint to chuck on you like DTs do.

The only reason you are terrified is obviously because you have something to HIDE about yourself and your own real account. LIKELY A SCAMMER YOURSELF.

That is why you are scared of us. COWARD and highly PROBABLE scammer.  Are you a female because you speak like one. A bitchy cowardly little twat..
erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:45:55 PM

so not taking the bet reversed i see? why would you even suggest such a stupid win-win bet?
because you are a scammer

yes anyone can read your doxing history (only one of them, theres another where you tried to hire a guy to dox some service... probably more since you are a well known scammer Grin ) from the link provided and make their conclusions with out your "flavor"

lol:
I'm 17 soon i am not a kid.
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 03:56:34 PM

so not taking the bet reversed i see? why would you even suggest such a stupid win-win bet?

yes anyone can read your doxing history (only one of them, theres another where you tried to hire a guy to dox some service... probably more since you are a well known scammer Grin ) from the link provided and make their conclusions with out your "flavor"

errr well you're the one that claimed

a/ we are crytohunter
b/ cryptohunter has no significant bitcoins and no other bitcoin addresses

we are simply giving you a way to validate your claim right?  if you do not want to validate your claim. That is fine. Just say errr well it is possible that these guys have access to other wallets with lots of other bitcoins in.  That is really what you are saying you accept that we will be able to demonstrate we have control over lots of other bitcoins hence why you accept you could lose. Want to raise it to 100 BTC or is it easy to buy 100BTC??

There is not need to reverse it. You came attacking us and making those claims right. We are just giving you the chance to validate it

You will need to provide evidence but again if hiring someone to get their doxxx if they have scammed him. Then the same as the above scenario right LOL

You seem unable to hold a reasonable debate and just flop around making observably absurd allegations that simply fall apart under scrutiny.

I think you need to read the alice vs bob phone stealing analogy...that could help you.

I will just repeat this on the end of every message to you until you answer it

I think people can see now that YOU REFUSE to answer why you are so scared of us when we don't even have red paint to chuck on you like DTs do.

The only reason you are terrified is obviously because you have something to HIDE about yourself and your own real account. LIKELY A SCAMMER YOURSELF.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 04:01:36 PM

lol:
I'm 17 soon i am not a kid.

I think I like you already. TOAA is a scammer, he skams the time of people who reads his posts

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
erbion

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:07:04 PM

errr well you're the one that claimed

a/ we are crytohunter

just trusting theymos on this:
You (cryptohunter) might've had some case for the trust system being broken if you had handled your initial trust issues with rationality and patience instead of absolutely losing your mind and throwing lies around, and even now I could imagine your red trust eventually being cleared if you were able to attain a stable mindset.

There is not need to reverse it.

obviously since you want to scam 50 BTC. any sane person sees that your bet is a win-win. imbecile
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: