Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused, Your thoughts is needed  (Read 863 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:39:20 AM

There is a part in bounties i still don't get, bounty allocations are 1% to 10% of total max supply of the project token i wonder how dumping this can drag down its value? or most new projects have ways of dumping behind our back? For example Tokoin bounty leaves me speechless, many hunters sold their tokens but token value don't even move an inch from 0.08, what makes it withstand the dump while others would have crumbled back to 0.001 or more ..
the logic is that a coin or token will continue to rise if the trading volume increases and if there is no one then the token or coin will not go up an inch, it can go down. then the most dangerous thing is not dumping from the bounty hunter because the allocation is only a small amount of the total token, the most dangerous is after the coin is launched and it turns out that there is no interested person or buyer.
If there's no interest coming from the investors then everything will go and dumped the coins without any further wait. That's the natural reactions
coming from every crypto persons. No interest means that the assets will be stuck up from your wallet if you failed to sell it out after being listed to any exchange, that's the saddest truth that everyone  needs to understand.
if you imagine it's as if the crypto world is a hard one. where we have to be good at taking advantage of opportunities, if not, we will fall prey to others. but on the other hand in the crypto world gives a good return if we are good at analyzing. then there are still many people who believe here

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:52:35 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 03:10:15 AM by LouVandetta

There is a part in bounties i still don't get, bounty allocations are 1% to 10% of total max supply of the project token i wonder how dumping this can drag down its value? or most new projects have ways of dumping behind our back? For example Tokoin bounty leaves me speechless, many hunters sold their tokens but token value don't even move an inch from 0.08, what makes it withstand the dump while others would have crumbled back to 0.001 or more ..
I think it's all because supply and demand. As long as the bounty hunters didn't dump all of their coins in one go with a very short period of time, I think the price might survive in a stable state.

It's either the demand for that coin exist and could withstand the dumping or the developers themselves are already preparing some capital to withstand the dummping and I think that's what a project should do if they want to keep their price high. But, there are also some project that after the distribution of token instead their price are going up because the overwhelming demand they got. It's all depend on the project itself.
This too, sometimes I wonder if the developers themselves was the one that helping the price to prevent from the dumping of the hunters and all.
Whichever it is, there's always a risk that bounty hunters might affect the price once they received their rewards and coin/token already listed on an exchange, they might go all out in selling their rewards.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:56:16 AM

I saw this project and can see that they are wise to provide distribution on four parts. Many promoters on telegram keep spamming messages about Tokoin and keep me wondering what is this project and I see based on CMC that the price didn't go down so bad and still up on its IEO price.

Good projects have some strategy for not letting their project dumps. Anyway, hopefully lots of projects or campaign is like this. Unfortunately I didn't join cause I usually join in signature but this campaign doesn't have any.

Usually a price won't stand still longer if a project really have a long time of distributing their tokens. Because many new projects are born almost every day so people will move to others if they wait to long for one project.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 03:08:27 AM

Most people blame the bounty hunter who makes the price dump on the market because they sell coins from the bounty. I don't think it's anyone's fault, this is the fairness of the market. Bounty hunters sell their coins because they need money, and people who buy them will be very happy because they are definitely under ICO prices, usually.
And I think an allocation of 1-10% has no effect unless the big investor sells the coin. On the other hand, many developers sell their own coins for a profit.
So I think blaming bounty hunters is not a good thing.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:45:43 AM

Bounty hunters are blamed by team and investors for dumping the price but the amount allocated to the bounty is just a small portion of their total supply which I think has a really small significance or effect to the market price. Early investors or pre-sale investors get a huge discount or bonus and most of them are whales who are buying a big portion of the token or coin which most of the time dumps once the coin gets listed.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:49:52 AM

Allocating 1-10% of token supply is harmful when the token has huge supply. Say a token has a supply of 10m tokens, you allocate 10% to hunters which is 1,000,000 tokens if after the campaign your token is valued at $0.1, if every hunter sells the token price will drop down to $0.001 because there's only sell pressure no buying of such token. Even at one percent dump the sell pressure is the same its harmful to token health.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:52:51 AM

Market has mystery way and theory different with the field. You can argue with all analyze you have but market has different answer. We only need to recognize market behavior and practice with one strategy in all condition. I can't answer your question but don't try too hard just follow developer step read the market and decide what the best for you.

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 06:53:14 AM

Market has mystery way and theory different with the field. You can argue with all analyze you have but market has different answer. We only need to recognize market behavior and practice with one strategy in all condition. I can't answer your question but don't try too hard just follow developer step read the market and decide what the best for you.
I don’t think that it is a mystery because there’s a reason as why it is happening. We can talk about how simple and complicated it is but it always breaks down to the basic principle of supply and demand. In trading there’s what we call resistance or also known as the buy orders. In the situation that the OP had mentioned, although there are dumps made by the bounty hunters it doesn’t affect the price that much because there’s enough resistance or demand to catch those who are selling their coins or tokens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:01:53 AM

Not all crowd sales are the same and some have good buy support, whether it be a whale or professional trader accumulation or a price floor provided by the project itself, and you can check beforehand if there's any buy support that will be provided by the startup which may be beneficial to counteract dumping

Winscosinally (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:11:46 AM

Trading volume is the problem here, when dumpers are higher than those who wants to buy there will be no volume left on the exchange, what should be important when hunting bounties is real use cases, when there is better demand there will always be volume
Is it possible for a coin or token to stay at an ICO price on exchanges even if there is no buyers? now i see that demand and supply is the answer, demand must always be higher to maintain or even grow more in value, am i right?
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:17:38 AM

As I know, The investors also dump their token while hunter are selling their token because they are afraid to lost their money because of falling the price of a token. Speaking of tokoin, Tokoin have a solution to avoid dumping, They are divided in to a 4 parts of their distribution and that was a very good decision and idea. So they are avoided the dump of tokens while distributing to the participants.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:23:31 AM

I saw this project and can see that they are wise to provide distribution on four parts. Many promoters on telegram keep spamming messages about Tokoin and keep me wondering what is this project and I see based on CMC that the price didn't go down so bad and still up on its IEO price.

Good projects have some strategy for not letting their project dumps. Anyway, hopefully lots of projects or campaign is like this. Unfortunately I didn't join cause I usually join in signature but this campaign doesn't have any.
Good point, i missed tokoin bounty intentionally because it has no signature campaign, still don't know why bounties from Arteezy are like that once in a while, same thing as IAT presently, its all down to every project teams, if they are smart enough their token won't lose value

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:26:16 AM

As I know, The investors also dump their token while hunter are selling their token because they are afraid to lost their money because of falling the price of a token. Speaking of tokoin, Tokoin have a solution to avoid dumping, They are divided in to a 4 parts of their distribution and that was a very good decision and idea. So they are avoided the dump of tokens while distributing to the participants.
I don't belief its because they divide bounty distribution that is why tokoin price doesn't fall, i have joined two bounties that divide distribution but on getting the first round of the reward the price drop sharply on exchange, i think there is more high demand for tokoin that is why it still standing strong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:17:54 AM

Trading volume is the problem here, when dumpers are higher than those who wants to buy there will be no volume left on the exchange, what should be important when hunting bounties is real use cases, when there is better demand there will always be volume
Is it possible for a coin or token to stay at an ICO price on exchanges even if there is no buyers? now i see that demand and supply is the answer, demand must always be higher to maintain or even grow more in value, am i right?

Liquidity, use-case and demand are the factors that I think of which help the coin to remain on its initial ICO price or maybe go up higher if there is a lot of demand from crypto  investors. 90% of bounty hunters will always dump the coin and if the project is good then this is the opportunity for investors to increase their holding in cheaper price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bitvalak

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:11:00 PM

1% to 10% allocation is not really harmful to any token, but when that entire volume is dumped in the open market within a very short period of time, that starts hurting! Because if a coin price needs to be stable in such short dumping, the demand has to be higher than supply! Probably similar thing happen for the coin you've mentioned!

That's the reason why an ICO should never pay the entire bounty reward in one go. They need to bifurcate the schedule of reward payment so that not everyone goes to the market at the same time!
I agree with you, making payments must be divided into scheduled times so that there are no dumpers made by bounty hunters.
Cause we all know that dumper ICO token are actually carried out by bounty hunters, which causes very painful prices for investors.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 08:36:23 PM

I would like to answer you specifically on the Tokoin project.My opinion why the price remained the same is that their Toko token was not tied to the pair to bitcoin.Also one of the advantages of this project is that it is supported by the government of Indonesia.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

The percentage of bounty reward is not what precisely determines the amount to be delivered but the softcap - hardcap acquired.the fact that most new projects drops quickly after delivery as led many also to quick selling out of their bounty rewards. Bounty Hunter have discovered that waiting for a pump may take a long time which is not that encouraging.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:12:27 PM

I would like to answer you specifically on the Tokoin project.My opinion why the price remained the same is that their Toko token was not tied to the pair to bitcoin.Also one of the advantages of this project is that it is supported by the government of Indonesia.
Why do you think it is not depended on BTC? Because it is sold with USDT at Kucoin? I do not think that is right. It is the product that always keeps the project invincible. I do not know how government companies influence the price, but it is clear that psychology is affected. So, government supported coins are best for everyone, because a great power behind the project is always preferable.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 09:41:28 PM

Tokoin bounty leaves me speechless, many hunters sold their tokens but token value don't even move an inch from 0.08, what makes it withstand the dump while others would have crumbled back to 0.001 or more ..
I suggest you to HODL Token TOKO (TOKOIN) that you have

TOKOIN is one of the cryptocurrency projects handled by professional businessmen from Indonesia, you can find the profile of the founder of TOKOIN on Google. the price of Tokoin will be high in the future.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:57:40 PM

For some ICO or token sales, the bolded part is the true cause of it.
But then, the 10% us not much, but it can still affect the market been that  some of those who participate into ICO are not interested in the coin or the idea but on the kite fund. So immediately the coin hit the market, the sell off immediately, thus, shaking the token price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: