Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free cryptocurrency -Jon Anthony-www.nyancash.net  (Read 97 times)
b_man_4 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:25:06 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2019, 03:00:02 AM by b_man_4

There was a kijiji ad up for free crypto so i decided to investigate. I have read quickly about nyancash read that it's its a scam.

Message i received:
Thanks for replying,

My name is Jon Anthony, founder of Nyancash Networks.

Your free tokens are sent to your ethereum address. You can check them on Etherscan.  We are building a network of Bitcoin ATM's across Canada and leading the way for  cryptocurrency adoption. As governments and even Facebook start launching their own cryptocurrencies over the coming years, we feel it's important to be in a position to take advantage of the growth that is to come. For the last few years, people have been speculating on the price of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies, We feel that phase is over and we are on the verge of mass adoption in the coming years. More and more people are finding uses for cryptocurrency.

In order to fund our expansion, we are selling our Nyancash token, which is a cryptocurrency on the Ethereum Blockchain.

At this time, the token will reward it's holders $0.01 annually per token for owning the token, based on sales from our Nyancash ATM's across Canada starting in early 2020.

We are offering the sale of these tokens at the rate of $10 for 100,000 tokens.
We accept Bitcoin(email for address) or Interac e-transfer to nyancashinfo@gmail.com

The token will also be for sale on our ATM's in the new year for $0.01 per token....which is a massive increase in value. You will also be able to sell your tokens at that time, so you will have a chance to make a great return on your investment.

For most people, this is all speculative and a gamble, and it's up to you how much you want to own. If you are looking for something that has a low risk and large potential, consider helping us grow by purchasing some tokens today. If you have any questions, feel free to text me at 204-817-5163

Jon Anthony
Nyancash Networks
www.nyancash.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: