Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 12:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If anyone can help  (Read 220 times)
Shredder84 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 10:38:09 AM

Hello everyone i am new to this forum but i have been studying up on BTC and other CC.I am not a scammer,not a troll just a poor country boy from Ky.I have a question,can anyone help me get my kids some christmas?I will pay u back with 50% interest in January,my job of 6 years just recently ended,factory shut down,i do draw unemployment but it is nowhere near enough.I will send u my photo id,phone # or anything else u might need.Im sorry if this is not allowed.
MURONDI

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:15:37 AM

here a thread for trading discussion, it seems it's not quite right if you create a thread here, You can create a thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0 but it's not easy to get a loan unless you have a guarantee.
Wexnident

Activity: 2618
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:16:45 PM

Do you have any guarantee that the person in the photo, the id, is you? Any guarantee that you could actually return it by then? There's also a need for collateral when asking to borrow coins and such. Plus, honestly, with your current status, I really doubt anyone would be willing to lend you a loan. You also haven't exactly specified how much you need, and how much you are willing to accept so that payment isn't going to be much of a difficulty. Id' rather you make detailed information regarding you and your loan details.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:18:14 PM

here a thread for trading discussion, it seems it's not quite right if you create a thread here, You can create a thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0 but it's not easy to get a loan unless you have a guarantee.

Yeah that is the board where this should be.
Maybe they will let you fill up some application into how you could pay back.

But I do think you will need a collateral here.
What can you offer to them to make them feel that you will really pay up afterwards.

Good luck.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3113

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 03:23:15 AM

Hello everyone i am new to this forum but i have been studying up on BTC and other CC.I am not a scammer,not a troll just a poor country boy from Ky.I have a question,can anyone help me get my kids some christmas?I will pay u back with 50% interest in January,my job of 6 years just recently ended,factory shut down,i do draw unemployment but it is nowhere near enough.I will send u my photo id,phone # or anything else u might need.Im sorry if this is not allowed.

It's not disallowed to ask for a no collateral loan.  But how likely would you be to give a street bum money he doesn't really need if he gave you his name?

if you don't have $$ to spoil your children, how will you pay it back with 50% interest (OG Ponzi interest)?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
elmanchez

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

away

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 09:48:25 AM

Do you have any chance if each user creates a new account for himself and comes to write his story and ask for a loan? No, I don’t think so.
Please provide a valid collateral otherwise you will not be given a loan.
The second option is if you would have a trusted account, which you unfortunately do not have.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:13:36 AM

Why not go to a cash advance place? Iirc they do accept unemployment income as valid source of income. Why come here in the first place?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3113

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 07:00:18 PM
Merited by jonsi (1)

Why not go to a cash advance place? Iirc they do accept unemployment income as valid source of income. Why come here in the first place?

There is a rumor circulating that newbies are getting loans without collateral.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:27:01 PM

I am kinda broke as well but I would have loved to buy your kids Christmas presents if only I lived somewhere near you and could have trusted you. Wouldn't even ask it back let alone with interest, after all, presents aren't really demanded back. But, it's hard to believe in your story specially when more tragic stories are posted by people for their own mischievous reasons. Not saying you are a scammer but you know what am trying to say Smiley wishing you a happy festive season, and hopefully some good guy from your area will help ya !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: