Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why every IEO on P2PB2B exchange?  (Read 1821 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:23:20 PM

hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

And after IEOs why that coin/Token can't achieve it's IEO price?

this exchange used to have good reputation which seems to been gone down in years. Investors lose interest overtime and move on to different exchange to save themselves from headache. Generally speaking there is more volume in big exchange which brings more investors and also more profit so those are the places where projects should always try to get into. It makes them more trustworthy and investors are more likely to invest if project is going through the process to get them best roi.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:25:07 PM

But it proved Most of coins/tokens hosted ieo on p2pb2b are scams
a lot IEO that failed, and it makes their investors no longer trust to come to buy in exchange P2PB2B many do not reach the target because it has lost confidence in the exchange is P2PB2B well-known also as the exchange with volumes of fake and also exchange must undertake KYC time withdraw certainly something which is not good for investors because the exchange is not very good for can keep the personal data of members.
P2PB2B is just a small exchange and scam in this market, they don't have too many users and liquidity. So the IEOs out there are sure to fail, since 2019 I haven't seen any IEOs return profitable to investors. All died and collapsed several times after being listed

But I remember there was a time that p2pb2b put themselves as one of the top exchanges, that was because of heavy wash trading. But they can't fool users for long period of time. Now, I don't think many investors or traders are continuously trusting their platform. Projects holding their IEO on that exchange also seemed to fade away.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:28:57 PM

hello guys,

i'm wondering why so many IEOs on P2PB2B exchange even every IEOs sales happens,

P2PB2B lists IEO for cheap and also creates fake bought volume as well as trade volume to make investors and trader convince that the coins are being bought and traded. It's a home for all scams and useless IEOs. Just give them some money and they'll make up a token which exclusively remains on the exchange itself without a blockchain or actual circulation and go on with an IEO and subsequent trading. Never invest in any IEO on P2PB2B.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 01:48:24 PM

hello guys,

P2pB2B exchange is a small exchange with low volume,
and maybe thats become one from many causes why the price after IEO can achieve its IEO price,,,
thats my opinion

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:45:59 PM

Yeah you are right! There are so much IEO happen on P2PB2B exchange over the years but Unfortunately no project IEO & project successful. Because project not really trusted & it’s already exposed many times in Bitcointal. Because of this trust issue no real investor join IEO of P2PB2B.Result in fail of that project.             
Reportedly, registering IEO on p2pb2b is very cheap, this makes new projects also don't mind,
and there is no prior research done by team p2pb2b, making many scam IEOs appear
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 02:52:22 PM

But it proved Most of coins/tokens hosted ieo on p2pb2b are scams
a lot IEO that failed, and it makes their investors no longer trust to come to buy in exchange P2PB2B many do not reach the target because it has lost confidence in the exchange is P2PB2B well-known also as the exchange with volumes of fake and also exchange must undertake KYC time withdraw certainly something which is not good for investors because the exchange is not very good for can keep the personal data of members.
P2PB2B is just a small exchange and scam in this market, they don't have too many users and liquidity. So the IEOs out there are sure to fail, since 2019 I haven't seen any IEOs return profitable to investors. All died and collapsed several times after being listed

But I remember there was a time that p2pb2b put themselves as one of the top exchanges, that was because of heavy wash trading. But they can't fool users for long period of time. Now, I don't think many investors or traders are continuously trusting their platform. Projects holding their IEO on that exchange also seemed to fade away.
They come up with fake reviews themselves to attract interest from investors. P2PB2B, Latoken .. As bullshit exchanges in this market, they don't have any liquidity and there are a lot of bots on those exchanges, I used these exchanges a few times to sell tokens and I never go back there Grin
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:06:07 PM

I have not yet participated in the IEO management of all these shit exchanges and my demand always sticks to the best currency but for that I will follow good exchange because every best project follows high quality exchange. You can understand that all scam projects accept free exchange because they want to steal money from investors so they refrain from developing the project.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:26:41 PM

because P2PB2B is an exchange full of nonsense, manipulates prices and has fake volumes, and never verifies projects that do IEO there, so even though a scam project can do IEO on P2PB2B that's why many people don't trust the exchange

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 03:36:44 PM

First, because the IEO fees there may be very cheap compared to other exchanges. Second, why after the IEO is finished the token cannot get the price at the IEO or more, it is due to the lack of demand. You should avoid exchanges like this because you will definitely get a loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:50:02 PM

Is because hosting IEO on that exchange comes with a very low fee compare to top exchanges like binance and kucoin. So new project that can afford to host dier IEO on top exchanges will end up hosting on exchange like P2PB2B.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:14:22 PM

P2PB2B is one of the shit exchangers. most of the IEO on P2PB2B exchange because easy to get listed on that exchange. But some projects which have good business plan didn't reach their soft cap because they were added in P2PB2B. In my view very few investors like P2PB2B. Even I am not interested in P2PB2B.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:42:05 PM

hello guys,

maybe the price for registering IEO on P2PB2B is cheaper than other exchange and the requirement to register IEO on P2PB2B is easier, thus making many new project more interested in creating IEO on P2PB2B, because it saves more cost and time.

indeed for now it is very difficult to make the price of new coin increase, because for now many investors are only interested to investing in coin that already have a product and progress, so if the coin already has a good product then I'm sure the price will definitely increase very high.

nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:49:13 PM

First, because the IEO fees there may be very cheap compared to other exchanges. Second, why after the IEO is finished the token cannot get the price at the IEO or more, it is due to the lack of demand. You should avoid exchanges like this because you will definitely get a loss.
I want to add third: to scam people and grab their money. P2PB2B exchange is known as a fake volume exchange in cryptocurrency. This fake volume p2pb2b exchange was at the top of the coinmarketcap. I won't follow any IEO on p2pb2b exchange until this exchange has legitimate volume and top list.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:58:04 PM

Maybe they have low fees for listing some IEO, but. I ever bought some IEO token on p2pb2b. It's really disappointing. after IEO ended and open trade, the price is dumped hardly and no one wants to buy the token. That exchange Is absolutely eun some scam IEO. Beside the p2pb2b, coinsbit has the same thing. They also have the similar interface.

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:16:04 AM

P2PB2B is one of the shit exchangers. most of the IEO on P2PB2B exchange because easy to get listed on that exchange. But some projects which have good business plan didn't reach their soft cap because they were added in P2PB2B. In my view very few investors like P2PB2B. Even I am not interested in P2PB2B.
I have never liked to invest in projects at P2PB2B because the exchange has a lot of shitcoins and IEO projects are often not of interest to investors. I think the constant listing of new IEO projects without thorough examination will make investors hate this exchange more. In my opinion, if you really want to make money from IEO projects, you should join exchanges with a good reputation or trusted by people like Binance.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 04:13:38 AM

Maybe they have low fees for listing some IEO, but. I ever bought some IEO token on p2pb2b. It's really disappointing. after IEO ended and open trade, the price is dumped hardly and no one wants to buy the token. That exchange Is absolutely eun some scam IEO. Beside the p2pb2b, coinsbit has the same thing. They also have the similar interface.
when you participate in IEO or any kind of that on the exchange p2pb2b you should be able to avoid it because so far the exchange has many cases and many problems, than you have to risk losing your assets in the exchange so it's better you Avoid p2pb2b exchanges.

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 06:07:06 AM

if you can realize that most of the bounty projects do IEO on exchanges like P2PB2B, VINDAX & LATOKEN. I rarely see IEO projects listed on top exchanges, and for sure they have a reason why their project ends up being listed on a small exchange.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 06:18:35 AM

P2PB2B exchange very low rating exchange and due to this there will be very low fee for IEO conduction and the Exchange has no rules for legit or scam project and in result, almost all IEO did not get the soft cap and fallen into scam category at last.

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 06:40:41 AM

very low cost and does not require strict selection, that's the reason projects that do not have enough funds can do IEO on P2PB2B. But you better stay away from IEO that are there and I will guarantee you can lose 90% of the money you invested

Valak

Activity: 743
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 04:31:04 PM

hello guys,

Why are many IEOs launched on the P2PB2B platform? I thought the cost of launching an IEO on the P2PB2B platform was very low, so those who created new projects chose it as the IEO venue.
And why did the post-IEO token or token price not reach the price it was at IEO? Because the IEO run by a project does not reach the target, so it does not make the token price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: