Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are altcoins going to get the mainstream like 2017?  (Read 600 times)
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:08:16 PM

Well it depends on the performance of the markets... if bitcoin booms again like in 2017 i think altcoins were going to get some attention too by some mainstream media but the problems is there too many altcoins today and some of it are dead or dying making the internet more dirtier and it all it's fault of erc-20 platform by ethereum...
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 11:15:26 AM

There are thousands of altcoins listed on CMC. We had a little bit conversation between my friends. He was saying, only 30-35 altcoins can be useable in blockchain industry in future. Rest of them will be dying for sure. What do you think? What are the points to choose of a coin that might have a bright future? Only use case is the main thing or you will add other? Thanks

It would not be a surprise as the new coins and tokens would replace the old ones. Blockchain and crypto are new technologies and are going in rapid development. Any coins that would lag behind on the competition would be left behind. Of the currently listed 1000s of coins, only about 100 would survive after 10 years.
It would be replace if the new coins are have potential, And the old ones are still in the spot if this always be active.
Their are lots of old altcoins are now being remove from the market because of these have no value and no future to be part for those popular altcoins.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:21:25 PM

There are thousands of altcoins listed on CMC. We had a little bit conversation between my friends. He was saying, only 30-35 altcoins can be useable in blockchain industry in future. Rest of them will be dying for sure. What do you think? What are the points to choose of a coin that might have a bright future? Only use case is the main thing or you will add other? Thanks

I agree with the statement that not many altcoins will last long. Bitcoin may still be a major investment in the cryptocurrency market in the long run but in my opinion there are some altcoins that will be there to survive and I think the coins or tokens are in the top 50 coinmarketcap

Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:25:20 PM

Not gonna happen unless bitcoin brings a new never before ATH then altcoins will benefit when dominance of btc start decreasing, whales will surely do their parts as well to maximize their profits and altcoins can deliver that easily
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:28:14 PM

your friends were quite right. but I would choose some 200 altcoins. there are more then 35 altcoins which will survive. maybe 200 is more close to that. and there is always place for new coins if they come up with good idea. a lot of altcoins have solid ideas which any project need to be in long crypto train.

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:34:51 PM

Its really hard to see new projects that keep following their roadmap this days, some have good roadmap but they stop producing or updating, this can easily make a coin devalued, altcoins season will make a come back for sure but no one knows when, not even certain it will happen in 2020

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:05:22 PM

This is not true that only 30 to 35 altcoins will survive and others will dying; you can say almost 100 plus altcoins will remain in CMC, and other will be not useable to its usage in real life. The altcoins that will support an ecosystem that will continue alive, as you can see various projects that are helping in the ecosystem like XRP, XLM and Wechain.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:08:01 PM

Its really hard to see new projects that keep following their roadmap this days, some have good roadmap but they stop producing or updating, this can easily make a coin devalued, altcoins season will make a come back for sure but no one knows when, not even certain it will happen in 2020

Some of them are really has a great intention for their project but the obstacle is from the investors itself, nowdays it's really hard to find many investors due to many people are leaving cryptocurrency investment because of many scams last year. So, we have to build the trust for the people before altcoins and cryptocurrency become mainstream again
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:09:59 PM

This is not true that only 30 to 35 altcoins will survive and others will dying; you can say almost 100 plus altcoins will remain in CMC, and other will be not useable to its usage in real life. The altcoins that will support an ecosystem that will continue alive, as you can see various projects that are helping in the ecosystem like XRP, XLM and Wechain.
There are alts that really helpful but we can't deny that some alts are redundant in terms of uses. Only one or two among this who served a same role in altcoins ecosystem will eventually retain and will get the spot of most used. Even there are many altcoins I also believe that they will still be popular in the future as investor became smarter only those project who focus on giving better income and services will be able to make it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:11:17 PM

If BTC dominance would drop to 35-40 percent as it was back in 2017, all altcoins will raise in price and we would finally enter green market cycle. But I do not see this happening in the nearest future, so buy BTC and wait.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

in fact no one will know the amount of altcoin that will last for the future. You can see there are thousands of useless altcoins or almost all of them are junk coins. but I think the top altcoin that is able to survive in this industry is altcoin which is widely used for investment. and the possibility of them still having hope to continue to live in the future.
As you said that no one knows what will happen later, we can only predict the possibility that can occur. It could be that altcoin which is currently on the top position will go down and the bottom will go up, it can happen and I think for now what we have to do is how we survive in any condition in the cryptocurrency market.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:19:29 PM

in fact no one will know the amount of altcoin that will last for the future. You can see there are thousands of useless altcoins or almost all of them are junk coins. but I think the top altcoin that is able to survive in this industry is altcoin which is widely used for investment. and the possibility of them still having hope to continue to live in the future.
As you said that no one knows what will happen later, we can only predict the possibility that can occur. It could be that altcoin which is currently on the top position will go down and the bottom will go up, it can happen and I think for now what we have to do is how we survive in any condition in the cryptocurrency market.

To survive in the wild market of cryptocurrencies, you need to be prepared and be ready for any possible scenario. You should not go all in because once you go all in and the market dump so hard then you don't have any chance to lower your average purchased price. Just put the amount of money that you can afford to lose and keep the rest of your money as a back up for buying cryptocurrencies at a great price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:29:43 PM

Not gonna happen unless bitcoin brings a new never before ATH then altcoins will benefit when dominance of btc start decreasing, whales will surely do their parts as well to maximize their profits and altcoins can deliver that easily
Yes, that's right, if bitcoin goes up in price and can bring something new before ATH, then that will obviously be a good boost for altcoin, and whale investors will definitely make a lot of purchases in bitcoin and altcoin, so the main stream to altcoin would never have happened if bitcoin hadn't been able to bring about new changes.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

I tried cross checking the cycle with my position, the space is more of a cycle and everything falls within 4 years. There will always be a bullrun sometime in 4 year and the halving, when the bullrun will come forth we dont but it will definitely come. I joined the space when altcoins were less than 2000 and today with big number in the market we dont have 2000 active coin with use case in that market. There maybe a little difference now but altcoins will be starting over like 4 years ago. Exchanges will determine the coin that will pick up even if they dont have used case, imagine a coin that is listed  in top 5 exchanges when the market gets back, it will thrive definitely. SONM still pump recently even with the exit scam when it is listed with the top exchanges and not delisted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:53:55 PM

XRP is not helping the adoption of ecosystem, XLM and Wechain are also doing the same as XRP. the fact that just a coin that can attract the buyers that will always survive in this speculation market. You are taking the wrong example if you are arguing about the usability of the coins.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:00:35 PM

Yes, that's right, if bitcoin goes up in price and can bring something new before ATH, then that will obviously be a good boost for altcoin, and whale investors will definitely make a lot of purchases in bitcoin and altcoin, so the main stream to altcoin would never have happened if bitcoin hadn't been able to bring about new changes.
I believe this, it's really unfortunate because altcoin is always based on the price of bitcoin. maybe there will be an altcoin that moves up but not high, whereas if the price of bitcoin can pump first then altcoin can sometimes follow the price.

███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:17:01 PM

I think like that, of the thousands of coins listed on the CMC website, not all of them have a bright future, in my opinion only a few are potential and profitable for future investment. I believe in the top coins in the market, like ETH & BNB. these two altcoins have large users and products work well in the market. like the ERC20 smart platfrom and Binance's exchange.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1666
Merit: 432

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:43:29 PM

I agree a lot of listed altcoins in the market doesn't really have a volume in Coinmarketcap and also a lot of alternative tokens in the market was not really popular and we know that it doesn't have a future for sure this token will go down in the future only popular altcoins in the market and bitcoin will remain in the market. We know that a lot of ICO was done even today but we know that a lot of them don't even make it in the market because a lot of times the developer of the token do not maintain in and a lot of times it just end up in a big scam ICO. So I think only about 80-90 per cent of the altcoins have a great value and then the rest are dead token.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

It is true. There are really lots of crypto coins listed on CMC which most commonly some or many of them just share the same feature added by some features by other developers to make it unique from the other crypto coins that shares the same feature with what they have. I agree that only few will remain in the market due to the fact that only few are acknowledge by the crowd due to popularity and demand added by the fact that people are following the trend of which coin is worthy to put your investment and to be purchased. Many of the existing Altcoins that will be left behind because people does not know their existence or not interested about it will probably die due to lack of support from the crowd that is why the coin is left forgotten. Maybe, just on my assumption at the range of 70-80 percent of the listed Altcoins will remain and the remaining will have no use in the future. There are lots of promising coins within the market which is in need for you to discover on your own but if you are seeking for assurance, internet have already provided list of the most common Altcoins based on popularity and demand.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:58:17 AM

The way I see it, altcoins are failing. The only altcoins that seems to be okay are Etheruem and Litecoin (LTC), others had been messing up as of recent. If you have been following up you will notice that they have all been going down. Check out coins like Zcash that used to trend, now it's beginning to fall in price and is not even showing any signs that it's going to recover.

Another one is the XRP, despite all their promises and partnerships this year, XRP still fails. Experts have even said that when the next bull run comes only Bitcoin and a very few altcoins or none except Bitcoin will go up. Next year is coming and we are expecting the next halving as well, and that's the time Bitcoin usually start increase, altcoins may not be part of it, even with the little increase we have seen this year, altcoins were not part of it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: