Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any site that I can use BTC to invest in stocks?  (Read 311 times)
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:50:37 PM

If you're trading CFD's it's even more centralized than buying a basket of shitcoins. Some brokers that allow you to buy stocks and whatnot present their platform very well, but you don't own the right to anything. People skip the TOS and click agree to all terms faster than you can blink with your eye. Cheesy

it's a reasonable middle ground. real stock ownership demands national securities exchange registration, KYC, all sorts of regulatory nonsense. CFDs are much more of a grey area. people dumping their bitcoins into other investments don't care about stock voting rights and things like that anyway. they're just in it for quick profits.

Even if the possibility was there, I wouldn't put a single one of my satoshis into a hyper inflated US stock market. Look at the Nasdaq and Dow Jones index charts, that's not a bull market anymore, but a dinosaur market. In all honesty, I consider buying US stocks at this stage more risky than buying Bitcoin. It's the biggest bubble mankind has ever witnessed.

i've been hearing people say that for the last decade. meanwhile, the market has risen 500% since then. is it insane, irrational exuberance? sure! and none of us knows where it'll end.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 06:16:09 PM

I would like to use BTC to invest into a particular thing (Medical stock)... is there such a website that will allow me to do so?

I'm afraid there is none or even if there is one chances are this are not regulated by the SEC. Stock brokerage firms from what I know only accepts the legal tender you have in that country and they don't accept any other kind of payments, since the prices of stocks for example are posted in US dollar of course they will only accept USD there is no straight swaps for BTC/GOOGL since they aren't like cryptocurrencies that has an independent value of its own they still rely on their dollar equivalent. It will be easier for you if you just converted your crypto to fiat and find a reputable brokerage firm locally then what you are trying to look for online.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:06:39 PM

Abra has this feature, though they don't have that much stocks listed yet. Around 15 last time I checked(mostly tech stocks, AMZN etc), and another dozen of ETFs. How does it work in the back end? Well, to say the least it was pretty complicated. Longs and shorts and stuff. But with Abra, you're not technically an owner of the stocks. You're somewhat like just betting on the price to rise when you "hold" a stock on Abra.

If you want the in-depth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7y2sy5E44

EDIT: Scratch what I said. I just received a notification from Abra hours ago that they will remove stock investing in their platform.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
revv (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:35:36 PM

Oh well I guess i'l have to just sit and watch profit that I could've made go up in smoke, RIP, ITCI
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 04:48:23 AM

Oh well I guess i'l have to just sit and watch profit that I could've made go up in smoke, RIP, ITCI

Or you could go and register on the stocks market with your fiat money. You can't expect to invest in stocks without KYC and some sort of headache here and there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xz0708

Activity: 27
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:01:08 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2020, 06:51:37 AM by xz0708

Just an alert if someone is looking for a site they can use btc to invest in stocks.  

Cry COINEXX.COM may not a great option anymore.   Shocked

There website has not been updated to display their rules.  Someone told me the lot limit sizes and withdrawal rules are no longer like they show on website https://imgur.com/a/yLkKIy8 !!! (screen shot because rules change super fast @ coinexx.com now)

New limits on lot size maybe one full lot minimum (many traders want to know lot minimum and maximums).  Withdrawal limits and kyc rules and withdrawal limits may also have changed.  Website maybe late to be updated, or maybe it is a warning of soon to be scam site.  Be careful and happy trading
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: