Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie gives a suggestion  (Read 167 times)
Kami90kaza (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:41:41 PM

Hey community, im from recently active on here.I am looking for everythig arround forum, a little bit business, a little bit of knowledge and so.But there is one thing that is making me think.I usually see on marketplace there are newbie accounts making selling/ buying posts that make their thread locked(self-moderated).im new to this forum but on anothers im not , anyway that not what i want to talk bout.This posts are usually used to be scamming threads that are waiting for newbies to come and get scammed.Why admins/mods of this forum are allowing the thing which is obvious also i would say i see there is sector for auctions also there are too many scam topics that selling forum legendary accounts and so,self moderated too.why nobody make something about that?Anyway this was just my opinion and i wish ya all best.Not dure where should i write this so if i missed place sorry😅

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 11:28:57 PM

If you found someone selling Bitcointalk accounts you must report them on DT members so that those who selling accounts will receive negative trust and flags.
So that newcommers or newbie are aware if the seller is a scammer or not.

Check this list of DT members from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095716.0

Selling Bitcointalk accounts are most likely scam they should report immediately if you found someone selling BTCtalk accounts in the digital section.

Sample account who receive negative feedback from DT members TheGodFather13 buyers should also report to DT members like this buyer Leo D it will our community clean. If you found scammers and you have some evidence to provide always contact DT members to tag their accounts before someone deal with scammers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 11:56:32 PM

A warning is visible to either everyone or to most users (including visitors who aren't logged in) if the newbie account's gets flagged. Previously a negative Trust rating from a DT member was enough, now there are more steps so less people do it. I think I'll have to start doing it then.

Signature space available for rent.
Kami90kaza (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:14:05 AM

A warning is visible to either everyone or to most users (including visitors who aren't logged in) if the newbie account's gets flagged. Previously a negative Trust rating from a DT member was enough, now there are more steps so less people do it. I think I'll have to start doing it then.
thank you , i hope this will help.... i mean im not sure about that all but this look like that what i wrote.if you start doing it personally as stuff will help alot of
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 06:24:09 AM

This posts are usually used to be scamming threads that are waiting for newbies to come and get scammed.Why admins/mods of this forum are allowing the thing which is obvious also i would say i see there is sector for auctions also there are too many scam topics that selling forum legendary accounts and so,self moderated too.why nobody make something about that?Anyway this was just my opinion and i wish ya all best.Not dure where should i write this so if i missed place sorry😅
In addition to "BitMaxz's and malevolent's" comments, read the following forum rules:

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).

Q: I saw a guy selling Bitcointalk accounts. Why is that allowed?
A: Since we can't effectively prevent these sales (proxies, TOR, sales on other forums), we don't because otherwise we would be giving the users a false sense of security.

In regards to your posts in this thread:
- When you're replying to someone, you can quote other comments by using "Insert Quote" option [in preview window].

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 2171

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 06:52:37 AM

If you found someone selling Bitcointalk accounts you must report them on DT members so that those who selling accounts will receive negative trust and flags.

Alternately you can start a newbie warning flag against such users yourself but you will need at least three more support than opposition for it to be active.
You can read more about the flag system here [GUIDE] Overview of the trust flags

The instances you mentioned are not direct scams so a flag would be inappropriate, better to follow the above advice and try to get a DT to leave a feedback on the account.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██