Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling various verified accounts with photo id & passports.  (Read 173 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 07:46:17 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

User sreja712 selling various verified accounts with governments I'd card & passport. Here is the thread,
All are verified by passport+national id card+driving licence.
100% safe and secure accounts. & always technical support.
Archived: http://archive.is/TvNN1

Since admin keep a option explain why account are not hacked, this thread will serve as a reference for explain.
Accounts on sites that require KYC such as bank accounts, PayPal, etc. are assumed to be hacked unless you explain why they're not hacked.

I am assuming that guy selling hacked account and I tagged him. Otherwise how a person could sell multiple verified accounts since only he is holding single documents for him.

I will wait for his explanation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 08:56:55 AM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

Just report those posts (I already did). All I mention is "illegal stuff", and usually that's enough to get the Newbie nuked.
It's posted on the wrong board too Tongue

Since admin keep a option explain why account are not hacked, this thread will serve as a reference for explain.
Accounts on sites that require KYC such as bank accounts, PayPal, etc. are assumed to be hacked unless you explain why they're not hacked.
I think you're reading this wrong: he didn't explain why it's not hacked, so it's assumed to be hacked. There's no need to ask him to explain, the post is against the rules and thus can be reported.

The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 09:08:05 AM

I think you're reading this wrong: he didn't explain why it's not hacked, so it's assumed to be hacked. There's no need to ask him to explain, the post is against the rules and thus can be reported.
You are right, since they didn't include on the post why accounts are not hacked it's against of forum rules/admin instructions. So likely moderators could removed thread or DT's are free to tagged these kind of account seller (scammer). Often I have seen in my local reselling group that their account getting fucked with fund due to they bought account from somewhere, especially skrill, netteler and PayPal. Because account couldn't re-verify if they ask like live photo with passport or I'd.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██