Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The importance of bitcoins :)  (Read 461 times)
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:45:39 AM

Time and again I hear people saying how it would be okay if they have the access to only*traditional money* but one should understand that time has changed and so have we , according to me Bitcoins now a days is indespensible, it's a part of society now , it's a new culture.

Speaking from my personal opinion I just wanted to hear what you guys think about it , why do you think it is so important ?

How have it shaped the society for you .

As for me it is an amazing source of Income , it may not be 100% what you could want , but it helps you get those late night pizzas I might say .
If you are a student it becomes even more necessary because as a student you are not allowed to work , all you could do is rely on it as an independent source of income apart from all the society ( don't know about other sources but in medical you are not allowed to work ).

Let's hear it from you .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:07:57 AM

Time and again I hear people saying how it would be okay if they have the access to only*traditional money* but one should understand that time has changed and so have we , according to me Bitcoins now a days is indespensible, it's a part of society now , it's a new culture.

I will agree with you in this point, however, <10% of the population knows bitcoin or crypto in general. So it might take sometime before bitcoin could be part of the society.

As for me it is an amazing source of Income , it may not be 100% what you could want , but it helps you get those late night pizzas I might say .
If you are a student it becomes even more necessary because as a student you are not allowed to work , all you could do is rely on it as an independent source of income apart from all the society ( don't know about other sources but in medical you are not allowed to work ).

Let's hear it from you .

Obviously, for crypto enthusiast, it's an investment platform, store of value of even currency. So definitely, it can make money for us, just imagine those early bag holders, I'm sure their ROI is huge. But I wouldn't totally invest all my money on crypto though, much better to diverse your portfolio.

Yes, specially in 2017's peak, I have seen a lot of threads saying that bitcoin really change their lives, including students because it has given them stream of income. But we have seen a long bearish trend, so it might be good for them to continue their studies first, get a job later and maybe they can focus on crypto investments after that.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:10:28 PM

Speaking from my personal opinion I just wanted to hear what you guys think about it , why do you think it is so important ?

Let's hear it from you .

I agree, it has taken ten something years, but Bitcoin adoption is slowly beginning to pick up speed. There are a lot more places/merchants the accept Bitcoin now, even some large institutional investments firms have gotten involved. The hardest hurdle to overcome will be regulation. Congress will have to agree to take middle-ground stance in order to work with innovation instead of stifle it. Going through the motions of legal preceding's is a slow and sometimes strenuous process. The IRS has updated there guidance, and the SEC is working heavily to regulate the scene, seems like the train is rolling fine.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 01:03:28 PM

its about how decentralized and how secure BTC is. and i mean it when it comes to POW of BTC in miners perspective that's why coiners sees it to be important.  there is nothing like it. and for some of us its about its value that makes it important. right now there are thousands of coins but all of them are paired to BTC as it act like the base currency. you can compare it to USD when it come to fiat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:08:19 PM

This is my reason too on why bitcoin is important to me. Being a broke college student you can't just ask for money from your parents, specialy if you're above 18 yrs old. Adulthood is what lead me to bitcoin, searching for some income I can make online and end up with bitcoins which really helps me big time.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:09:30 PM

I also agree with your reasoning especially the area of students and those in medical study. Bitcoin has been an alternative source of income no doubt on that. And the it is rolling out and getting more people to like the idea, it might not just stay as alternative to fiat but actually preferred but maybe not really backed up by the government.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 01:16:43 PM

There are just a few things that makes me hold bitcoin.
1. I hold my money and my government doesn't know it. It's not that I don't want to pay tax but I don't trust the government.
2. I hope the price of bitcoin rise again giving me a good profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fiulpro (OP)

Merit: 830

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:39:23 PM

I will agree with you in this point, however, <10% of the population knows bitcoin or crypto in general. So it might take sometime before bitcoin could be part of the society.

Let's hear it from you .

Obviously, for crypto enthusiast, it's an investment platform, store of value of even currency. So definitely, it can make money for us, just imagine those early bag holders, I'm sure their ROI is huge. But I wouldn't totally invest all my money on crypto though, much better to diverse your portfolio.

Yes, specially in 2017's peak, I have seen a lot of threads saying that bitcoin really change their lives, including students because it has given them stream of income. But we have seen a long bearish trend, so it might be good for them to continue their studies first, get a job later and maybe they can focus on crypto investments after that.

So let's look at the second meaning , the image is straight from Google and nothing is changed .
I think the number of people who are using Bitcoins can be called a society .
It's not defined by the world but by a group and this is a great deal that we have already made ourselves into a society.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:12:20 PM

I think bitcoin is important because It's an international currency. Whether or not your government is doing well or poorly, it’s value will not be subject to inflation. you won’t have to pay special fees to spend it in one country or another. you cannot bounce a check, or float a check it's float is negligible no matter how large an amount is. you don’t need to trust banks to hold it for you, you can hold it yourself. you can transact anonymously. and no ID required. you can track all of your spending electronically.
saeed196800

Activity: 784
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 05:31:19 PM

If any transaction without intermediary is needed to execute, there is a way to Bitcoin peer to peer system. It is safe with
blockchain technology, fast and reliable transactions.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:41:53 PM

Let's hear it from you .

Bitcoin is a new reality whether centralized financial institutes like it or not. Before Bitcoin, no one ever imagined that we can be in charge of our own money. BTC gave reality touch to 'of Peer to Peer transfer of money' concept.
There is so many platfroms associated with BTC/crypto which provides way of earning to crypto enthusiastic, one such platform is bitcointalk.org   

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:04:53 PM

Yes bitcoin is a boon for this age which gives us freedom from the traditional money and no one controls your funds nor you have to give explanation to anyone on your spending it's gives us more freedom which cannot be achieved by fiat and as far as earnings are concerned it's a passive income for those who have successfully enrolled into campaigns but as of now there are very limited option available but yes we can earn by offering our services through this forum via bitcoin.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 06:08:28 PM

The most important thing about Bitcoin is that it’s a way to send money or store money without relying on a corporation or a government currency.  It is also important because it has introduced a cutting edge technology in blockchain.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:51:00 PM

The most important thing about Bitcoin is that it’s a way to send money or store money without relying on a corporation or a government currency. 
Yep, no need for any third party to intervene to make a transaction happen. This is a real thing although it has been designed and alike was made even before but very few people patronized such idea before.

Now, we're on the times that people are looking for new things to work on and even before, there are people that aren't already confident with it. But as time goes by, the features of it in so many manners has been appreciated by us. And in the near future, there will be more of us that sure will love to have it hoping for a higher price to hold.

Twentyonepaylots

Merit: 370

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:24:39 PM

This is my reason too on why bitcoin is important to me. Being a broke college student you can't just ask for money from your parents, specialy if you're above 18 yrs old. Adulthood is what lead me to bitcoin, searching for some income I can make online and end up with bitcoins which really helps me big time.
I can totally relate with this  Sad life isn't fair, it's already given and so opportunity like this with bitcoin is so much for me to grab. Adulthood really hit me hard, it suddenly struck my mind that I should spend wisely given by my parents, so if I want to buy my other needs I should seek money on my own. Bitcoin helped me through a lot in financial terms especially when it reached its ATH in 2017 that totally give me goosebumps earning a lot of money.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:33:10 PM

Let's hear it from you .

I think what you are more focused here with isn't bitcoin and it's importance but it's importance as a source of extra money for you. I think bitcoin shouldn't only be limited to that as it has a vast future as a mainstream currency and a security with great future hike prospects. But nevertheless what might sound odd Bitcoin's actual worth is in it's usage so it would only prosper in price if there is usage of bitcoin and not mere speculation on it. Nevertheless it is really important today as both a trading commodity and payment options.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:42:52 AM

As you've said it's a new culture. A new culture that not everyone is open with. Some may not accept how bitcoin works and some may not be convinced that it can be a both an asset and investment but the bottom line here is, "bitcoin can be a help to everyone" when it comes to financial status. But let us not forget that it is not a stable income.

Anyway, I can see bitcoin is important not just because of the extra money it can give but because of the blockchain technology that can enhance not the society but the future. The progress of bitcoin today is moving forward. It means it was being used by the society now as a payment, etc.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:26:18 AM

I can totally relate with this  Sad life isn't fair, it's already given and so opportunity like this with bitcoin is so much for me to grab. Adulthood really hit me hard, it suddenly struck my mind that I should spend wisely given by my parents, so if I want to buy my other needs I should seek money on my own. Bitcoin helped me through a lot in financial terms especially when it reached its ATH in 2017 that totally give me goosebumps earning a lot of money.
I also feel the same way, when you feel so hopeless and you think your life is falling apart because you don't have enough money to buy what you need to survive. Bitcoin gives me the idea of being financially stable and successful, it is so beneficial in different ways and that is the reason why until now i'm grateful that I encountered bitcoin during my bad days. It gives me hope that someday i'll earn enough money to buy what I want and what I need, that day finally comes and I can't just stop being happy that the risk is worth it despite of doubting at first.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:47:03 AM

Let's hear it from you .

It depends on how people need bitcoin in their own ways, for example, gamblers need bitcoin to play even in their homes, students need bitcoin for the development of their systems. Employees need bitcoin if they want to invest and many other ways they could possibly utilize bitcoin in their own style. But for me, bitcoin is a passion where I learn, I teach, and I help the world to embrace innovation. My dream is to see people paying simple transaction through cryptocurrency on their phones and experience seamless transactions in our everyday living.
BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:52:28 AM

Let's hear it from you .

Aside from it, bitcoin or other currencies are offering some additional source of income from different individuals around the globe. Starting from the services that you can offer that can be found in services section in exchange to crypto currencies or bitcoins.

Bounty campaigns that helps those people who have no further knowledge in crypto society to earn some bucks if they get lucky especially if they will be able to join a good project. Bitcoin is very important as it is an evolution of fiat therefore I can say that the time will surely come that fiat will be replace by crypto currencies but I am not so sure whether it will be bitcoin to stand up or other currencies.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: