Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2021, 02:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO/IEO projects are lying to airdrop and bounty participants for a long time!  (Read 1014 times)
Divinespark
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 501



View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:53:21 PM
 #101

Before they are listed at the exchange, they will calculate their IEO price. But after being listed at the exchange, the price collapsed due to the influence of the market, the current market was so bad that all the new projects listed at the exchange of things collapsed. In addition, current projects offer great prices to attract participants, if the price is too low, bounty hunters will not participate in their bounty.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
.
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1623767428
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1623767428

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1623767428
Reply with quote  #2

1623767428
Report to moderator
Visit and contribute to reddit.com/r/Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bassbity
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284



View Profile
December 22, 2019, 03:28:19 PM
 #102

Generally, many new projects determine an estimated value for the future price of the token. And they determine the prize amount based on this estimated value. Unfortunately usually there are big differences between the token's actual value and its estimated value. In this case, it misleads the participants.

Therefore, we must avoid estimating large amounts because the price of tokens on the market may not be according to what is estimated, the average project is now shitcoin after entering the market due to lack of development in management so that the price of tokens is ignored for the future.
still we must be careful in participating in any project or bounty so as not to get caught up in the estimated value.

█████
 █████
  █████
   █████
    █████
     █████
      █████

     █████

    █████

   █████

  █████

 █████

█████
SUPPORT BRIGHT
IDEAS THROUGH
CROWDFUNDING
█▀▀▀▀











█▄▄▄▄
GET YOUR IDEA
Bitcoin.com  |  P2Pb2b  |  KUCOIN
▀▀▀▀█











▄▄▄▄█
FOLLOW US ON                                
btcmurat
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 826
Merit: 253


"BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace"


View Profile
December 22, 2019, 07:29:57 PM
 #103

Many altcoins are being removed from the market. A new order can be established. Perhaps if a new order is established, a better environment for the ICO or IEOs will emerge. After all, people see things. Projects that do not work will be deleted from the market after a while.

            ▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.


























Ezio_Auditore
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 488
Merit: 105



View Profile
December 23, 2019, 05:08:04 AM
 #104

I have long been all prices. which we promise as a reward boldly divide by 100. And this is still the most optimistic option. Never before have I had the price of a token in rewards match its subsequent real price.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Vishnu.Reang
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1442
Merit: 393


777Coin - The Exciting Bitcoin Casino!


View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 05:52:39 AM
 #105

The sad truth is that you don't have much options here. The number of ICOs and airdrops have declined to a bare minimum, and there are predictions claiming that the ICOs will get completely extirpated by 2020. So we have tens of thousands of bounty hunters competing for ever decreasing number of available slots. And this empower the campaign manager to make the terms more and more exploitative.

nicolas1979
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 252


AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system


View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:25:09 AM
 #106

They are not lying because they calculate depend their target not reality. Besides that we also know scam, no value coin and low volume become part from our journey. Avoid ICO & IEO, I agree with that and follow several bounty program to make higher income is our answer. We don't know ICO/ IEO future, developer already do what they can to keep running get target. Stay grow up but be wise person.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
                    LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Itsmylife
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1001
Merit: 250



View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:41:33 AM
 #107

Don't say "$50 worth of tokens". But rather say "$50 worth of tokens in ICO/IEO price", so that people like me may be aware that the reward we get is not what we expect. There is 99.99% chance that the reward we get are going down to shit, and only 0.01% chance that it would actually go to the moon!
We know this. They do not lie to us, they only give us delusional information about their ICO. If they said "pay $ X per account", would anyone want to join? This is marketing  Grin
Cheesus
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 695
Merit: 254


terra-credit.com


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:07:09 AM
 #108

You are absolutely right, mate. Many bounties are cheating with the airdrop/bounty participants. Even I can show you a very recent project that cheated with bounty hunters through this way and that project is BBOD, lol. They said 65 USD worth BBOD token for every week for a full member signature participant and that 65 USD is not even 5 USD now, shame on BBOD project. I have faced some other projects that offered USD pegged token like Temtum, Bitwings, Taklimakan, recent Buyanylight and so on. Only Temtum kept their promises! Taklimakan played a shitty game with the hunters because Taklimakan token price was shit before the distribution, and then one day before of distribution the team pumped the price manually so the hunters got a lower amount of token in USD value and what happened later? the day after distribution, Taklimakan price decreased by 78%, lmao. Bitwings will be the same I think. Though I have a little faith in BuyanyLight project but who knows!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 
                     
terracredit


















Powered by,
mamesso
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 258



View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:40:04 AM
 #109

That is a marketing strategy, they will do everything they can to attract interested people to join the project that they are running. When the ICO or IEO is in progress, they set the price of the token at a very promising price, but the fact when tokens start being distributed, in fact there is no price at all. Although it can still be sold, the price is very much different when ICO or IEO is still ongoing.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
     ▄▄▄ ▄▄███▄▄
    ███ ▄██████▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██ ▄██████  ▄████▄
   ▐█ ▄███████████████   █▄
   █ ▄█████████████▀▀  ▄███
   ▌▄████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████▀▀ ▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
Blender
W A L L E T
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
[BTC
  BTC
.
BTC
Full control
over your funds
             ▄▄████▄▄
         ▄▄████████████▄▄
      ▄██████████ █████████▄
█▀█▄▄▄███████████ █▀█▀██████
▀▀▀         ▀████      ▀████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄    █ ████  ████
     ▄▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀█        ███
     █▄█   ▀▀▀▀▀█ █████  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄██
   ▄▄▄     ▄█████ █▄█▄████
   █▄█▀▀▀▀███████ ██████▀
            ▀████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
]ANONYMOUS
SEGWIT ADDRESSES
TRUSTED
// /.
       ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████▀▀▀▀█████▄
    ████▀        ▀▀███▄
   ███▀            ▀███  █▄
  ▐███              ▀▀▀▄███
  ▐███            ▄▄▄████▀
  ▀▀▀      ▄▄▄██████▀▀▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
.
From the creators of
Blender.io
MWesterweele
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564



View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:12:17 AM
 #110

That is a marketing strategy, they will do everything they can to attract interested people to join the project that they are running. When the ICO or IEO is in progress, they set the price of the token at a very promising price, but the fact when tokens start being distributed, in fact there is no price at all. Although it can still be sold, the price is very much different when ICO or IEO is still ongoing.
Yeah , that is what they are doing to gain people support . It is eventually part of their plan and marketing strategy. People will grab that opportunity especially we all know that most of the bounty is scam, they will hope that the bounty they are aiming is true but the thing is, they are not or else , they will cut some allocations when the bounty is soon to end.

       ▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
.
FUN TOKEN
.
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
.
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
.
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

          ▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
.
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.
.Learn More.
Chainsmokers
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 252



View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:14:05 AM
 #111

I think those projects are right, and there is no lie here. Their projects are not listed in any exchange so the default price will be IEO or ICO price. They have no idea that their tokens will collapse after being listed, it all depends on the reaction of the market and traders to that project. So you need to be psychologically prepared that the actual value you receive will be much lower than the initial price offered.

Sometimes, we have to understand those project too, for me it is fine for as long as they are doing their job and that is to develop their project, but if they will tell to bounty hunters that they need to invest first or do the KYC then I would refuse too, that's a scammers way, or meaning they failed in fund raising so it might also failed in giving rewards.
but unfortunately sometimes we are still fooled by projects like that, our research management must be wrong from the start. but if indeed we are already trapped in a fraudulent project, then I think don't regret it because I believe there will be genuine and fake projects in this pile, and we have to look for it
Often we are still trapped or fooled by projects like that, even though we have done research like what we do on other projects but sometimes we each can be fooled because for me scammers always have tricks to be able to fool many people and benefit from these people . So for me it's better for us to be careful in every decision and not in a hurry.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
duuuuude
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 500


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:22:21 PM
 #112

It was always clear to me that for companies this is just marketing and advertising but it is also obvious that companies cannot say the exact price and you yourself must understand that all the numbers that they state may fluctuate depending on market conditions. In this case, I have nothing to show ico or ieo.
freedomgo
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1114



View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:48:17 PM
 #113

They gave tokens that is valued in dollars, if it will dump of course the price will be affected.

you are just participating airdrop at a wrong timing, if that happen in 2017, that would be an easy money.
Even the bounty that time are so profitable which we rarely see it now.

2018 and 2019 or safe to say full 2019 is not good for bounty and airdop because first quarter of 2018, there's still a lot of good bounties and airdrop.

Duelbits            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

 ██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
.
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
.
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|              ▄▄▀▀█▌
          ▄▄▀█▄    █
        ▄▀     ▀▄▄ █
       █    ▄▄    ▀█
    ▄▄█    █  █   ▐▌
  ▄▀ █      ▀▀    █
▄▀  ▐▌           █
█ ▄▀▀▄▄        ▄▀
▀▀  ▄  ▀▄▄   ▄▀█
  ▄▀   ▄  ▀█▀  █
   ▄▀ ▄▀   █  █
  ▄▀ █     █▄▀
   ▄▀
NEW GAME!
..CRASH...
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
mamesso
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 258



View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:58:55 PM
 #114

Yeah , that is what they are doing to gain people support . It is eventually part of their plan and marketing strategy. People will grab that opportunity especially we all know that most of the bounty is scam, they will hope that the bounty they are aiming is true but the thing is, they are not or else , they will cut some allocations when the bounty is soon to end.
Various ways will be done to smooth out their mission, fraud in crypto is very difficult to prevent, even now fraud cases continue to occur.  We as bounty hunters are always victims, after we promote their projects, there are always new rules they make, from KYC verification to allocation cuts.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
     ▄▄▄ ▄▄███▄▄
    ███ ▄██████▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██ ▄██████  ▄████▄
   ▐█ ▄███████████████   █▄
   █ ▄█████████████▀▀  ▄███
   ▌▄████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████▀▀ ▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
Blender
W A L L E T
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

████

████

████

████

████
[BTC
  BTC
.
BTC
Full control
over your funds
             ▄▄████▄▄
         ▄▄████████████▄▄
      ▄██████████ █████████▄
█▀█▄▄▄███████████ █▀█▀██████
▀▀▀         ▀████      ▀████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄    █ ████  ████
     ▄▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀█        ███
     █▄█   ▀▀▀▀▀█ █████  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄██
   ▄▄▄     ▄█████ █▄█▄████
   █▄█▀▀▀▀███████ ██████▀
            ▀████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
]ANONYMOUS
SEGWIT ADDRESSES
TRUSTED
// /.
       ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████▀▀▀▀█████▄
    ████▀        ▀▀███▄
   ███▀            ▀███  █▄
  ▐███              ▀▀▀▄███
  ▐███            ▄▄▄████▀
  ▀▀▀      ▄▄▄██████▀▀▄
███████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄██
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄███▀
        ▀██████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀
               █▀
.
From the creators of
Blender.io
stephanirain
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 257


Freshdice.com


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:08:28 PM
 #115

One thing that I really do not like about ICOs, IEOs, etc., is that they are misleading us for a very long time when it comes to the token price.

For example, there's one airdrop event in which you will receive an amount of tokens worth $10, $20, etc., and bounty rewards which you can get $50 worth of tokens for participating in a signature campaign.

But here's a harsh truth where ICOs and IEOs are lying to us for most of the time.

How can we say if the airdrop or bounty reward is exactly $50 where it can even get dumped in exchanges?

There is no guarantee that the airdrop and bounty tokens we receive are "fixed amounts" (unless if it's a stablecoin or popular one like BTC, ETH, XRP, etc.)

So here is my advice to all ICOs and IEOs when you are doing airdrop and bounty program to participants.

Don't say "$50 worth of tokens". But rather say "$50 worth of tokens in ICO/IEO price", so that people like me may be aware that the reward we get is not what we expect. There is 99.99% chance that the reward we get are going down to shit, and only 0.01% chance that it would actually go to the moon!

So to all ICOs and IEOs please, just stop lying to us about this!

I know most of you here can relate to this situation after so many months/years of participating in airdrops and bounty opportunities.

Does any of the airdroppers and bounty hunters agree or not with my statement? Feel free to comment here!





Any project with unrealistic promises will lead to expectations of many investors that is seldom met after the launching of the project. It will be difficult to determine which project would really meet their initial claims nor which will survive in the long run. The values of the cryptos can also go up or down and even though the project did meet the goals, the market could treat it differently.

                           ░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
letyouearn
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013


Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:55:00 PM
 #116

One thing that I really do not like about ICOs, IEOs, etc., is that they are misleading us for a very long time when it comes to the token price.

For example, there's one airdrop event in which you will receive an amount of tokens worth $10, $20, etc., and bounty rewards which you can get $50 worth of tokens for participating in a signature campaign.

But here's a harsh truth where ICOs and IEOs are lying to us for most of the time.

How can we say if the airdrop or bounty reward is exactly $50 where it can even get dumped in exchanges?

There is no guarantee that the airdrop and bounty tokens we receive are "fixed amounts" (unless if it's a stablecoin or popular one like BTC, ETH, XRP, etc.)

So here is my advice to all ICOs and IEOs when you are doing airdrop and bounty program to participants.

Don't say "$50 worth of tokens". But rather say "$50 worth of tokens in ICO/IEO price", so that people like me may be aware that the reward we get is not what we expect. There is 99.99% chance that the reward we get are going down to shit, and only 0.01% chance that it would actually go to the moon!

So to all ICOs and IEOs please, just stop lying to us about this!

I know most of you here can relate to this situation after so many months/years of participating in airdrops and bounty opportunities.

Does any of the airdroppers and bounty hunters agree or not with my statement? Feel free to comment here!


You are trying to convince people that the saint truth is better then promising lies in their advertisement programs, right? I would suppose they won't listen to your ideas Smiley

.
.......Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!.......
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Whilemost
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 62
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:25:16 PM
 #117

ICO / IEO projects are not telling the truth to the participants and the broadcast for a very long time. These projects have also misleaded people for a long time with tokenization
Longthi_4823_Love
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 62
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:35:10 PM
 #118

ICO and IEO please stop lying to investors and those who intend to invest. With the information that they both gave incorrectly, it affected many investors. This should stop.
#Darren
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 250


DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:35:16 PM
 #119

Nobody is lying my friend  Cheesy For example, if a token price is set to 1 USD and investors are buying tokens for that price and hunters are promoting for 50 tokens per week, it means this sum is equivalent to 50 USD per week according to the token sale price. There is never a guarantee that this price will stay the same.


      ████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
bohr
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 257


View Profile
December 27, 2019, 05:59:57 PM
 #120

That is a marketing strategy, they will do everything they can to attract interested people to join the project that they are running. When the ICO or IEO is in progress, they set the price of the token at a very promising price, but the fact when tokens start being distributed, in fact there is no price at all. Although it can still be sold, the price is very much different when ICO or IEO is still ongoing.
What you are describing does not seem to me as a marketing strategy, they are outright lying to the people that are responsible for their success, it is no wonder that the popularity of bounty hunting has decrease significantly since 2017 since the developers of those projects believe that they can lie to their bounty hunters and then say that it is a marketing strategy, but this is probably never going to stop since it is in their best interests to pay with their useless coins instead of using something valuable like bitcoin or ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!