Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO/IEO projects are lying to airdrop and bounty participants for a long time!  (Read 1045 times)
traducteurTor

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:06:16 PM

I am very sad to receive this information and really thank you very much for sharing. Recently most ICOs and IEOs are lying to us most of the time. Such scams are unacceptable.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 06:28:03 PM

Accept the reality because that is how it works so that it can gain supporters or community. They may say that amount of tokens but in reality it can go down a little bit but how about $50 worth in market price when the market is booming? See, no one can control whether the token or coin will be dumped in the market or pumped. Though, I must agree that they should say "$ in ICO/IEO price"
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:05:06 PM

Accept the reality because that is how it works so that it can gain supporters or community. They may say that amount of tokens but in reality it can go down a little bit but how about $50 worth in market price when the market is booming? See, no one can control whether the token or coin will be dumped in the market or pumped. Though, I must agree that they should say "$ in ICO/IEO price"
Bounty hunters have been accepting that reality for years and look at what has happened, icos believe they can do whatever they want and if they decide to refuse to pay the ones that gave them all of that promotion on the forum and over the Internet there is nothing they can do, I think we are reaching a critical point, bounty hunters are tired of been the ones that are always being mistreated and I believe that sooner or later we will see them quitting bounty campaigns and icos will be left with no one to promote their useless projects.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:41:47 PM

We need to embrace the reality now, if you earn 1000$ worth of token from any bounty just be expecting 50$ to 60$ when it get listed on exchange, it's hard to see a new project that will maintain its ICO price after listed on exchange, market needs to recover to start enjoying bounties once again
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:47:43 PM

It is all about marketing, they are hiding the whole truth from people.. One thing I have come to conclusion about all these airdrops is that only few of them would have value at the end, there are alot of tokens in my wallet with no value and I see more of these useless tokens having no value because they have no usecase

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 05:03:20 PM

We need to embrace the reality now, if you earn 1000$ worth of token from any bounty just be expecting 50$ to 60$ when it get listed on exchange, it's hard to see a new project that will maintain its ICO price after listed on exchange, market needs to recover to start enjoying bounties once again
But that is not very realistic anyway, you are making many assumptions, to begin with which bounty campaign is going to pay a single participant 1000 dollars on their own coins? Most campaigns offer rewards that are way lower than that so you are going to be lucky to get 5 dollars after months of work, another assumption you are making is that you think you are going to get paid when many bounties are not paying their bounty participants using all kind of excuses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: