Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoinmixer.org| New Mixer | Bounty Program  (Read 1964 times)
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:30:05 AM

I've been seeing most of the reviews that they are setting their delay in an instant so I have tried setting it in an hour delay.
After my sent bitcoin got confirmed, I timed when will I be getting my btc from the moment it is deposited. In exactly an hour and 8 minutes I received my bitcoins, 8 mins is way faster than the I usually spend when mixing. That's pretty awesome for a new bitcoin mixer with a low fee ( Lowest I've tried so far).

I noticed a small thing since I've tried mixing the minimum amount which is 0.0002 btc and pay 0.0002063 btc but only received 0.00019 it ain't no big deal but that's what I got.
I don't know if it is due to btc rate or something that has to do with mixing.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:41:19 PM

I've been seeing most of the reviews that they are setting their delay in an instant so I have tried setting it in an hour delay.
After my sent bitcoin got confirmed, I timed when will I be getting my btc from the moment it is deposited. In exactly an hour and 8 minutes I received my bitcoins, 8 mins is way faster than the I usually spend when mixing. That's pretty awesome for a new bitcoin mixer with a low fee ( Lowest I've tried so far).

I noticed a small thing since I've tried mixing the minimum amount which is 0.0002 btc and pay 0.0002063 btc but only received 0.00019 it ain't no big deal but that's what I got.
I don't know if it is due to btc rate or something that has to do with mixing.

This is not due to btc rate but this deduction is due to the minimal fee which bitcoinmixer charge for mixing the coins.

We charge a service fee of 0.25% plus a transaction fee of 0.000001 BTC per payment address.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:45:29 PM

So far I did like the service of your bitcoin mixer and didn't encounter any error at all but I noticed a delay on updating on the GUI.

I tried the to mix the funds you sent me which is $10, set the delay to instant so I would know the total time after it arrived, It processed instantly after the confirmation from my wallet probably 5 to 6 mins.
I received the funds correctly, all things went well and the transaction is smooth BUT after a minute or so I got back to your webpage and the steps were not able to count, it got stuck on Step3 until I reload the page.
You gotta debug that one to make it perfect, for now I will rate it 8/10. I want to commend the low fee charge of mixing, I'm not sure if it is the lowest but it's good to have that.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:45:24 AM

hope you will give me chance to try it.
Thankyou

1Ln1k3QvZi3EjQ4nbk2R89eVt1CeMkqFsD

I've already read some reviews on this bitcoin mixer. Things to be developed and improved are already pointed out but here's what my personal experience has been a good one for this mixer.

I used to wait for some hours to receive my mixed funds which I don't experience on this mixer coz it only took an approximately 10 mins after it my btc was confirmed and setting the delay in an instant.
It was a smooth transaction at all but then again the website itself has a problem with loading information like what the others noticed. Indeed the transaction fee is the lowest rate that I have tried, this is a must-go bitcoin mixer for anyone who wants to mix in effortless manner.

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:45:15 PM

Hi! I would love to try your mixer! Thankyou!
I will write a quality review.

1DFQ2vam7QFB26Wbwswh7pmbHico62QmfA
I'm late for two reasons, one is because I trynna mix with huge amount so I waited for bitcoin to pump a little bit more and second is I waited for my altcoin trades, I'm sorry for that OP.

I will no longer point out the error with the webpage's step stages since most of people here already noticed the delay on that, but to be fairly honest that's the only mistake I have seen so far in experiencing the mixer. I get most of what I needed to with the service, I don't need to comment on which mixer did arrive first and whatnot coz I think it is the same with others. What I like the most is the UI, it is very friendly for the first time users because it is easy to understand at all. Given that there is an error in total I would still give it 8.5/10.

Souri

Activity: 1498
Merit: 360

You work in Insurance? Message me.

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:18:55 AM

Just started mixing. The interface and usability is really great and very intuative. I have used a delay so my update on the actual mixing process and the traceability of the coins has to wait till tomorrow.
Still I am very optimistic, given the quick responses.
Sorry for the late reply, work and my Christmas holiday came in the way. It worked like a charm was very close to the set time and I did not see any possibility to connect those coins to the ones I got send.

All your drunken small talk ramblings
I collect random ETH-Tokens:
0x6157a793913D5CF59DA8859a41083c66619e4283
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2020, 11:55:55 AM

Bitcoinmixer.org is a scam

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5263361.0

This campaign was used to build up trust - avoid them.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: