Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin  (Read 5382 times)
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 10:31:20 AM

I like coins like ENJIN BNB ETH  and many more, these coins are way better than bitcoin because of their use cases or features but it's no doubt that bitcoin is still the most favoured and I feel it will remain the same for long

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:50:31 PM

Personally, I believe that the most profitable way to increase your income is to invest in Ethereum which in the future will bring excellent rewards. So while the coin is in a low price position, you can take advantage of this situation.
Dad-yes (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:49:20 AM

Personally, I believe that the most profitable way to increase your income is to invest in Ethereum which in the future will bring excellent rewards. So while the coin is in a low price position, you can take advantage of this situation.
Ethereum can’t hold his price.
I got some engin because of its uprising when all other were down
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:54:38 AM

waiting for the ethereum 2.0 update I think it will be interesting for us to have it. although there is no guarantee that renewal will make a big market movement. but an update has a better purpose and that can make the market start to be interested slowly.
Anystacee

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:54:22 AM

All alt coins experienced unstable fluctuation last year but are still in the struggle to maintain position, from my point of view u can't reduction which will perform better,  because their success depends on their partnerships and innovation, therefore,  to select from the list.  Make your enquiry or research about any coin you wish to get.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:18:12 AM

waiting for the ethereum 2.0 update I think it will be interesting for us to have it. although there is no guarantee that renewal will make a big market movement. but an update has a better purpose and that can make the market start to be interested slowly.
basically ethereum is a good investment place. but so far the ethereum 2.0 plan does not seem to have much effect even though it is planned to be implemented this month. and it seems there is no continuation of the news. Will it fail again as before?

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:53:00 AM

Bitcoin cash tops on my list of coins i trust even when other altcoins are drowning, ETH and ENJ seem to be better too for long term hold too, i just keep feeling that most new good projects will top over old altcoins in near future

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:40:03 AM

Personally, for the moment, the most promising coin is Ethereum, since I believe that you can invest and make good profit. And now when the price is not too high, you should not miss this chance and buy. And also recently I have become interested in Litecoin coin since I noticed a very good tendency that Litecoin can bring a good income in the near future.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 10:25:58 AM

Bitcoin cash tops on my list of coins i trust even when other altcoins are drowning, ETH and ENJ seem to be better too for long term hold too, i just keep feeling that most new good projects will top over old altcoins in near future
It seems you have a very good feeling, but what you have to remember is that not all feelings can be as true as we want, because if we look at the news predictions that are circulating today, only bitcoin will experience a sharp rise this year instead of altcoin.
volport

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:25:37 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
govorrue

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:31:18 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token

Hello there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else
volport

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:36:58 PM

Hello there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else

Sounds rational. I am adding innovations, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?
govorrue

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:48:00 PM

Sounds rational. I am adding innovations, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?

Oh, good question. Nope, I cannot say that there are many - only 2 or 3 most interesting ones. But to be honest, the most advanced solution (and my latest discovery at the same time) is ThreeFold Network. What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach. Basically, ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, much more rational is to have a look at their website to get a deeper understanding of the solution
volport

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:13:08 PM

Oh, good question. Nope, I cannot say that there are many - only 2 or 3 most interesting ones. But to be honest, the most advanced solution (and my latest discovery at the same time) is ThreeFold Network. What I am really impressed with here - entirely new and innovative approach. Basically, ThreeFold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world, being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. But of course, much more rational is to have a look at their website to get a deeper understanding of the solution

More than impressing, thank you for your recommendation here. I will have a closer look at what solution stays for and get back with own thoughts afterwards. So far indeed sounds good
govorrue

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:38:09 PM

More than impressing, thank you for your recommendation here. I will have a closer look at what solution stays for and get back with own thoughts afterwards. So far indeed sounds good

Yep, have a look! And share your thoughts afterwards, curious to know your opinion!
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:45:57 PM

everyone will have the opinion of each coin which is good, in my opinion you better research it yourself because sometimes that person's recommendations do not suit us, I myself still hold ethereum and continue to save for sale later if the price starts to rise
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:47:06 AM

Personally, for the moment, the most promising coin is Ethereum, since I believe that you can invest and make good profit. And now when the price is not too high, you should not miss this chance and buy. And also recently I have become interested in Litecoin coin since I noticed a very good tendency that Litecoin can bring a good income in the near future.
I also like investing in ETH but recently there hasn't been much news so it will be difficult to predict the future situation of this coin. In fact, ETH is maintaining at a very low price and if you consider investing, buy now because the opportunity will come to you again this year. Of course, all decisions need to be up to you and to consider carefully before investing because crypto is not an easy place to make money.

In addition, the constant volatility is also the main reason I feel very nervous when investing so it will be difficult to predict what will happen next.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ashraf100786

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:59:24 PM

I will tell you about this year's Two coin and you will be very good profit at it. Fast Energy coin and  second Toko coin. already list coins cap market. The technology and project of these two coin are fantastic.very good team and all information available website.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:08:22 PM

I will tell you about this year's Two coin and you will be very good profit at it. Fast Energy coin and  second Toko coin. already list coins cap market. The technology and project of these two coin are fantastic.very good team and all information available website.

i think ive heard of this coins recently but does this coins seems to be new ?  we need to see more of thier worth in the future of it they will sustain thier price/value  .

just to be safe because alot of people were already a victim of new coins  .after they bought it and hodl , new coins , just only dumped and wont recover anymore  . this is why we should start for the older ones  . the older the better   . if not btc then go , xrp  , ltc and so on  .
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 04:22:01 PM

Bitcoin has been the number one cryptocurrency for years. But besides bitcoin you still have many other currencies to choose from. Ethereu is based on the popular App processing platform, exactly where it derives its power from. Tracking live prices, this currency is currently priced at over $ 170. The 2020 forecast is quite optimistic. Some analysts even suggest that the Ethereum cryptocurrency can approach Bitcoin's price. Or you can choose Litecoin, which is cheaper but very potential

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: